Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/13/2021 in Posts

1. @One Man Banned covered some good points. depending on what you plan on having in your green house. tings to really consider -the covering and the floor and ventilation. Covering will vary probbaly depending on the weather you expect year round (durability) and how much light you want it. The floor/ground needs to have drainage. if this new pad is one you are purchasing-def worth it. Especially since you have experience in gardening. It’ll be a great area to start/acclimate your starts. This is just a start for sure
    4 points
  2. @One Man Banned my T-shirts always used to come up missing after a year or two. A few weeks ago I saw one of my T-shirts that I hadn’t seen in over a decade. My old ladies sister came over with her daughters to dye their hair and she was rocking my Bonita Applebaum T with the neck cut out of it for ultimate comfort. I think the words “you fucking bitch,” came out under my breath as the kids walked by. They knew I was obviously talking about their mom and they thought that shit was hilarious.
    4 points
  3. Raise your hand if you owe Columbia House money for those penny CD’s you signed up for.
    3 points
  4. blue ringed octopus are scary. we went fishing once at the river mouth and one got sucked up by the sand dredge upstream and spat out. you can see the rings so it was pissed off.
    3 points
  5. This one is on the smaller side. The bigger ones I've seen look pretty dense. This one only had a bit of pink to it, pretty unimpressive and not flick worthy. It had seeds, it was pretty juicy, good flavor. Only about two big spoonfuls per half. Didn't mind the seeds, they have a lot of nutrients.
    3 points
  6. Considering @Schnitzel ‘s ratio of topping overload usually maxes out at 2 black olives…he probably still just really wanted Thai food. His kids must have been fucking stoked on that monstrosity!
    3 points
  7. sweet kombi driving past yesterday. reflection mean you can't see the little dog barking in the back window
    3 points
  8. wasn't amazing but it was monday night and I couldn't be fucked cooking and the kids went for Pizza over Thai food which I was going for. Trouble is loads of pizza places (especially cheesy charlie where I usually go) are closed Mondays so I had to go somewhere new.
    3 points
  9. When Tower records was going out of business, they liquidated their CDs for pennies on the dollar. I essentially cleared out their death metal section. Introduced me to Black Dahlia Murder and The Faceless among others. cir. 2006 Tower Records was like the Giving Tree, even in death, it provided. RIP in peace
    2 points
  10. At least we have something in common. Thanks for the response. I am watching Wild Australia on National Geographic and the episode is pretty much about wombats. But in the mean time I am interneting exotic animals for sale, didn't come accross any wombats which you explained why, but I did come accross an ad for a honey badger for sale and thought to myself, who is crazy enough to have a honey badger? They don't back down from nothing, whoever gets a honey badger in the house is gonna be putting on lipstick and a mini skirt working the streets because honey badgers are vicious and don't back down from nothing. Anyhow, years back I thought about getting a salt water tank (secure it better than Fort knox) to raise octopii, mainly blue ringed. But those guys life span are short and the resale value is cheap which leaves no room for profit, plus considering blue ring are the most venomous in the world.
    2 points
  11. Turned water into wine.
    2 points
  12. Here’s some beer from when I was infected with Covid-19
    2 points
  13. @Deine Mudder my post reflects a heavy slice for sure but appropriately topped….. @Schnitzel pizza was quite possibly crafted by an overly enthusiastic stoned high school kid looking to “hook it up fat” with an alarming amount of toppings
    2 points
  14. I discovered a lot of music from mall music stores. The cd scan to listen was utilized by me for hours on end. Probably wouldn’t be the same person without Sam goody. Thank you 90s consumerism for putting me on to good tunes.
    2 points
  15. Separate point of discussion. How old is your oldest or favorite shirt, and how fucked up does it have to be before you'll toss it? I figure for most guys it has to look like the above, but I know some of you need everything looking clean and crisp. I have a few that have to be around 20 years old and are pretty ragged in spots but they're still cool designs, no longer made or whatever, that I'm not ready to part with. Still front line fashion if I ever get invited to a homeless zombie dinner party. It's never happened to me, but have you held onto a shirt unwilling to let it go only to have a gf or whomever go behind your back and trash it? Looking for the above image I had to laugh at seeing designers selling intentionally ripped shirts as fashion whereas my well worn battle tested shirt is considered basura.
    2 points
  16. Can you be more specific, like are you talking construction/design of, or what basics you're going to need, or what? With no knowledge of what you're going for my 1st thought is looking at how much light you'll get there throughout the day and what direction will it face. My 2nd thought is are you planning to do something seasonal or will you try to run it year round. You doing plants, vegetables, trees, fruits?
    2 points
  17. the other 85% of this sandwichleft over roasted chick with rosemary thyme and garlic with some of the onions from the dish, along with a bunch of Tzatziki for moisture. good size cube of smoked cheese.
    2 points
  18. edit: in short, no. I'd suggest getting one anyway. You can even pay for up to 3 years of VPN access with crypto using NORD VPN. Uniswap is a decentralized exchange. This makes it's legal status, and it's compliance with any local, state, or federal regulation irrelevant. Basically it's just an automated computer program that existing on Ethereum's blockchain, so basically on the entire internet. There's no individual, or company that operates, or owns Uniswap for the SEC (or any government org) to take take legal action against. At best, measures can be taken to censor the web addresses, which can be easily moved around, and changed. Because of this, and other known censorship redundancies, the best a government can do is severely limit access to the entire internet, and track down user's IP addresses which can also be masked. Basically Uniswap and all DEX's are defined as a "Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (D.A.O. lol)" these programs operate mostly on the Ethereum's blockchain now, making them virtually impossible to censor. That is without crippling your own country by severely restricting internet access, financial suicide. Like bitcoin, nobody has bothered even trying to fight a D.A.O. (yet). Some governments do shut down, and severely restricted internet access for censorship reasons, but their citizens still have access to Uniswap, and Bitcoin for that matter simple by using a VPN.
    2 points
  19. JNCO’s were considered complete faggotry in my circle and the Bay Area in general outside of the rave scene.
    2 points
  20. Had he lived they could have put out another banger and they would be in the conversation but The Cars are hands down the best American band oat
    1 point
  21. @Schnitzelit appears to be nearing the ratio of topping overload bro - how was the pie?
    1 point
  22. built in timer is nice have tried pad and paper before and app is so much easier i already have my headphones in, so phone is right there too
    1 point
  23. Rad place. One of my fav SF museums. Musée Mécanique is another.
    1 point
  24. Victimhood Olympics lets gooooo
    1 point
  25. On a side note I have worked at 6 pizzerias in my day and I do fuck with pineapple.
    1 point
  26. Pricey but shit was fire. Damn thing weighed like 10 lbs. Slice looking like some lasagna. Slice of Homage in San Jose.
    1 point
  27. Nice seeing when and met again
    1 point
  28. Olive Oyl is a definite smash!
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00