Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/01/2021 in all sections

1. 4 points
  2. Several months later, 5th and 6th attempts...
    4 points
  3. Pizza from a place in town called midici pizza...
    4 points
  4. Pizza from a place called Obo in Sacramento, CA
    3 points
  5. Friend's first attempt at trying to grill a pizza on a pizza stone and big green egg
    3 points
  6. nah, gators more for women and be like
    2 points
  7. 2 points
  8. Reporting from the frozen north. I went to the mall yesterday and there was 100% mask compliance. It was amazing, no noses, no bullshit, no arguing, no wondering about the rules just people going about their business. Now with 80% vaccination I personally do not agree with the restrictions but I sure do respect the Canadians sensibility in following them politely and really wish we could have done the same back home. So much more mellow and civilized.
    2 points
  9. A place in elk grove, ca...1/2 "no sleep till Brooklyn" (beastie boy reference) 1/2 "who you callin chicken"... homegirl got to it before i had a chance to flick it...
    2 points
  10. 4th and final attempt... finally got it decent.. ate a lot of pizza that day..
    2 points
  11. House shit is hard. Will share some of the things I’ve been doing.
    2 points
  12. So naw, then….lol nobody knows wtf is with these badges though
    2 points
  13. This resonates pretty well. The last time I went to a bar/club has been several years ago now. But while I was there, I remained sober and found the entire vibe of the place and the people around me annoying as fuck.
    1 point
  14. You sure those aren’t gators?
    1 point
  15. if Caitlyn Jenner became a pro wrestler she'd hail from parts unknown
    1 point
  16. A taste of Germany in an English suburb
    1 point
  17. I’m on another forum that has these badges too. Depending on what you unlock it lets you do more shit on the forum like pms or being limited to a lower post count. I think it’s all designed to keep people from starting alternate troll accounts and flaming the dog shit out of the boards.
    1 point
  18. Pre covid pizza from pieology
    1 point
  19. We noticed, buts it's cool. lolz Jk
    1 point
  20. just got an ipad, never fucked with digital stuff before but it's quite fun Need practice and to make some brushes etc
    1 point
  21. I don’t think I’ve ever checked in on this thread. I was never a steady drinker. I would binge drink hard. I got to the point where I would wear a helmet to the bar and MFers knew I was ready to get fucked up. Anywho, I had the realization that a lot of the people I was hanging out with at the time viewed me more as entertainment than as a friend. I met my old lady when I was 26 and she was like “Hey, you’re kind of a piece of shit when you’re drunk.” And that began my road to sobriety. I stopped drinking completely for about 5 or 6 years. It’s been another 6 or 7 years since and I found out that I can just have 1 or 2 drinks. I haven’t been drunk or suffered a hang over in 13 years now.
    1 point
  22. they are 12oz NFTs and we are all secretly Gozillionaires talkin cash shit about them.
    1 point
  23. Dear Schnitzel, how cold is cold enough to make an Australian complain?
    1 point
  24. That original design you posted @glorydays was fucking ill….. I will cop if you ever get these up for sale bro.
    1 point
  25. Ankle still healing and I'm walking but just barely. Gotta get my leg muscle back in shape. Ankle still really stiff and it kinda hurts to walk but I'm making progress.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00