Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/04/2021 in all sections

1. Foot got crazy arch - I figure that is why I had crazy hops.
    4 points
  2. The cuzzo @compton redis at the yard today - Frisco gonna frisco……yeeeeee!
    4 points
  3. Dropped the whip off for service this AM - biked to BJJ and then back for pick up. Ate a burrito and right now I am on the throne.
    3 points
  4. I posted one of those a while back and had started to look into them more. Thanks for the push, looked a little more today and learned something new/answered some questions.
    3 points
  5. Funny you asked, because at the time is was told pretty much the same thing as far as research. How old is this article? Gotta be early 2000s?
    2 points
  6. Lol @SMdoubleXLI had to do something similar to a rental so the oven door would open and close!
    2 points
  7. Also this is the sole survivor of the caterpillars eating my parsley I don’t understand what all of those green balls are below him. Poop? Do they regurgitate the unused plant matter?
    2 points
  8. Yo the cicadas are crazy right now. Came out to my trailer this morning and found these noisy hoes all over my wheels
    2 points
  9. MN_CRIME_-_Harrowing_video_shared_by_Saint_Paul_police_shows_an_officer_being_dragged_by_the_driver_of_a_white_pickup_on_the_900_block_of_Arcade_St._around_1_p.m._Thursday._Contact_@sppdmn_with_any_info.-1433925464016445444.mp4
    1 point
  10. MVI_6976.MP4 Just out the cocoon and stretching the wings
    1 point
  11. That's how really good cola makes you feel
    1 point
  12. Banned, but yeah… Smart bot. I’m sure soon it’ll be virtually impossible to recognize as not human. In fact, if they slowed its roll so it shit posted a couple times before dropping knowledge bombs and then also was more subtle with the spam links, could have been mistaken for a real member.
    1 point
  13. Usually black, but that would look to be poop. Maybe not sole survivor, rest probably crawled away and cocooned under a leaf. If the cocoon is green it will blend in. Once the butterfly breaks out it's usually a few flaps of the wings, a test flight around, and they're gone.
    1 point
  14. I really do not know? This was back in 2007/8 when thus stuff was still under the wraps, gave a few samples to friends at the time and they were blown away that it had flavor. They didn't belive me at first since there was nothing like it on the market. But when they tried it they went nuts and that was kinda scary in itself because it drew a lot of attention immediately. I guess it never really took off tho and surely do not talk to the contact(s) that presented me the offer to find out.
    1 point
  15. Bought the kraftwerk vinyl for dad. Benched the zexor tag, I assume a tribute in Houston. 2 beers and tacos back home Had to lace the Adidas tight my socks were sliding around. Which is bullshit because they were Adidas socks
    1 point
  16. Maybe so, or maybe some wasps that were evicted from an apartment posted by @Dark_Knight
    1 point
  17. The ole paint over tile here also and we couldn’t figure out what this beaut of a switch went to IMG_5819.MOV
    1 point
  18. thick Jamaican girl with a thick accent served me a cup of this thick plantain porridge, excellent
    1 point
  19. Sounds like someone is a fan. Woo-oh, livin on a prayer!
    1 point
  20. Some rough brand concept-illustration that never saw the light of day.
    1 point
  21. Jesus its a bit dead in here! Alts and Gutrot
    1 point
  22. Was leaving some stuff off at a Goodwill drop off point and swooped this up. Someone else left it there. Brand new never used. Now I have two of these. check out the ancient mantles that were in the box
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00