Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/09/2021 in all sections

1. so turns out dude grew up in my city and still lives here about 5 blocks from me. he's got dwarfism or whatever and as of 5 months ago while meeting him up close at the laundromat , i asked him what he thought of his mugshot being viral online. he said " wait what really? " dude had no idea. also he's bald now with more tattoos all over his head and arms , and has thinking about getting back into the body mod scene now that he's sober from booze and walks with a cane. i see him at walmart and the laundromat and mexican grocery store often , but the strange thing is my city has so many weird people and events that he just pretty much doesn't stick out at all here.
    3 points
  2. this is my favorite matrix related piece. Some of these stories are incredible.
    3 points
  3. Dude, you can still buy these, new, direct from JNCO in Los Angeles 😄 https://jnco.com/products/crime-scene-50-dark-stone
    3 points
  4. we had fat raver pants but damn you seppos went all out on them. feel sad that i was going bald by 1996 so frosted tips were never an option for me
    2 points
  5. Nah 1999 was a long fucking time ago. bring up something new. I recall it being a good movie that would have stood alone if they hadn't made the utter gash follow ups..
    2 points
  6. hasn’t aged well. it was playing on TV the other night and it just looked real corny and dated like most movies from that era that relied heavily on special effects
    2 points
  7. @Bojanglesmakes gyms hip hop
    2 points
  8. wife swapping never works. no matter how hard you try you're never gonna get a good set of power tools
    2 points
  9. YeooooOOOO. It’s been a whole lot of things lol. Definitely some excitement in there somewhere. Just settling in now. Buying a house is a next level trip.
    2 points
  10. We used to have these shits in the 80’s….. /whitekidoner
    2 points
  11. Nice seeing when and met again
    1 point
  12. Invermectin: Apply directly to forehead
    1 point
  13. Dog looks like they smoked all your weed and ate all your popcorn while you were at work.
    1 point
  14. @One Man Banned still the most inspiring scene in psycho history
    1 point
  15. Used to have the DVD. Dope shit. Might look it up on iTunes see if it's affordable.
    1 point
  16. @Mercerthanks @mr.yuckim sure you can do something with the rest of the meat but there isn’t much of it @NightmareOnElmStreetall the dove is gone! I can shoot you some pickles from the next batch. We are getting more jars soon
    1 point
  17. @Kults I was thinking the same. Trailer gave me The Force Awakens vibes mixed with Wachowski's rebirth theme of living as a transwoman now.
    1 point
  18. 1 point
  19. this is pretty close to my stance on law enforcement. It just seems like a really weird thing for people to WANT to do for a living.
    1 point
  20. Dead ass the most fire ice cream ever.
    1 point
  21. Wife swapping. Great topic for a discussion actually. Would you? Have you? Discuss, Lolol!
    1 point
  22. This was dead ass the most fire thing I have tasted in a long time. Brisket Mac n cheese egg roll off some bbq food truck. I knew it was going to be interesting based on the fact it was manned by a little old ass Asian lady. Never seen that one before. Had to pull up.
    1 point
  23. 1 point
  24. Oh damn right. You did say you were going dove hunting. Looks like you blasted a million of those motherfuckers lol. Good deal. edidded- was any of the rest of their meat worth trying to salvage?
    1 point
  25. aaah goddmit. now i'm singing that.
    1 point
  26. Some rough brand concept-illustration that never saw the light of day.
    1 point
  27. Ive been replying to this thread for years now. It's weird how 12oz has changed, the internet has changed, and how the world has changed. But one thing never changes....... .......the application of Head On in a direct manner to the forehead.
    1 point
  28. 1 point
  29. Apply directly to the forehead!!
    1 point
  30. LOL... Think I saw it on a meme or something where dude would do some passive aggressive shit when he was mad at his girl friend and photo shop a picture of her to slightly increase the size of her forehead and post it on social. Wonder if this is her?
    1 point
  31. apply directly to the... fivehead?
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00