Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 07/28/2021 in all sections

1. 3 points
  2. As pathetic as it is, having tweet guy not tweeting has made a difference. Biden is equally fucking the country but he’s doing it in silence like a traditional American president.
    3 points
  3. Stay strong @Ray40, don’t let these cops interrogate you.
    3 points
  4. I was trying to figure out which room I was gonna move into.
    2 points
  5. Forgot to mention this earlier DK but if you do a walkthrough of any potential home you're buying make sure you pull the appliances out to check underneath for water/rodent damage.
    2 points
  6. Ok, so I was visiting my cousins in New Mexico who also write and we started catching tags and slapping a few stickers. Then we are about to leave to finback to there house and my cousin decides he has to tag one Last thing. I had only gone stickers cause I forgot my markers at home and couldn’t bring them on the trip so I just slapped a sticker on it and kept moving. Then they( my brother and my cousin) tag it and take a super long time and a cop car pulls over as soon as we finish and ask us if we were tagging it.I say no and he has no proof that we did it and couldn’t check us cause he didn’t have a permit so he end letting us go. Then he follows us for a bit before leaving us alone. We got lucky and I was suspicious for the rest of the trip. Moral of the story, don’t try to catch one last tag or slap one last sticker
    2 points
  7. similar looking to LA gear^^ buying a pair of these as my first ever "cool" shoes and being super stoked on them wearing them until the soles were gone Man Nikes were expensive back in 1990 in Australia.
    2 points
  8. Thanks. I am good to go now. Just a weird flu like experience.
    2 points
  9. Ughhh son, you got the rona?! Be well, sir!
    2 points
  10. Halloween is my favorite horror saga but there hasn’t been a classic since 5
    2 points
  11. Bruhhhh!!! I can’t even!!!!! Lololol. I mean I’m still gonna watch cause wtf kind of horror nerd would I be if I didn’t but…..for the love of Christ.
    2 points
  12. This is what real leadership looks like Say_No_to_Statism_-_I_have_literally_no_idea_what_he_s_trying_to_say-1418015810392559620.mp4
    2 points
  13. I think 12oz gives you a badge for that, 1st graf x police interaction. Think the next badge is when you come back with a chase story. But yeah, stay low key and avoid the police. And don't make any statements about any illegal activity you may or may not have done if they stop you.
    1 point
  14. Nike Air Tech Challenge 2 Hot Lava
    1 point
  15. @Schnitzel’s house is dope. We all peeped it that one time.
    1 point
  16. i know i've posted this already, but it's getting larger every day... it's called "bearding", and it's how they cool off..or prepare to swarm(which i know is not the case..) we had a few massive swarms leave in spring b/c i didn't know how to prevent it yet...but this is the most populated i have seen them since the beginning
    1 point
  17. Uh... do you have any idea how many writers out there write "Joker"? No? Well, let me tell you... it's a lot. Like, a lot. I mean, there's a "Joker" in every major city, often several. So while you and a guy in German may have similar names, he's in Germany and already a well-stablished writer with his own style. If you were to add an S to your name and start biting him... that could be a problem. But you and I both know you're not going to do that because that's dumb. And more importantly - the peer pressure and shit talking you'd get on this board would be so overwhelming that you'd stop. Technically, you should have a unique name. This is an unwritten "rule" from the early days of writing when you were up against a few thousand other names in one city. Now that the culture has been made popular worldwide for the last four decades having the same name or a similar name as someone else is common, and to be expected. So long answer short - no, it doesn't matter. What you do with your name is what matters.
    1 point
  18. Tell us the story. No, I am not a writer, I am a publisher... LOL.
    1 point
  19. Almost got arrested the other day lol
    1 point
  20. Got my second test results back and I am Negative. I got those antibodies!
    1 point
  21. In all seriousness, space capitalism (and black markets in particular) make for excellent fiction. A lot of breakout/mainstream authors touch on this genre. There's actually a really good nonfiction on space capitalism I haven't gotten to yet by one of my favorite economics professors.
    1 point
  22. I just discovered tandem mountain biking
    1 point
  23. rode my bicicleta around the peninsula today, about just shy of 14mi
    1 point
  24. lol y'all always have a snappy comeback for my political memes...just not politically-minded myself but enjoy being part of the banter in different threads
    1 point
  25. i feel that! biggest beef with my box section rims (not the black bontragers above, my silver tourers) is all the flex. i crave some stiffness
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00