Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/30/2021 in all sections

1. And you just saved yourself like $125 trip charge from any handyman or electrician.
    4 points
  2. Some random pizza joint slices I picked up throughout the week
    3 points
  3. just got an ipad, never fucked with digital stuff before but it's quite fun Need practice and to make some brushes etc
    3 points
  4. I quit back in 2013 / 2014, can't remember the year but it was in March. But yeah, been sober since.
    2 points
  5. Attach a flesh light to that thing, and I'm in!!
    2 points
  6. @hatetown this be the thread. Still sober folks - couple months shy of 14 years without a drink. Sometimes I start thinking I can be in control now but probably not worth trying it…..
    2 points
  7. Any pics? Those lips really sweet?
    1 point
  8. golden trevally Sweetlip Bream Golden Snapper. others on the charter caught barracuda and a white tip shark.
    1 point
  9. Mercer who is also good at carpentry and would like some people to disappear:
    1 point
  10. That does not look very appetizing.
    1 point
  11. It was covered in cinnamon sugar. I don’t like cinnamon but it went down well with the beer @metronome
    1 point
  12. 1 point
  13. That’s some dope ass nonsense
    1 point
  14. @nicklesndimesEasy peesy man. Just make sure the power is cut off to that outlet. Get a new 15 amp outlet and just “monkey see monkey do” with the wires one at a time onto the new one. I taught myself basic wiring when doing my house. It was a pretty rewarding thing to do.
    1 point
  15. On the dock of the bay
    1 point
  16. peep their website Wilmore @Dark_Knight it has an “investigating” mode where it just creeps around and snitches on you? No fuckin thanks bro. People are gonna eat that shit up.
    1 point
  17. @nicklesndimesI got you fam. that top one with the ceiling looks like some one floated some drywall mud over some cracking plaster. Over time moisture gets in between the two layers and does what you see here. Without tearing shit completely apart and replacing with purple board, you are correct. Scrape all the loose shit off. Get a bucket of blue top drywall mud. Any brand will do any shade of blue is good. Get you a metal drywall pan and a drywall knife. 4” knife to get it out of the bucket and an 8 inch knife to smooth it out. And a sanding sponge to smooth out your handy work. Bottom picture. Pull out your plug and take another picture so I can see what amp receptacle you have
    1 point
  18. Ripping out walls makes for good reality tv and now Americans love opening up rooms for remodel. A few TV shows switch to primary and now the industries will have to adjust. The dollar and the television are our gods.
    1 point
  19. Fresh back from a fishing trip followed by a fry up at the wharf...
    1 point
  20. 1 point
  21. yeah bro. Master bedroom is straight canceled. Primary bed and bath is the new vernacular. I’ve heard it used before, but yesterday was the first time I was corrected by one of my peers. My initial reaction was ‘Shut up you retarded faggot ass bitch.’ But I held it all in. Cuz none of that shit is kosher either.
    1 point
  22. Master bedroom has been cancelled? Master bedroom is #1
    1 point
  23. Aero Club san Diego my dad told me this place is where pilots used to go for drinks back in the day. Super close to Sam Diego airport.
    1 point
  24. New post pandemic pub opened with some decent offerings. Offers sufficient people watching facilities as well and only a minute from some other decent boozers
    1 point
  25. Started installing some crown the other day. Luckily this was the only room where the air vents fell into the line of fire and had to be shucked and jived around.
    1 point
  26. I like your rug arrangement, it's like let us have a path where our feet don't have to touch the floor. Don't step in the lava.
    1 point
  27. This whole supply chain breakdown is messing up my whole shit. Doors came in yesterday and will be stacked up in the corner of my living room until my flooring shows up on the 22nd; if that doesn’t get delayed longer as well.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00