Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/11/2021 in Posts

1. Like 2 years ago the homegirl and my ex-wife tie dyed this shit without asking…..keep it or send it to goodwill as a guerrilla marketing campaign? This is sized for a fat ralphy - these days I am like medium ralph.
    3 points
  2. Same boat Oner. Looks like you got yourself a elderly home like me. Fuckin cold came in a few weeks ago and we went to turn on our ancient baseboard heat only to find out our boilers junk. 3 months in. Heat worked fine during both inspections too. Fuckin bullshit. Luckily we have a 2 family and the upstairs apartment that we’re actively converting into a single house has working heat. Since that’s where our sleeping quarters are it’s all good for now. Just been using space heaters in the common areas downstairs until we figure out which avenue to take. Leaning on ductless mini splits throughout instead of replacing said ancient boiler. Gotta get more quotes but so far it’s looking in the neighborhood of 20-25k. 8-9k just for new boiler and old ass ugly baseboard heat. To me that’s a no brainer for essentially central heat/ac. What do you guys think? @mr.yuck
    3 points
  3. 3 points
  4. @LUGR yes it was that exactly…. I saw they put some efforts in and I couldn’t really hate….I have hella 12oz shirts anyway
    2 points
  5. It’s really a bad tie dye job. What was the situation like? Get home from work and they surprised you trying to do something nice for you? ”Look Ralphy, we hippy-fried all your favorite shirts for you!”
    2 points
  6. gotta love home ownership, never ends!
    2 points
  7. Nope. Makes him an island boi, I mean penitentiary boi. Imma do my time boi.
    2 points
  8. https://www.oregonlive.com/crime/2021/10/jury-finds-self-proclaimed-proud-boy-alan-swinney-guilty-of-assault-menacing-unlawful-use-of-firearm.html A jury Tuesday found Alan Swinney, a self-proclaimed Proud Boy, guilty of assault, menacing and unlawful use of a weapon for pulling out a loaded revolver,firing paintballs and spraying bear Mace at counterprotesters in Portland last year. The jury found Swinney, 51, guilty of 11 of 12 charges: one count of second-degree assault, three counts of unlawful use of a weapon, two counts of unlawful use of Mace, and one count each of pointing a firearm at another, attempted second-degree assault, fourth-degree assault, attempted fourth-degree assault and menacing. Swinney, of Texas, came to Portland “dressed for battle” in August 2020 because of his “hatred for the left, for antifa,” declared on social media a “civil war” and urged supporters to join him for “more than a normal flag wave,”
    2 points
  9. Mind control tooth gel
    2 points
  10. redditsave.com_this_guy_with_no_legs_skateboarding-78xzrxo8js481.mp4
    2 points
  11. here I am. Traffic was a fucking bitch tonight. so you can turn that into an outlet. You are going to need (1) single gang old work box you are also gonna need on of these Most importantly, you are gonna need one of these The first thing You need to do is determine which one of those wires is bringing the juice and which one is the continuing wire on to the next stop. wait… is there another wall sconce? And I would assume they are controlled by a switch some where?
    2 points
  12. @NightmareOnElmStreet was hella sad when Double K died. I saw them on 4/20 in Santa Cruz a couple 2-3 years ago, I didn’t even blaze and I felt keyed when I left. Love PUTS. Same with when Gift of Gab died this year - I saw him play in Berkeley 15+ years ago, dude is so slept on.
    1 point
  13. ~-:::TrUtH rEaCtIoN:::-~ Yeah don’t listen to me I’m kind of retarded
    1 point
  14. Lol yes @fat ralphy. Guerrilla market that joint. I should just start slapping this stack of 12 oz stickers I have on everything I donate or put out to the street.
    1 point
  15. You need to check with your insurance provider and find out exactly what is covered a lot of times insurance will make you cover the cost of repairs on the source of the damage and then pay to repair what was damaged by the source.
    1 point
  16. Bit of a German theme last night
    1 point
  17. Here's the thing. I don't technically hate anyone. That's a north eastern part of the country cultural trait. Austin is faggy and so are the people that want to move there. It's by far the faggiest place in Texas without a doubt.
    1 point
  18. Can the hatred for CT unite us all? Stay tuned.
    1 point
  19. see i already know you're just sleepily assuming another position you feel like you have to take because connecticut, which IS the worst state in the northeast, isn't here
    1 point
  20. Good question, ha.. i wonder if he sees this as a sort of prideful moment, going to prison “for the cause”, or whatever. Going to be interesting to see if he becomes a straight up racist now. We all know prison doesn’t exactly rehabilitate.
    1 point
  21. He better not be..
    1 point
  22. Siiick dude, so you went and got that house aye!
    1 point
  23. Idfk how or why this mf does so many random movies. This was terrible like most of the rest aside from that aliens joint. He’s definitely got some super weird career moves going on the last few years. Would love to hear a interview or some shit where he explains this phenomenon Lolol. Nigga didn’t even have a single line the whole movie. Quirky indie shit is bringing alllll the nonsense to mans table and he clearly loves it.
    1 point
  24. “Room temperature challenge.”
    1 point
  25. This is great toothpaste. Like my mouth was slightly minty when I woke up this morning from brushing my teeth before bed
    1 point
  26. @mr.yucki think you answered a similar question in the past on here but are these old ass lines able to be made into outlets? I have two of them I want to hide behind the tv/utilize for said tv. They used to be old sconces.
    1 point
  27. With those lego blocks being interchangeable you know that butthole is ending up in other builds. Also we're headed into 2022, have to figure lego is working on a range of butthole shades.
    1 point
  28. BBC did a list of the 100 best tv series of 21st century ——— The Wire listed as #1 I need a rewatch. Been years. I got rid of my box set in a move a few years ago and regret it *** https://www.bbc.com/culture/article/20211015-why-the-wire-is-the-greatest-tv-series-of-the-21st-century police major Howard "Bunny" Colvin, played by Robert Wisdom. Colvin is an experienced cop dismayed by how the focus on arrests and seizures of illegal drugs is creating a generation of police officers who have forgotten how to solve crimes. Colvin explains this to young sergeant Ellis Carver (Seth Gilliam), noting that Carver has no sources in the neighbourhoods he's working in to tell him what's really happening there. Instead, Carver and his compatriots act like an invading army, rolling into the area, arresting a bunch of young men, and rolling out again. "You call something a war, and pretty soon, everybody going to be acting like warriors," Colvin tells Carver. "And when you're at war, you need a fuckin' enemy. And pretty soon, damn near everybody on every corner is your fuckin' enemy. And the neighbourhood you're supposed to be policing, that's just occupied territory." *** Ultimately though, The Wire has earned its place as the greatest show of the 21st Century because there is no modern TV series that has better captured all the various ills hobbling the American experiment today, from ineffective politicians to toxic policing, vanishing labour markets, poverty-stricken neighbourhoods and systemic racism. It presented a vision of a community so hamstrung by issues, it's unable to fully recognise its problems, much less address them. Which sounds an awful lot like America today.
    1 point
  29. Try on the panerai before buying. They’re larger than they look.
    1 point
  30. you're gonna need a bigger tarp
    1 point
  31. me gusta https://www.ablogtowatch.com/ball-big-boy-union-pacific-engineer-master-ii-limited-edition-watch-hands-on/ https://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=tree&goto=6767819&rid=12189#msg_6767819
    1 point
  32. https://www.chrono24.com/ulyssenardin/classico-minute-repeater--id12959630.htm
    1 point
  33. Wish I had the $100 - $250k it takes to develop a quality app. Go fund me?
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00