Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/23/2021 in Posts

1. My dad can look at someone or something and sketch it with crazy accuracy. He is above me artistically. Never utilizes it either. In high school his teacher wanted him to put together a portfolio of all his art projects so he could get in to art school and he gave everything away and became an iron worker instead. Questionable rebellious shit but OG rebel shit nonetheless.
    4 points
  2. Found on my old hard drive
    3 points
  3. just found a vid of @mr.yuckmaking a sammich The perfect sandwich.mp4
    3 points
  4. Can’t front though, I reckon my moms always knew she had nothin to offer on that front so it’s probably why we went to museums in nyc a handful of times.
    3 points
  5. goddamnit Essemdubs what did you do that for for?
    3 points
  6. I braved 'male equivalent of karen' and this what I got Perhaps this is what @mr.yuck may look like IRL 🤷‍♂️
    3 points
  7. When I was about 10 or so my dad drove me around and showed me tags he had around the city from when he was younger. It was just his initial with his street number. But some of them were riding until a decade or so ago. Made me interested in the culture, then I started acting upon it as a teenager
    3 points
  8. 2 points
  9. 2 points
  10. Idk if anyone tried making this a race issue. He was just a gigantic pussy who was running around with a gun. Dudes proBLM. I don’t want that to be forgotten.
    2 points
  11. Has a real (sweet)kick to it - would recommend for pizzaheads
    2 points
  12. prepared me for a lifetime of jacking off at work, though
    2 points
  13. Crushed the series in two days when I was sick. I don’t think the second season will live up - but the Koreans come ill with the cinema so there is a chance. I think this is one of the better foreign works Netflix has picked up…..maybe the best actually. Overall the whole thing was well done, the plot, the acting everything…..I watched in subtitles which I think keeps more authentic. I am sure no one sleeping on Korean classic Old Boy or more recent parasite, these folks know how to weave together a fucking story. Also Korean chicks are hot.
    2 points
  14. I’ll roll the dice on Salma Hayek stimulating my private sector.
    2 points
  15. Been in the YouTube grade vid k hole since this discussion popped off lol. Got me reminiscing on the moment you realized you were bound to be a vandal? - 4th grade for me. Substitute teacher from the Bronx came in and wrote his name out in bubble letters on the chalk board. Told some random story about how he got into teaching after begin in jail and used to be running in the streets doing crime and writing graffiti lol. Then showed us how to write our names. Rest of class could care less but I was already wondering how to do that shit from riding Amtrak into the city anyways. Summer after, heading into 6th grade I was lurkin lol. S/o to that guy. Respect forever!
    2 points
  16. So has this thread been made yet? I binged the fuck outta this show. Gave me so much anxiety watching it. Anyone else get addicted? Who was your favorite? Also... Hi!!!
    1 point
  17. @KILZ FILLZi got okay prices for some designer shirts i sold. people who do the best on there have a well curated page and are active/spend time liking and following people
    1 point
  18. from Ksino's archives sounds like a winner. I guess I'll find out soon enough
    1 point
  19. You’ll never catch me in that deep V. But that serious face and that scarf, that’s all yuck.
    1 point
  20. A simple one to get things movin again. 1. MONSTER 2. SQUARE 3. SELFIE 4. FAST 5. TASTY *** bonus wild caught perveract***
    1 point
  21. Anyways, I started it a couple of days ago and I’m about half way through. So far I love it. A bit bias because I love everything that comes out of Seoul I reckon. Rad concept and the old timer is definitely my favorite. I got a real soft spot for old timers. Especially old Asian dudes. Big fan of pickpocket too. She’s got some hella dsl’s lololol. A lot of anxiety poppin in there but it’s wearing off and I’m more just interested in the winner. Honorable mention to the pakastani guy.
    1 point
  22. Lol why even ever bother with that shit. I can’t fuckin STAND dubbed movies. Only time it was ever acceptable was old school kung fu flicks.
    1 point
  23. More like squid Gaymes lol naw but the cinematography on that was fire felt like the story was a little basic, Korean stuff consistently has sick use of contrast, I know at least a few of yous lunatics have seen no sympathy for mr vengeance, classic shit
    1 point
  24. They might fuck around and get it right. They’ll be like “oh shit, son! It’s a secret shopper!”
    1 point
  25. The parade dude is a POS - no doubt. Pimping in general is scumbag shit - pimping your own BM, smh.
    1 point
  26. older audio rescore of The Diary of Tortov Roddle iirc 2015. e-phonic invader vst. sugarbytes obscurium. fl studio 10 or 11. kontakt and hang drum freebie iirc dsk strings. edirol orchestral. anna brochin soundfont. sampled thumb piano from my local art museum gift shop i was too broke to actually buy. sampled pen hitting a vintage glass lamp. cosmo v vst. a few other dsk vsti. fl piano . rhodes presets. way too much delay. made at 20bpm with fl studio's video player and this video on mute. took about 20 days. rabbit part was the most fun because i discovered automating bpm so it drops from 20 bpm to 10 bpm then back to 20 bpm after the scene.
    1 point
  27. sonic 2 "sega" audio clip. toe jam and earl soundfont for percussion. street fighter 2 blanka electricity sound ripped from a sega emulator. quadruple stacked gunstar heroes bass drum and bass. fl studio 10 , im too lazy to mix down and master.
    1 point
  28. Rittenhouse fan boys when they find out the teenage boy they idolize is pro blm
    1 point
  29. Though we were just havin a general discussion about collections of dvds 😎 keep it rollin- what the hell would you do with these vhs? also amongst this is this CD set
    1 point
  30. I bought a copy of Infamy from foot locker of all places
    1 point
  31. Dog looks like they smoked all your weed and ate all your popcorn while you were at work.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00