Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/13/2021 in all sections

1. Krister_Johnson_-_Alfredo_Rivera_is_the_greatest_storyteller_of_our_time.-1423393547181461504.mp4
    4 points
  2. I've never seen this kit box art before. I stumbled upon this on another forum and thought I'd share this information here on the Oontz, Channel 0. American Violence ARII 1/24 scale Motor included Kit series release: 1980s 4 car kits in this series. I couldn't find pictures of the Dodge Challenger. "Double Nickel"
    3 points
  3. Bout to cop the 2024 gas station air maxs with the retro 2004 house flipper color way.
    3 points
  4. this particular fact varies depending what party is in power
    2 points
  5. I’d like to give @Kultsand @misteravena special shout out for taking time out of his busy schedule to power my wonk saggin meter up to infinity! You’re a real ass mfer!
    2 points
  6. 2 points
  7. No bro so wrong. Trump had them in cages. Biden was kind enough to turn them in to immigration containment centers. Biden has saved the country(and world)
    1 point
  8. Surprise_mutherfucker-z85vikm3p5g71.mp4
    1 point
  9. I always get a reverse nostalgic feeling when I play a map for the first time, only get one shot to play it first no 8 mile
    1 point
  10. True, but calling fake on that pic. He's just peeing out his butt.
    1 point
  11. I know a few who served there, i sort of want to ask them how they feel about it, but also feel like it’s presumptuous for me to assume they have an opinion or even want to talk about it. It’s fucking wild though.
    1 point
  12. Fucking crazy. Talk about looking weak..
    1 point
  13. @KultsHow’s this season looking? I’m gonna get the bp
    1 point
  14. Man. If I would have saved all of my shit from the 90s I’d be stylin on these new age pussies!
    1 point
  15. "The Day After Tomorrow" by JHmodelator - Inspirations
    1 point
  16. Burgundy house shoes as the bbq dip sauce 💧
    1 point
  17. Thrift store toy van for .99¢ disassembled and prepped for paint. Gaza ambulance 1/21 scale.
    1 point
  18. 1 point
  19. I'm seeing these FUJIMI kits on the hobby shop shelves lately. The Lotus Bond Car Submarine 1/24 scale, released in 2015 and the Lotus ESPRIT in 1/24 scale, released in 2016. Both 'curbsides'.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00