Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/24/2021 in all sections

1. These assholes hired a 24 year old girl as the head armorer that had to ask her daddy how to load blanks in guns, and thought it was "scary". I posted up the article in the news section thread. Unless you're an actual slave, you've always got the right to quit, any time, any job. If these dumb fucks decide they're going to carry on filming without you, it's 100% on their dumb asses.
    5 points
  2. people also breathe in benzene, acetone, toluene, and xylene in abandoned buildings full of asbestos and lead paint. so
    4 points
  3. Don’t be a part of following idiots on social media.
    4 points
  4. I follow a tonne of writers, graffiti artists, street artists, whatever the fuck you wanna call em on social media. I follow them because I appreciate something about their art. However throughout covid I've found that of all these artists I follow it's always the hardcore graf writers who start being more voc about right wing conspiracy theories, racism, facism insanity. It just seems so strange to me that those that embed themselves in a lifestyle/subculture like graf can be so small minded. I guess I'm curious, has the scene always been this way. If so, it's fucking lame af and I don't want a part of it. Or perhaps it's just a minority bad bunch? Keen to hear others takes.
    3 points
  5. Had an adventurous day yesterday before going to see suicide boys in concert.. Stopped at the job for some food.. mainly to use my work discount and not drop alot of money.. Veggie burger (beyond beef), Belgium waffles with the works, and a turkey club in the back with beer battered french fries.. old fashioned and a "Daisy" cocktail which consists of pineapple rum, raspberry liqueur and topped with prosecco and a pineapple wedge.. Weird being on the other side of the table for once.. Surprised my manager hooked us up with some shots for the road.. of course I'm gonna say yes to free booze.. View of the stage for a while.. I'll explain in a sec.. His and hers Night Lovell After Ramirez went on me and my girl went upstairs mainly because some wack Lil Mexican chick was trying to squeeze through like an asshole to the fence.. she stuck her leg in between mine and kept pushing me into my girl thus squishing her and pissing her off.. I told her like "yo there ain't no room here back up" she said she was trying to get to her friends on the other side of the fence which I responded with "not my problem I don't give a fuck move around you're squishing my girl" so some boney white chick let her in front of her then started throwing her back all on my arm squishing is again.. so I said fuck it when he gets off let's go upstairs but my girl was so pissed she was ready to throw hands like the exact second he got off stage she yelled "aight who's the bitch?! Where she at??" And she NEEEEVER gets like that.. as much as I wanted to muff ol girl I figured it ain't worth it plus the view from the balcony was dope so fuck it.. 🤷🏽‍♂️ Now I'm just chilling at the crib with some bruised forearms from the gate and my girl had bruises on her knees as well.. throats a Lil itchy so I grabbed this from the 711.. super meh... No flavor in the noodles only the broth really but it helped my throat a lil I guess.. Fin.
    3 points
  6. this is an antisocial hobby and attracts people who are wired that way — people who generally think poorly of human society and association. sociopaths too. i think this helps explain everything from the sheer amount of domestic violence and substance abuse in this subculture to openness to conspiracy theories and alignment with extremism.
    3 points
  7. I think a lot of people are dumb as fuck and you are just witnessing a cross section of society that happens to share a common interest with you.
    3 points
  8. Anyone who reads history, or is old enough to see societal norms shift can tell you conformity to popular societal norms isn't a sign of intelligence. Neither is judging an entire group of people that are by nature, non-conformist, and inherently "vocal" people. The only thing lame, and stupid is coming on a graffiti forum expecting people here to give a shit about your conformist politics, and pat you on the back for being told what to think. We don't give a shit here if you're vaccinated or not, keep that shit on facebook, or discuss it without being insulting.
    3 points
  9. All the mods banned themselves. This thread will be here forever.
    3 points
  10. everyone in here is violating the stickied thread except me. i'm good
    2 points
  11. 2 points
  12. Movie gonna do numbers at the box office now
    2 points
  13. None of which has anything to do with you idiots thinking everything’s some Hillary Clinton/alien lizard Illuminati conspiracy.
    2 points
  14. it also happened during the filming of a hip hop filmclip down here as well back in 2017.. https://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-23/bliss-n-eso-music-video-actor-shot-dead-in-brisbane/8204930
    2 points
  15. DAO skating home from Jersey Mikes’s with a fresh cheesesteak and bottle of Yuengling.
    2 points
  16. You are the toilet paper. Explains your weird ass thread about how people wipe their ass. 😂
    2 points
  17. just killed a roach in my new place. on god, the devil and maury povich if i have roaches here too i'm gonna lose it
    2 points
  18. Never point a weapon at something you're not willing to destroy (even if you're sure it's not loaded). It's too bad he was anti-gun enough to have not known this rule. You never point unloaded guns at people, and never pull the trigger. Only way I'd excuse his mistake is if those directors placed themselves in the line of fire, during a scene where he had to pull the trigger because cameras were rolling. Anything else is never forgive action.
    2 points
  19. Wait, so somebody loaded it with live rounds instead of blanks? Isn’t that how Bruce Lee’s son got killed? How does that even happen, much less twice?
    2 points
  20. I guess so, I mean considering you're the expert in cinema and shooting.
    1 point
  21. I was just about to say the same shit. Nigga said Jersey Mike’s! Come own DAO you can do better than that lololol.
    1 point
  22. 1 point
  23. Digging through the archive
    1 point
  24. new issue is probably gonna come out early summer, don't have funds to print a spring issue.
    1 point
  25. anyone got a name for the bottom piece?
    1 point
  26. Alot of ppl came off in this, Styles got a vid in there too
    1 point
  27. new flicks coming soon, new magazine out at the end of this month...
    1 point
  28. @diabete669 we need some more pics!!! lol im basically all out on westchester pics
    1 point
  29. anyone got hudson line flicks?
    1 point
  30. 1 point
  31. haha, glowing dogshit with eyes.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00