Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/07/2021 in all sections

1. Hydraulic cylinders made from scrap sprue were installed on the Shunting Loco this morning. LeeScratch-Hydraulic-Cylinders - Cellular.m4v
    3 points
  2. 3 points
  3. What the fuck was I talking about 18 years ago?
    2 points
  4. Congrats @NightmareOnElmStreet! My move in day is the same. Well, depending on if closing stuff all goes accordingly. Having trouble with negotiations. Need to replace the furnace and they don’t want to compensate the price. Buying a house is a nightmare. Can’t wait until this process is over.
    2 points
  5. No idea why they post upside down
    2 points
  6. We ended up paying, and staying in our apartment 2 months after closing to finish out the lease. We didn't get shit done in the house like painting during those two months until after we moved in and the previous paint job was fucked. Bought end of August, in before Oct. 1st last year, and just finished painting half the interior a month ago. Procrastination oner.
    2 points
  7. We are looking to move on September 1st. Kind of a good deal of stuff to do first so we gave ourselves a nice overlap.
    2 points
  8. https://www.amazon.com/Flash-Chrome-Scroling-Buckle-Party/dp/B073P7W6NP/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=Name+Belt+Buckle&qid=1628347880&sr=8-3
    2 points
  9. ...and less than 24 hours later we have a cocoon.
    2 points
  10. That link looks sketchy as fuck.
    2 points
  11. Absolutely. Usually, little to no natural light. Shitting on the toilet dry heaving in the dark while taking a hot or cold shower can work wonders after a rough night.
    2 points
  12. Lol. My old connect used to call me tum tum!
    1 point
  13. Don’t know it, but it looks bad ass.
    1 point
  14. No worries, I still got you
    1 point
  15. ~-:::PoOpInG oN tHe ClOcK:::-~
    1 point
  16. Anyone know if this is still leaking? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taylor_oil_spill
    1 point
  17. Hey, do you know where the world's largest belt buckle is located? Would you believe it's right in Uranus?
    1 point
  18. All those free streaming sites are. That’s why it’s paramount to have the ad blocker and anti virus if you’re gonna fuck with those
    1 point
  19. 1 point
  20. I tested it too, just close all that. Movie pops up after. Get ad blocker plus on your phone too though, the pages will generate but most of the time they’re blank and you can just close the 2-3 pop ups and get to your movie
    1 point
  21. 1 point
  22. Remember those carbon copy receipts you put in there? Dudes I knew in high school would fish those out of the trash and then use the cc # to order shit over the phone and have the package sent to an empty house or one where the people were away for pick up.
    1 point
  23. goddamn there's a flashback!
    1 point
  24. First things first: Do all of your shimming off camera. Its boring. Next step is to install your top jamb piece. Like so Next you need to cut and measure your side jamb pieces. If you cut them a hair long they will lock in the top and bottom pieces tight. Careful when cutting through knots. They will come loose and fall out. Side note: This is why I hate Home Depot and Lowes. Here is a side by side comparison of clear pine from a lumber yard and what ever lowes has to offer on the right. The inferior corporate conglomerate wood was more expensive. I could have bought clear pine from Lowes but it was $10 a linear foot. If you dont know about pine prices... thats fucking outrageous. Anywho. Luckily that little knot didnt go all the way through the board and I was able to hide the chunk out on the back side. Those side jambs above are pretty tight. The one on the right top could be a little better but "caulk and paint will make you the carpenter you aint!" -some dick head painter on the job when caulk was invented Step next: Measure from the outside of your left jamb to the outside of your right jamb since both sides of my jambs are 3/4" thick and I want 1/4" reveal on both sides I subtract 1 inch from the total measurement. This number is the 2 short points on the trim. In order to find the long points you need to know how wide your trim is. Mines is 3 1/2". Oddly enough you just multiply the width of your trim by 2 (7" for me) and add that to your overall length. I make marks on my jamb for my 1/4" reveal It helps me line up my first piece. When I put that first piece up i only shoot one nail in the middle that way you can adjust the left or right up and down a hair if need be when installing your side legs. measure cut install your side legs and try not to nail at an angle to keep your nails from hooking out the face of your jamb. next up is the skirt trim. This ones easy. Pull your tape from the outside of your legs to get your measurement. Stand your trim upright. Cut the ends at 45° angles. The face of your trim should be longer than the back. The long points will be your measurement you took. Install. When cutting your returns its easy to get screwed up if youre just going at it. So an easy trick to remember is if you are cutting a return for the right side of your window trim, you cut from the right side of your trim and turn your saw to the left (45°) And thats a window
    1 point
  25. December 2020. Micro Trains Line released the Happy Holiday car. ...on a Gondola in N-Scale.
    1 point
  26. @One Man Banned I didnt see your post in so long there are a few types of the eskimo containers. Ive never painted one - I prefer the well cars.
    1 point
  27. anybody who can use a whip is thug. If hans solo didnt have his pussy taser he would mabye remotely be thug what about the 3 ninjas?
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00