Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/12/2021 in all sections

1. but the poppy fields were secured until the world was ready to replace it with chinese fentanyl 🤡
    3 points
  2. This is just smart. Carb loading and replenishing electrolytes at the same time.
    3 points
  3. 20 years, 1 trillion+ dollars spent, 20k+ wounded, 4k+ dead, who knows how much trauma and PTSD.. NAILED IT. NEVER FORGET. Edit: KOBE!
    2 points
  4. Shrinkflation!! This is shenanigans but so is diabetes and cavities so I'm okay with it.
    2 points
  5. 2 points
  6. I wonder how many other people are taking their COVID cues from how locked down their local Chinese joint is?
    2 points
  7. Montezuma is the only guy I can think of with a revenge named after him. This tells me that the best revenge one can exact upon a group of people is to give them horrible diarrhea. Dude can be proud.
    2 points
  8. Ahhhh, I remember those days, back when I was 7 and my hand was an automatic weapon.
    2 points
  9. It keeps drinks cold for 3-4 days in my work truck. Money well spent for me.
    2 points
  10. Y’all wild. I’m fuckin terrified of bees. But I know enough not to go fuckin around with them and play it cool lol.
    1 point
  11. ^ That came up as a topic in Yeonmi Park's interview on Fridman's show. She was talking about her time at Columbia and how she couldn't believe that was what educators found worth talking about, about the art.
    1 point
  12. Man. If I would have saved all of my shit from the 90s I’d be stylin on these new age pussies!
    1 point
  13. 1 point
  14. @ndv @nicklesndimes Not gonna lie tho here's another reason why I would rather get a regular turntable set compared to just the digital joints.. seen this video a while ago for this lil "phase" controller for vinyl and alot of people using it now and imo this is suuuuper fucking dope.. don't even need to put the needle down on the record for serato don't gotta worry about bumping the decks or the table or anything.. soooooooo sick... Start at the 2 minute mark and let it ride to see what I'm talking about..
    1 point
  15. She spent 4 years at Columbia and was calling out the farce that post secondary is slowly becoming with D&I focus and the obsession with deconstructing concepts vs scientific curiosity. She drew parallels between NK and the USA with regards to thought censorship etc She also didn't hold back criticizing China at all, and typically Lex doesn't like to wade into politics (more something I'd expect on Rogan's show) and he didn't try and steer her back to philosophy too much. I was expecting it to be more of an expose on average life in NK, and there was some of that, just went a little deeper than I expected based on knowing very little about her.
    1 point
  16. That is a pretty dope deck tho.. I've been thinking about grabbing one also honestly but then I feel like I'm just spending money and not being practical of my set up.. but then again im just being a cheap ass about it too really.. eventually I do wanna get some stuff to build my current set up and start mixing.. that's why I've been kind of torn between the lil guy and the audio Technica.. As of now I mainly need one to start sampling the records I have now and the ones my sister is holding hostage at her house.. but ultimately I'll probably wait and get the audio tech and eventually a mixer and what not and go from there..
    1 point
  17. An unusual percentage of us have referenced Shrek on here in recent times, wtf.
    1 point
  18. Lol. I knew I made the right decision to ditch that motel ass town. Have fun on your trip. Take pictures of cool crap!
    1 point
  19. @Tails0nE Been eyeballin this deck. Just do not have time to experiment and mix right now. Something about the gold says poser but I like it. Pioneer XDJ-XZ
    1 point
  20. Awesome, finally enjoying some beer and live music after the lock downs. Drinking_in_the_pit-sf9cfxcbadg71.mp4
    1 point
  21. this chocolate is fucking awesome!
    1 point
  22. 2010 I did a road trip from Denver back here to CT with my then gf, now wife. I used Ch0 to reach out to folks on the way for places to crash. Danny reached out and told me to swoop through Pittsburgh and that became the highlight of the trip.. no offense Omaha, that was fun too. We got there, he invited us in to his home, told me it was his birthday and that there was a night planned. We went and grabbed lunch at a diner he had done the window painting for (don't remember which). He took us to Games'N'at to play pinball and candlestick. We left and walked down to the river, made a fire, drank whiskey (maybe just me), introduced me to the crew and whoever else happened to be camped out there. We ended up swimming in that dirty ass water, having a damn good time and better conversation. That dude made us breakfast the next morning, bid farewells and gave me a canvas and a coloring book to take along.. sent me postcards the years following. We weren't close, I'm not claiming that at all, but I wanted to back up all the kind things I've read on here about YINZ. He was an amazing person, made quite the impression on us and I am thankful for the hospitality, and kindness he showed. RIP.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00