Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/10/2021 in all sections

1. this guy can do the artwork
    5 points
  2. ultimate move would be flying delta and being served Coronas
    5 points
  3. They need to get Chuck Norris in there somewhere and cameo a Delta Force.
    3 points
  4. ^^ taking it out of the dickhead's mouse at work. Then when they went to optical or whatever they are now electrician tape over the laser. actually these useless things
    3 points
  5. Does taking a shower while you’re naked make you feel vulnerable too?
    3 points
  6. He knows the guy moshing. For a small fee he'll mosh and knock drinks out of hands at your kids bday party or special events.
    2 points
  7. @MrSirius never seen any of your movie posts but im digging all of them. Need to add them all to the list.
    2 points
  8. Just a typical Schlotzsky's BBQ Chicken pizza
    2 points
  9. Sent this to my homie and he knows that dude lol
    2 points
  10. damn even got my hairstyle.
    2 points
  11. How loose you getting with that better top? No longer paycheck to paycheck, you must be out there earning your keep. Your kids mom serves top in random places but you don’t? “Servers always take care of each other” is that code y’all live by.
    2 points
  12. Awesome, finally enjoying some beer and live music after the lock downs. Drinking_in_the_pit-sf9cfxcbadg71.mp4
    2 points
  13. I feel like this should gross me out… but I have eaten a sandwhich whilest taking a piss before.
    1 point
  14. I’ve gone roadkill again. CT>San Diego. Currently in Bowling Green.
    1 point
  15. I want to see a video of somebody doing a handstand walking on four fingers with those on.
    1 point
  16. 1 point
  17. @Tails0nE Been eyeballin this deck. Just do not have time to experiment and mix right now. Something about the gold says poser but I like it. Pioneer XDJ-XZ
    1 point
  18. first 2 episodes of cocaine cowboys was good, its a long dragged story
    1 point
  19. ^ came here to make a top joke. But that will more than suffice.
    1 point
  20. Screamers (1995) based on the better Phillip k dick story someone else pick it up
    1 point
  21. Delta Airlines should do a collab with the Delta Variant
    1 point
  22. Capitalist AF, but an extreme over tipper right here. Probably overcompensation for the lesser known "black guilt" syndrome and I like doing it. Pretty common if you're a regular at a place in Denver, for the server/bartender to look out for you on free drinks as part of a never spoken about, or acknowledged employee theft for cash scheme that both parties can exploit. /pro-overtip™.
    1 point
  23. Dog rescue. 20-30 dogs came in, mostly pups, quite a sight. A bunch of them got adopted within the next few hours.
    1 point
  24. ...and less than 24 hours later we have a cocoon.
    1 point
  25. Needs props + lolz
    1 point
  26. This happened to me 17 years ago on this site. Imagine my terror when I was confronted with the question “So my pussy smells like an old gym sock?”
    1 point
  27. Just another day in deep east Texas IMG_7732.MOV
    1 point
  28. I hide 12oz from my old lady in fear that she’ll lurk and see some of the dumbass shit I say on here.
    1 point
  29. ^That might be @xenliving in another airport?!
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00