Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/01/2021 in all sections

1. 4 points
  2. Oh no! I just realized that’s all the same bitch!
    4 points
  3. Always fun to see what myself and everyone else listened to throughout the year. Some surprises for me but pretty standard. I blame the drake addition bc of my gym work outs.
    2 points
  4. ^^^you'd imagine classic rock would be higher based on the top songs / artists Mine is a bit wonky based on my very limited usage this year I listened to a Big daddy Kane playlist a Kool Moe dee Playlist the soundtrack to luca but imagining that EricB & Rakim and EPMD are probably two songs apiece would have imagined de la soul was in there but that might have been 2020
    2 points
  5. I got this set up about a year ago - used it to clean the house prior to paint, driveway etc. Pretty good overall, my one complaint is that the hose quality is crappy so I ended up buying an aftermarket hose. Pretty sure with auto detailing not being overpowered is crucial - but like @NightmareOnElmStreet said with proper tips and distance control you can make it work.
    2 points
  6. Celebrating my dogs 12th birthday. Made her a burger and got her a doggy cookie from this bakery.
    2 points
  7. 96628eb6d873c9c61e018ff04564782d.mp4
    2 points
  8. I am a homeowner now so I bought some yard tools lol. Good Black Friday deal. Solid reviews.
    2 points
  9. Just because someone makes a poor decision doesn't mean they weren't smart. Smart people do dumb shit all the time. I see it at work every day.
    2 points
  10. A PS5 with two controllers and some spore syringes.
    2 points
  11. Random brewery that doesn’t sell anything up north
    2 points
  12. Working down south this weekend so got off the train a stop early to visit deya.
    2 points
  13. @Schnitzel I was burnt out on rap most of the year up until just recently. I made a massive classics play list in the beginning of the year and managed to continue listening to it most of the year.
    1 point
  14. yo I follow this chick on tiktok. There is a whole crew of these lookin ass MFers.
    1 point
  15. 1 point
  16. Don't remember in what thread @mr.yuckmade his public service announcement about cleaning your dryer vent, but I just did that shit before I gas out the leaf blower for the year.
    1 point
  17. You too aye? Out here growing the goodness? Everybody’s growin somethin these days.
    1 point
  18. Damn. That's why everyone should have a gun because there is no circumstance possible anymore where "nobody" has a gun. .... except in places where people have been brainwashed to think guns are bad. you better believe if I'm going to public school I'll have protection with me regardless of what the school thinks it should tell me I can do. anyone that argues about following rules should just hang up their dads can of flat black spray paint from the garage and stop doing graffiti.
    1 point
  19. Not even gonna bother lol. I just ordered a bunch of battery powered yard tools and I’ve had a gas powered washer for a minute. Shouldn’t mess your house up if you use the right tips and keep the right distance for the job.
    1 point
  20. shes a baddy with a fatty bro. I might have to go in for the perveract the next time I’m in there.
    1 point
  21. christmas present for my wife. A Ring but it's wrapped up so i can't flick and a steak sandwich like this one but at this pub
    1 point
  22. Little past prime time for a fresh hop. Still pretty good…
    1 point
  23. Beer inspired me to go hunting in my old CD vault
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00