Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/20/2021 in all sections

1. Wish you were around during the 12oz election battles of 2020. Lots of things to argue about. I pretended like I care about politics just to participate.
    5 points
  2. Doubt things are going to move fast enough around here to keep you entertained but welcome back if only for the month. We could chat about apps on the phone or looking at phones, noticed a few flights back that location services now work in flight which enhances the window gazing. Before that and after I enjoyed Flight Radar 24 for scoping things out, also vessel tracker for looking at all the boats out there in the world. Cal Topo is a great app for recreational navigation; hiking and whatnot. I feel like I missed out on instagram and have thought about making an account to see what is there but have not gotten around to it. Do you still have the stamina for argument or has that faded a little with age, the political bickering here has mellowed a little but I think you and the new alt right of 12 oz could have worn the letters off a couple keyboards about a year ago. If you have only looked hard enough to find jersey mikes, I question your dedication to the cheesesteak, there has to be a more authentic vendor in your metro area.
    5 points
  3. I actually did. Stopped at the Habib to get a beer and tripped the fuck out when I seen it. Made a IG post telling fools they don’t even know. 😆
    3 points
  4. Did you celebrate the day Yuengling became available in Texas?
    3 points
  5. There's a chant at sporting events, usually at baseball games where people say "Let's go __________" (usually a two syllable team name, or player's name) followed by five claps, and repeat. People have repurposed this chant to say "Fuck Joe Biden!, clap clap, clap clap clap". So there was a Nascarr event, and the drunken Trumper's there were doing the "Fuck Joe Biden" chant after a driver named Brandon won the race, and was being interviewed. The reporter interviewing him said "you can hear the chants from the crowd, "let's go Brandon"" as the audio would clearly be unusable if people knew what the chant was. Problem is, they were chanting so loud, the audio is clear, and so her improvisation became a meme. In the time before Obama, and the birtherism movement that defined the politics new right wing, this type of shit would have never flown. The same people chanting "Fuck Joe Biden" would be offended by the lack of patriotism, and use of foul language because "kids and women were present". These days, as a response to the left's lack of morals/respect, they've intentionally degenerated far below their own supposed morals. Not that I disagree with them, because fuck all politicians, especially Biden, but I find it hilarious. I want that Nascar logo shirt that says "Let's go Brandon" for myself. The end of the empire is very close, I just want to keep a few memento's of it, and to enjoy the societal degeneration while it lasts.
    3 points
  6. You're on FB? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA What the fuck for? Place is just a data trap full of fucktards.
    3 points
  7. I’m in FB jail for telling a bot to short circuit and die. Oh, and my IG got deleted for arguing with trumptards and other assorted dipshits. Both are garbage these days anyways, but now I’m addicted to looking at my phone. Keep me entertained, you fucks! 😆
    2 points
  8. tomatoes like volleyballs? Me I'm making shitty seinfeld quotes and waiting for the shit to start flying at work.
    2 points
  9. Fishing while the weather is still decent
    2 points
  10. Thats not a knock off. That's real life in Nigeria.
    2 points
  11. Real spill if the bread aint Amoroso then you aren’t getting the Philly cheesesteak authenticity On a related note this is one of my jams.m
    2 points
  12. My ex changed the Netflix password, had to watch the Nigerian knock off.
    2 points
  13. 2 points
  14. I’ve been to Jersey Mike’s once and did not think it was worth the price tag. I can’t even remember what I had but it definitely wasn’t a cheesesteak.
    2 points
  15. At one point you could get a passable cheesesteak at this place called Jersey Mike’s. But they switched up and are trash now. The hoagies (they call them subs) are still aight, nothing spectacular, but their cheesesteaks have been trash for the past couple years.
    2 points
  16. Yo this DAO dude! Damn the whole OG crowd comin back lets make the oontz great again
    2 points
  17. Nah, the tea ceremony was in south Philly. And her peeps are not from Guangdong. I would have never said otherwise, so you def got me fucked up with someone else.
    1 point
  18. Naw, he is a white Mexican juggallo who has been banned numerous times and keeps coming back for more. Do you maintain the stamina to argue?
    1 point
  19. 1 point
  20. Believe me when I tell you it’s becoming harder and harder to exist in TX. When we moved here, in 06, there wasn’t this huge political divide. You could actually just chop it up and laugh about your differences. The internet was already a thing, but it’s when the smartphones hit and everybody had FB, YouTube etc in their pockets to distract them all day while at work that the disinformationists and propagandists took over and really started hammering everyone and their grandmother over the head with divide and conquer propaganda. That’s when all these dipshits who never paid attention to a goddamn thing going on in politics and the world got bamboozled into thinking they were “woke”, when they’re really just sheep being suckered by fake news and propaganda. And these sheep exist on both sides of the political spectrum. Itreminds me of the phenomenon back in the 90’s of old people getting duped by supermarket tabloids, only this time it’s people of all ages. Me, I’ve never been asleep. I been paying attention since I’m like 5 years old. So ain’t no fake news propagandists gonna pull no wool over shit with me.
    1 point
  21. Bro how you exist in Texas - seems wild you would end up there. Was that your BM’s idea to head that way?
    1 point
  22. Idk but I can't put my address on persoanl no what fuck it 7165 charltonne weh Memphis 38108 zip
    1 point
  23. I’ve only used it twice both times in my own house. Which is already slightly still dusty from working and from what I can see no dust containment needed. Crank that fucker up and go. Shit is awesome. No dust mask. Straight chillin. Not as strong as the festool one judging by the videos but now I’m not sure they are even real. (The ones where dudes just let’em rip across the ceilings all by themselves) the mirka does have suction enough to stick to the walls but not just hang there.
    1 point
  24. For all the bag hodlers, we rich again!
    1 point
  25. Spicey Italian from Nottoli's on Harlem.
    1 point
  26. I do, that's why most of em are a trash 🗑
    1 point
  27. Yo! Are we basing this strictly on looks or are we also taking into account other criteria like ‘how we think these broads smell’ and ‘do they treat their pets nicely’?
    1 point
  28. About to eat my midnight snack and watch Some old shitty movie that’ll put me to sleep.
    1 point
  29. It is crazy tech. I remember holding a 4" Dia billet of tungsten years back and it was super heavy, and this piece was about 4" thick as well. So just the weight of one rod would be insane to move and manufacture, but once inspect it would be easy to maneuver. It's just very exspensive to do right now. Or at least thats what Darpa wants us to believe. But back on subject, I think nuclear power os great, but nuclear war heads is completely stupid due to the decades of fallout and makes the area wasteland and pretty much is rendered useless for a while. But what would I know? Thanks to Elon we can nuke earth, move to Mars, and comeback to earth when radiation levels are ok to do so again.
    1 point
  30. so he's a nascar driver? I had no idea what any of this was about either.
    1 point
  31. I been in San Antonio for the past 15 years. Go back to Philly every summer for vacation. Haven’t got knocked for those warrants yet when I’m there, knock on wood.
    1 point
  32. Hella tpwf around here in need of regulation. Give us an update DAO - you still in Philly I assume? FB and IG trash anyway fam, oooontz set for life.
    1 point
  33. Yes but with lots of jump cuts
    1 point
  34. That's some serious saturation for pencil crayons. Is the whole youtube video gonna be of you looking like this?
    1 point
  35. Shoulda coulda wouldas in full effect all over the worlds.
    1 point
  36. was given a jar of magic beans from a friend, all randos, just throw em down and see what kind of beanstalk you get
    1 point
  37. This thread makes it all worth the while.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00