Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/11/2021 in all sections

1. Oh and keeping delta thing going. and she can be the hostess (her name's delta just saying) and this guy can jump around yell and stuff
    3 points
  2. Montezuma is the only guy I can think of with a revenge named after him. This tells me that the best revenge one can exact upon a group of people is to give them horrible diarrhea. Dude can be proud.
    2 points
  3. @nicklesndimes one of the kids was yelling and I said "i'm on my way" and that was all it took! I'm actually old enough to recall when it was a new song by The Proclaimers. I was 14 when it came out. Back in the naughties I worked at a media agency and we used to loads of free tickets to all sorts of stuff. Since I was single I used to go to every free event I could my hands on. Movies, footy games, soccer, rugby and concerts these guys were one of them also saw loads of other stuff like Lyrics Born, Shapeshifter, Tippa Irie and *ahem* Justin Timberlake. fuck that was a long time ago.
    2 points
  4. Dude should have been eating nachos supreme in all those scenes.
    2 points
  5. I have like 30k in health debt and I don’t pay it and my lender has not once mentioned it during approval process.
    1 point
  6. “Aye somebody said that that girl had an ass dent Somebody tell me where all of her ass went” - Gucci Mane
    1 point
  7. Ahhhh, I remember those days, back when I was 7 and my hand was an automatic weapon.
    1 point
  8. you guys always get cool stuff stuck in your heads todays shitty schnitty jam is: I'm on my way from misery to happiness today I'm on my way from misery to happiness today I'm on my way to what I want from this world And years from now you'll make it to the next world And everything that you receive up yonder Is what you gave to me the day I wandered I took a right, I took a right turning yesterday I took a right, I took a right turning yesterday I took the road that brought me to your home town I took the bus to streets that I could walk down I walked the streets to find the one I'd looked for I climbed the stair that led me to your front door And now that I don't want for anything I'd have Al Jolson sing "I'm sittin' on top of the world" I'll do my best, I'll do my best to do the best I can I'll do my best, I'll do my best to do the best I can To keep my feet from jumping from the ground dear To keep my heart from jumping through my mouth dear To keep the past, the past and not the present To try and learn when you teach me a lesson And now that I don't want for anything I'd have Al Jolson sing "I'm sittin' on top of the world" I'm on my way from misery to happiness today I'm on my way from misery to happiness today I'm on my way to what I want from this world And years from now you'll make it to the next world And everything that you receive up yonder Is what you gave to me the day I wandered I'm on my way to what I want from this world And years from now you'll make it to the next world And everything that you receive up yonder Is what you gave to me the day I wandered I'm on my way I'm on my way I'm on my way I'm on my way I'm on my way I'm on my way
    1 point
  9. Curious what this looks like for y'alls vs what's going on up here.
    1 point
  10. awesome!!! this guy knows a good thing when he sees it
    1 point
  11. Some of the benefits of growing up latchkey and being a lightweight home body in my older age. Lol
    1 point
  12. This site is like a shit you can’t wipe
    1 point
  13. I’ve gone roadkill again. CT>San Diego. Currently in Bowling Green.
    1 point
  14. I want to see a video of somebody doing a handstand walking on four fingers with those on.
    1 point
  15. @MrSirius never seen any of your movie posts but im digging all of them. Need to add them all to the list.
    1 point
  16. Just a typical Schlotzsky's BBQ Chicken pizza
    1 point
  17. ^^ taking it out of the dickhead's mouse at work. Then when they went to optical or whatever they are now electrician tape over the laser. actually these useless things
    1 point
  18. I figured that after googling it. P.S AOC is a good looking woman.
    1 point
  19. 1 point
  20. ^ came here to make a top joke. But that will more than suffice.
    1 point
  21. How loose you getting with that better top? No longer paycheck to paycheck, you must be out there earning your keep. Your kids mom serves top in random places but you don’t? “Servers always take care of each other” is that code y’all live by.
    1 point
  22. ~-:::PoOpInG oN tHe ClOcK:::-~
    1 point
  23. 1 point
  24. Who's putting powdered milk on their menu for a taste of these legendary tiddies?
    1 point
  25. The dry dust in old pussy might be confectioners sugar, would explains why it's so much sweeter. IDK I'm not an OBGYN
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00