Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/09/2021 in all sections

1. Every room I shit in gets steamy rather quickly 🤷‍♂️
    5 points
  2. Theres a meme there somewhere
    4 points
  3. 4 points
  4. Does taking a shower while you’re naked make you feel vulnerable too?
    3 points
  5. Capitalist AF, but an extreme over tipper right here. Probably overcompensation for the lesser known "black guilt" syndrome and I like doing it. Pretty common if you're a regular at a place in Denver, for the server/bartender to look out for you on free drinks as part of a never spoken about, or acknowledged employee theft for cash scheme that both parties can exploit. /pro-overtip™.
    3 points
  6. think I did that without the cereal
    3 points
  7. Frequently steamy in the parts of Asia I go to, might as well have a cold shower next to you to wash your balls and ass off.
    3 points
  8. I like kid cereal but american kid cereal is on some other shit. so much colouring and sugar etc. I'm not a granola fan ( we call it Muesli) but I'll fucking murder some weetbix with chopped bananas and some honey
    3 points
  9. gotta said taking a shit while you're naked makes you feel really vulnerable. the shitshower combo really not that attractive an idea.
    3 points
  10. about 10% if the service was good?? 15% if she was really stacked and finishes soon? off to google to see what tip means
    3 points
  11. Awesome, finally enjoying some beer and live music after the lock downs. Drinking_in_the_pit-sf9cfxcbadg71.mp4
    2 points
  12. Screamers (1995) based on the better Phillip k dick story someone else pick it up
    2 points
  13. Delta Airlines should do a collab with the Delta Variant
    2 points
  14. Me when it comes to tipping
    2 points
  15. that works out to $7.35 US it's the novelty factor of american cereal I guess. fuck knows who buys it.
    2 points
  16. shitting in a steamy room is far from ideal.
    2 points
  17. 2 points
  18. @nicklesndimesis that your hive set up? I have thought about doing one for a couple years but haven’t pulled the trigger…
    1 point
  19. Different hobo camp, someone converted this to a lean to type arrangement.
    1 point
  20. 1 point
  21. Jesus Christ. I forgot that was a thing.
    1 point
  22. 1 point
  23. Oh man that’s sad news. RIP @yinz n'at
    1 point
  24. Don’t know it, but it looks bad ass.
    1 point
  25. ...and less than 24 hours later we have a cocoon.
    1 point
  26. Danny was the realest. When my kid decides to go to college in PGH he said I could trust him as an emergency contact. She went to one of his shows to formally meet him to put a face to a face. I met him the following year and have spent most of my 4th of July’s with him and friends. He is a great human and a person who schooled my on perception. “It’s all about changing your seat” went to his viewing and it was unreal and still hard to believe our friend has left us. however-I swear. Everywhere you turn, here in Pittsburgh, there is a piece of Danny right there. rip east lib prince.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00
Ă—
Ă—