Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/23/2021 in all sections

1. One time I had gone camping and went pretty deep out there brehs, like twenty miles into the outback. Since I have long surpassed the pathetic limits of your everyday man, I have to challenge myself in ways like this. After days of hiking, I had stopped and set up camp and I was in my tent with the tv on. I had a fire in there and a playstation set up and everything, shit was wild brehs. So it started raining and storming and shit like a goddamn hurricane so I turned everything off and went to sleep. In the middle of the night, I started hearing shit walking around outside. Didn't know what the fuck it was, but I tried to ignore it. At this point, I was wearing nothing but a speedo also. So eventually what happened was, something humongous came up to my tent and unzipped that bitch, which that alone was gonna get whatever it was fukked up, and then it stepped in. I lay back barely breathing so as not to alert it to my presence, but it was some kind of gigantic thing brehs! In the dim light I could make out a quadrupedal creature straight out a nightmare. So this bitch looked over at the playstation and seen I had that madden 2016 brehs and that shit hadn't even came out yet but I had the connect and I guess jealousy took hold cause then it reached over and grabbed the grits I had cooked which still were hot, and before I could get up, it tossed that shit toward the playstation. Brehs, in slow motion, I sprang up, and leapt in front of the station and the grits fell all over me. Straight absorbed that shyt brehs and the beast charged me. I grabbed hold of it and there was fur and fangs and muscle everywhere no homo. This thing had to be like thirteen feet tall at the absolute least. It had the strength of a bull but the agility of a duck as well. Then I started pushing it out the door and when I got it there, I did a reverse crescent kick, or a flash-kick from street fighter, and it went flying back into the darkness. Don't even know what happened to his ass cause I ain't hear him land or anything. That's how much power I had used, but the funny thing is that it was only only 19, 17 percent of my power at most. But after that, the rest of the weekend was pretty uneventful lol.
    5 points
  2. 3 points
  3. Don’t act like you guys aren’t oontzing on the shitter.
    3 points
  4. Don't blame it on the trans community, it's probably 90% white women.
    3 points
  5. You are the toilet paper. Explains your weird ass thread about how people wipe their ass. 😂
    2 points
  6. You’re having a flashback to that time your former potential mom sat on the toilet and let you drip out before hopping in the shower. 😆
    2 points
  7. So today is the first time we used our heater via radiator -but it is my very first time using radiator heat. ( I love it ) Btw have you ever heard someone from Pittsburgh say the word ‘radiator’? I know where their kick it spot is gonna be this winter
    2 points
  8. Man, I’ll never understand why there are ever live rounds on a movie set.
    2 points
  9. Guess the IATSE guys walked off the day before because of how they were handling the guns
    2 points
  10. 2 points
  11. Fucking spicy. If only there were a mod around to combine these two threads
    2 points
  12. No way bro. According to that little article, union workers are so fucking smooth, none of that shit would have happened. Nothing ever would have gone wrong.
    1 point
  13. Don’t remember a lot of my shit but lately they consist of relived trauma if some sort. Not even anything crazy but just shitty ass things I’ve dealt with in recent years that pop into my dreams and I wake up all pissed off and salty for the whole day. It’s a bummer for real.
    1 point
  14. Same. I haven’t seen my own laundry in like 10 years. @mr.yuck your homie is hilarious! “Shit is gay as hell” for real had me rollin! It’s definitely a little sus when you gotta lean over all quaint to wipe but there really is no other way. I had to break my own bad habit of using far too much tp. Use way less now but then I smash baby wipes in place. Definitely don’t throw those things in the toilet.
    1 point
  15. Hot take #187: This lady would still be alive if it weren’t for these union “workers” abandoning their post.
    1 point
  16. my ex had a real pet peeve about people sharing their dreams. "no one else will ever share the experience, why retell it? you're wasting my time" was her logic. she works in government
    1 point
  17. DAO got his finger and a wad of tp in the booty working it like a q tip. nah
    1 point
  18. im sure you could summon one from the depths of moderation hell but you have to look into a mirror an @ them 3 times!
    1 point
  19. 😂 Now that you mention it, what happened to all the mods? Banned themselves?
    1 point
  20. That’s pretty much what it is. Tranny karens trying to bully normal people.
    1 point
  21. If this true, this puts all the negligence on the shoulders of whoever was in charge of the props/weapons, and making sure they were safe. I'd expect charges to be filed and a court case either way, and the production to be responsible financially to that woman's family in a major way. She worked her way up to Hollywood elite status from the fucking Ukraine or some shit, plus she was married, had a kid. IMO orders of magnitude more irreplaceable of than an average human. This was a major loss.
    1 point
  22. ^^^^ lift the nuts is step two literally just wiped after posting this
    1 point
  23. Fuckin yolo. Just dropped a hammer on that shit. If I wake up in the morning and it’s gon ima drink the fattest bloody marry ever. Thanks coin gods. Hold me down sons.
    1 point
  24. Did I miss the wave…? Always do. Went and dropped a couple racks right back on eth. I need the winner.
    1 point
  25. There's a war going on inside no man is safe from.
    1 point
  26. Lifting but have lightened up to take care of this bullshit shoulder injury…
    1 point
  27. Wait, so somebody loaded it with live rounds instead of blanks? Isn’t that how Bruce Lee’s son got killed? How does that even happen, much less twice?
    1 point
  28. Weird that I didn't care until I saw her photo, but It's really sad, the Director of Photography that was killed was married with a kid. R.I.P.
    1 point
  29. You’s a dirty ass! One or two wipes??? The fuck??? Are you dead ass??? There’s probably shit stains on all your drawls. 🤣
    1 point
  30. First time a shit posting bot has actually kicked off a useful thread. Going to give you a pass cause ammo is still hard to come by and though your prices suck, they’re still better than a lot I’ve seen this last year.
    1 point
  31. I'm not really into these cop audit videos but this one had me loling
    1 point
  32. All right folks, time to walk away again and leave this for a week or so. Hopefully some of the other benchers and lurkers will bump your own threads in the mean time.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00