Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/23/2021 in all sections

1. My dad can look at someone or something and sketch it with crazy accuracy. He is above me artistically. Never utilizes it either. In high school his teacher wanted him to put together a portfolio of all his art projects so he could get in to art school and he gave everything away and became an iron worker instead. Questionable rebellious shit but OG rebel shit nonetheless.
    4 points
  2. Found on my old hard drive
    3 points
  3. just found a vid of @mr.yuckmaking a sammich The perfect sandwich.mp4
    3 points
  4. Can’t front though, I reckon my moms always knew she had nothin to offer on that front so it’s probably why we went to museums in nyc a handful of times.
    3 points
  5. goddamnit Essemdubs what did you do that for for?
    3 points
  6. I braved 'male equivalent of karen' and this what I got Perhaps this is what @mr.yuck may look like IRL
    3 points
  7. When I was about 10 or so my dad drove me around and showed me tags he had around the city from when he was younger. It was just his initial with his street number. But some of them were riding until a decade or so ago. Made me interested in the culture, then I started acting upon it as a teenager
    3 points
  8. rabbit turds are more like cocoa puffs, deer could make those olives
    2 points
  9. 2 points
  10. Idk if anyone tried making this a race issue. He was just a gigantic pussy who was running around with a gun. Dudes proBLM. I don’t want that to be forgotten.
    2 points
  11. Has a real (sweet)kick to it - would recommend for pizzaheads
    2 points
  12. prepared me for a lifetime of jacking off at work, though
    2 points
  13. I was on the same boat as @nicklesndimes , business was getting frustrating, so I freelance after that and just past the time making music and get small business here and there. Good work guys I'm hoping we can get one or two more people in here to work on small projects for fun. Had in mind of sharing a few samples and have people make something out of it and go from there.
    2 points
  14. Crushed the series in two days when I was sick. I don’t think the second season will live up - but the Koreans come ill with the cinema so there is a chance. I think this is one of the better foreign works Netflix has picked up…..maybe the best actually. Overall the whole thing was well done, the plot, the acting everything…..I watched in subtitles which I think keeps more authentic. I am sure no one sleeping on Korean classic Old Boy or more recent parasite, these folks know how to weave together a fucking story. Also Korean chicks are hot.
    2 points
  15. I’ll roll the dice on Salma Hayek stimulating my private sector.
    2 points
  16. Been in the YouTube grade vid k hole since this discussion popped off lol. Got me reminiscing on the moment you realized you were bound to be a vandal? - 4th grade for me. Substitute teacher from the Bronx came in and wrote his name out in bubble letters on the chalk board. Told some random story about how he got into teaching after begin in jail and used to be running in the streets doing crime and writing graffiti lol. Then showed us how to write our names. Rest of class could care less but I was already wondering how to do that shit from riding Amtrak into the city anyways. Summer after, heading into 6th grade I was lurkin lol. S/o to that guy. Respect forever!
    2 points
  17. So... This place used to be a fucking wicked place back in the day. It was a huge source of inspiration to me as an artist, and it really did feel like a sort of online community (albeit of hilarious wierdos at times). Then in 2007 or so life happened and I've been gone. I got old and the internet just kept getting bigger, scarier, and newer, and as any old person I was like "WTF". I missed the feeling of sharing and involvement that was had here at 12oz. Not really sure if anyone comes to The Babble anymore, which is fine. It can be the secret get-away from all the rest of the noise! This is "Your Art Thread - Volume 2". Curious to see what you all are up to in your non graffiti game, and pretty stoked to share some of the stuff I've been doing. I've been on a "whale thing" lately. More will come. These are all colored pencil on paper drawings unless otherwise stated. Post your work!
    1 point
  18. Na na na I don’t really look at anything as predatory like that. I was in high school once lol. These women know what they want to do and when. Always. I’d say a 16/17 year old is cutting it a little too fucking close for sexual decision making lol but there’s this weird moment in time where they just flip and get it. Impressionable maybe, but conscious of their actions for sure. I still don’t co sign shit like that though. If you’re over fucking 35 gtfo with that shit and find something a little less ripe. Ewwwww Lolol sounds mad gross even saying that! Leave them young bitches alone breh!
    1 point
  19. Don’t do that shit @fat ralphy Also 10 years age difference is insignificant the older you get. At 30 years old your potential future bae has had over a decade of experience as an adult and there is a good chance for compatibility with similar life experiences. I feel like that shit is weird if you are 40 and scoping out 18 year olds. Technically and adult, but hella predatory in my opinion.
    1 point
  20. oh snap, they put rabbit turds on that one...
    1 point
  21. Good segment on Maher this week. Hate that I agree with this dude more and more Bc I don’t like him as a person.
    1 point
  22. Is the old man the same person as the grandfather of Liu Kang?
    1 point
  23. You’ll never catch me in that deep V. But that serious face and that scarf, that’s all yuck.
    1 point
  24. A simple one to get things movin again. 1. MONSTER 2. SQUARE 3. SELFIE 4. FAST 5. TASTY *** bonus wild caught perveract***
    1 point
  25. They might fuck around and get it right. They’ll be like “oh shit, son! It’s a secret shopper!”
    1 point
  26. i guess i became kind of frustrated w/ the amount of screen time it all took. also, the social networking side of it could be sort of discouraging at times....waiting to see if the music gets likes, follows, etc. it just started to get a bit stale to me. then one day it happened: i deleted my socials and reset my computer, and all music stuff. had a couple tracks that i missed after i deleted it, but if i ever decide to try again maybe i will make ones i like again some day. i still have nearly a terabyte of audio and vst hoarding stashed away so you never know! haha....
    1 point
  27. yes i did eight clouds quiet in 2018. the tunes your posting are awesome, the first was my favorite.
    1 point
  28. I bought a copy of Infamy from foot locker of all places
    1 point
  29. Something something if Kyle had been black .... blah blah blah. That's how the lefty orgs are trying to turn this racist anyway. He didn't shoot any black people. he didn't use any slurs. Hhmmmmm I know! He's not black. queue joe Biden meme if you don't go to jail you ain't black. Let's also not forget about the black kid that shot up his school and the media conveniently sand piled recently. I don't think everyone is wrapped around that case's racism. Of course what he did is probably justified due to all of his many years spent with lack of privilege. Lolol.
    1 point
  30. really like derf backdref's style almost looks like it's drawn with a sharpie at times.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00