Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/16/2021 in Posts

1. Finally got the keys, bros. Long drawn out process. Glad to be done.
    6 points
  2. 👍 that's no thumb 🍆
    5 points
  3. Lolz. Call me old fashioned, a bit of a traditionalist, but I prefer my women have both tits and a vagina. There's already enough trash in the world's oceans, have to add one more bag of hot trash hurr.
    4 points
  4. Right on @Dark_Knight - About to break 250k off to my soon to be ex-wife in order to buy her out of the house. Sucks. But in actuality if I get off just buying her out of the property that is best case and will save me 150k minimum on top of that 250k. Fuck bruhs. She came with zero financial contribution to buying the pad other than split mortgage payments. Buy the crib before you get married guys…..or don’t get married or prenup that shit.
    3 points
  5. you got to fuck in each room to christen them
    3 points
  6. Some shoes that help w/ ankle stability. Broke my leg almost 2 months back and finally got the ok to start with PT / walk with shoes on. Might post a thread on it w/ updates cuz shit's been rough and I need a place to post to vent.
    3 points
  7. congratulations @Dark_Knight that's awesome!! Do this before you do the floors! beat me to it. was going to say this is most important
    2 points
  8. tell your customers you'll take $20 off the bill if they leave a review, worked wonders for me back in the day
    2 points
  9. Oh shit here they come. It’s damn near 8 o’clock. They got my shit, too. Damn right. When I checked my mail yesterday it was full of all kinds of other peoples mail from down the street. Some of it wasn’t even from my street.
    2 points
  10. Yo. Where the fuck is the mail man with my shit? I swear, if these bums delivered my shit to some one else’s house…
    2 points
  11. 2 points
  12. 😆 it stuck out like a sore thumb, i couldn't resist sharing with the smash or trash community.
    2 points
  13. you have my attention. I am interested in the shoes with ankle support. Keep us updated as I would like to know the out come months from now.
    2 points
  14. There are horse whisperers and dog whisperers, stands to reason there are experts at the other end of the spectrum. Where's the dog shouter?
    2 points
  15. I once hitched across the country and when I was at an AYH in Philadelphia, met a dude from New Mexico that showed up on his bike! Much impressed by that and still am.
    2 points
  16. Heyyo. To all you self employeds out there, do you have a problem with customers not leaving reviews after job is complete? I have had customers go on and on and on about how great everything was and how great we are and I’m like cool cool cool type that shit into google. And they just don’t. You can do it from your phone. It will take you less than 2 minutes while we are standing here bullshitting about your ugly dog or what ever. Or do y’all just not care?
    1 point
  17. I will be too busy to drink until further notice now. I’ll buy a keg if you come sand, stain and refinish my floors tho !
    1 point
  18. Kung Pao'd some bay scallops the other day. OMB likes his kung pao spicy.
    1 point
  19. Nikki's Trinidad cousin: Yea I got the balls to get vaxxed, they're huge Nikki, misunderstands cousin....
    1 point
  20. Damn, Police cunt(s) did some terrible shit for social media likes.
    1 point
  21. Awake NY new era fitted
    1 point
  22. Capitalist AF, but an extreme over tipper right here. Probably overcompensation for the lesser known "black guilt" syndrome and I like doing it. Pretty common if you're a regular at a place in Denver, for the server/bartender to look out for you on free drinks as part of a never spoken about, or acknowledged employee theft for cash scheme that both parties can exploit. /pro-overtip™.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00