Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/19/2021 in all sections

1. Doing great, everything’s great. I’m going to make an American flag that has 50 Punisher skulls instead of stars and become the next billionaire off all these grown ass fat slobs who haven’t thrown a punch since middle school rambling on about guns and how hard this 17 year old boy gets them.
    6 points
  2. https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/national-international/traffic-stops-on-i-5-in-carlsbad-for-cash-dash/3412193/ Traffic in the San Diego area came to a standstill Friday morning when drivers discovered cash flying all over a freeway, apparently from an armored truck that somehow came open. Drivers and passengers jumped out of their vehicles traveling in both directions on Interstate 5 in the Carlsbad area around 9:30 a.m. to scoop up bills. https://www.instagram.com/reel/CWd113Zjev1/?utm_medium=copy_link —— and I’m stuck here at work 😒
    5 points
  3. no one has that technology! We can’t compete lol
    5 points
  4. Is it against the spirit? Everyone liked it when DAO's face was added. Can't hate that dude has the skills. But I will. Damn you @T4M*!
    4 points
  5. Kid gonna end up profiting off this shit, books, movies all that….
    4 points
  6. 4 points
  7. Who suggested that? Yup, also saw the police shoot dozens of “fireworks” themselves, but they’re called blast balls, and far more dangerous being propelled by a gun. You result to name calling and speculation because you’re arguments are uninformed (edit: i’ll say misinformed, not uninformed) and ill thought out. Good talk.
    4 points
  8. 3 points
  9. 3 points
  10. man everyone in here talking all that cash shit about the kid must feel really dumb right now if they have a level of self awareness
    3 points
  11. 3 points
  12. psyop. (Im gonna run with this joke until further notice)
    3 points
  13. Part of the never owned a graf dvd crew checking in…… On occasion a local zine would make it into the pad. My money was all spent on beer/tree and pizza/burritos….never figured out how to rack a burrito.
    3 points
  14. Please do not be dishonest with any cash that you find. Turn it into the police station and absolutely under no circumstances should you buy weed or beer with it. Nahhh.
    2 points
  15. What I learned from this is anyone who walks around with a gun is a giant pussy. But probably shouldn’t attack that pussy Bc they’re going to be a giant gaping pussy and shoot you instead of fight if you do.
    2 points
  16. Lol I'm just special 🙂 My submission is the girlfriend meme, Ken was a bonus 🔥 I vote for Konami code.
    2 points
  17. I knew it. I knew when my inbox showed 700 new updates something happened with this little shit! Congratulations to everyone that participated in this thread! You’re all winners.
    2 points
  18. I figured his time here was coming to an end. Perhaps just lurking now.
    2 points
  19. Not guilty on all counts!!!!! Let's start tossing assault bricks.
    2 points
  20. I vote @T4M*gf ruining ur wknd plans I feel adding the guy from hangover to the next gif is against spirit of the thread though (?)
    2 points
  21. Been up on it since it came out - knew/met some of the folks featured. I actually finally bought that shit on DVD recently.
    2 points
  22. @Schnitzel any of your mags online or still available?
    2 points
  23. I never owned any graf vids either. I was however a sucker for Can Control and While You Were Sleeping mags in the 90s.
    2 points
  24. I can’t believe I watched all 10 minutes of that. Grade A nonsense
    2 points
  25. Way back found my eagle was joined by a mate. Getting into the time of year that they nest build.
    1 point
  26. Was a good day, everything came up OMB. This eagle hangs around one of the spots that I prevent rust at. Sometimes he passes over, today he just chilled.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00