Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/25/2021 in all sections

1. I know a dude who was scheming with hella fraudulent credit cards - he would order shit and then flip it for cash. Bought some of these ass pussy joints - this was like 15 years ago when they just had a slab of silicon with a couple holes in it. Dude told me that when his crib got raided the cops pulled the Jenna Jameson one out from under his bed and were fucking around and fingering it. It was the one that he would fuck. This dude is a degenerate.
    5 points
  2. Geeking out over the new shipment across the street from my pad
    4 points
  3. To basically get back to the original question - ..you might not be surprised this has been discussed already at lenght, for example on reddit. Long story short nobody could understand how the fuck you could do it differently, and like 2/3 of the population wipes sitting down:
    3 points
  4. Yo 3 pages on this is hilarious.
    3 points
  5. I did this it and it worked. Thank you so much Mercer.
    3 points
  6. they came to aala park one night all silent and in single file. Rode in some circles for ten minutes then left.
    3 points
  7. this is the driest neckbeard nerd shit. worse than longboarding
    2 points
  8. Cars finally done! video of it being made not quite gotta spray er down with fixative and frame it! bam!
    2 points
  9. Yes All writers are dumb as fuck to answer the question at hand
    2 points
  10. Whenever I see these things I want the rider to eat shit. Bet my pay check that at least 60% of these people never skated. I used to hate longboards too but that shit is tolerable compared to these fucking things.
    2 points
  11. In high school one of my homies (bit of a cat) shit before a football game behind the team bus and proceeded to then scoot across wet grass to wipe. Similar to a fucking dog. Dude is my main boy - maybe that is a reflection on me.
    2 points
  12. Evidence showed that Ray had been murdered on May 26, 2014, while asleep in his bed. Dani had called his boss the next day to say he had died in an accident. She called him back later, this time saying Ray was killed by the family dog. An examination of her computer revealed internet searches that included “headshot from .38 at close range, “if you shoot someone with a .38 caliber handgun in the head is it lights out of possibly survive,” and “what happens when you get shot in the head.” Danielle’s true motive for the murder seems to have been that she simply wanted to be free of Ray in order to begin a relationship with a cowboy nicknamed Angus McNasty back in Florida.
    2 points
  13. It's no secret that muscular handsome men are desirable to women, and as someone who fits both categories, I know it's true. The amount of women that have straight-up groped me in public is completely disgusting. Was at a store yesterday and had this german woman literally bend over in front of me and try to throw her ass into my pelvis lol. I dodged it and told her 'ma'am, i'm here for the bread.' However, what isn't talked about is the falloff brehs. When you get to be about 40 plus and your looks fade and your Testosterone drops so you can't even fuck anymore. The women can literally sense this on you and plus, your physique will go to shit so they will see it also. Had a friend who was a former underwear model who had been swimming in bad bitches for decades and he hit 40 and all that shit changed. He went bald, he got flabby even though he'd been lifting harder than ever, and he walked in on his girl with some fuckin the gardener muthafucka. Fortunately, I got enough money to where I can afford plastic surgery and straight steroids so I won't have this problem ever, but if you are handsome gang and muscle gang, enjoy that while you can cause it's about to be over. And all you guys who aren't in either of those groups, just be grateful and thankful you never get them dimes because it'll just turn you suicidal once they ain't checkin for you anymore.
    2 points
  14. At first I thought you were solo and had breakfast, lunch and dinner all at the same time.
    2 points
  15. Recently finished this Swung by the local county library branch and scored this classic in the 'lobby shop' Call Of The Wild - Jack London I've just started it
    2 points
  16. All the mods banned themselves. This thread will be here forever.
    2 points
  17. Get’em when you can however it be.
    1 point
  18. just caught some tags in the rain in claret wine. definitely dumb as fuck
    1 point
  19. After taking a considerable L Reggie and his crew have re upped with rock cocaine, Pocket full of stones plays in the background, Reggie gives Sherrod a coordinated handshake "We 100 percent black, and 100 percent back!"
    1 point
  20. Just when I thought we were off this politic-an. God dammit man. Lololol.
    1 point
  21. 1 point
  22. Joe rogan is bald and alec baldwin has hair
    1 point
  23. That is not in line with leave no trace principals.
    1 point
  24. Seems like some correlation to gender with technique. That said I am shitting now and will wipe while sitting down.
    1 point
  25. 1 point
  26. Standing on the sink
    1 point
  27. That’ll be enough common sense for one day. The real question is; how do the lizard people tie into all of this?
    1 point
  28. Put the prop gun down, prop guns are for closers
    1 point
  29. Entertaining as fuck. Bush knocked down the towers.
    1 point
  30. They are throwing the prop coordinator under the bus for this - already critiquing her moves in other films. Focusing on her being young and i experienced - supposedly on another film she gave a prop gun to an 11yro without inspecting it prior. Alec getting off and probably was just as much a victim here as the unfortunate person who was killed.
    1 point
  31. My poor Midwest city will not witness something like that for another 5 years. I will come back and give my opinion once I do
    1 point
  32. Gassin up the dog who just broke ground on his potty pad (the thing I built a few pages back) outside (it is pouring outside) Hopefully the other one will follow soon
    1 point
  33. I think a lot of people are dumb as fuck and you are just witnessing a cross section of society that happens to share a common interest with you.
    1 point
  34. The real star of Wes Anderson's films? The model maker who meticulously crafts the signs and buildings https://www.fastcompany.com/90687548/the-real-star-of-wes-andersons-films-the-model-maker-who-meticulously-crafts-the-signs-and-buildings
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00