Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 07/27/2021 in all sections

1. Purple_Belts_in_the_Lobby_meanwhile_I_m_running_in_tiny_circles.-0a7sgjeotqd71.mp4
    3 points
  2. Bruhhhh!!! I can’t even!!!!! Lololol. I mean I’m still gonna watch cause wtf kind of horror nerd would I be if I didn’t but…..for the love of Christ.
    3 points
  3. Lol. I remember seeing him in some kind of interview setting with a few other people. The other people were talking about some sex offender shit and how the police had used old chat records to hem the dude up. Chris says “they can do that?” Then his whole posture tightens up and he looks straight shook as her stares blankly into the audience. I thought he was just doing a bit. I guess not.
    3 points
  4. 12th booster is a myth, just like the final tic tac on 12oz back in the day.
    3 points
  5. The Friends of Eddie Coyle
    2 points
  6. i know i've posted this already, but it's getting larger every day... it's called "bearding", and it's how they cool off..or prepare to swarm(which i know is not the case..) we had a few massive swarms leave in spring b/c i didn't know how to prevent it yet...but this is the most populated i have seen them since the beginning
    2 points
  7. Are you a writer?
    2 points
  8. I'd throw in the gif of the goose (or was it a swan?) that tries to attack a guy who ends up grabbing it by the neck and throwing it, but can't seem to find it now. Meanwhile, in FL....
    2 points
  9. They have the ability to be JERKYyyyy! And I hear it’s dope. Personally, I give not a one ass fuck about destroying a bird like the Canada goose. Geese. Whatever. They’re everywhere and a nuisance. Fuck em.
    2 points
  10. This shit was fire. Fuck what you heard. Also pretty neat time being back in the movies theaters. They really need to clean them shits though cause it smells like some shit that hasn’t been cleaned in years after sitting through stupid covid.
    2 points
  11. ^I guess anything really is possible.
    1 point
  12. I think that should be the rule so this doesn't keep devolving: 2 stills and if no one guesses it off the aesthetic then subsequent images have the headliners
    1 point
  13. The only actor that betters him as far as range was De niro but he stuck around too long, shouldda quit after heat
    1 point
  14. 1 point
  15. 1 point
  16. Tell us the story!!
    1 point
  17. i've seen the guy who grabs the goose by the neck gif. as far as kicking swans in the head gonna have to pass on that, dude should be banned
    1 point
  18. “MAAM TITOS AND VODKA IS JUST DOUBLE VODKA!”
    1 point
  19. Justice system is the most comical fuck all bunch of ass backwards bullshit……
    1 point
  20. 1 point
  21. I have a history with those shit machines with wings as well
    1 point
  22. 1 point
  23. RIP SONE CTW @soneMILWwi
    1 point
  24. Pineapple + Bacon crumble and a smoky hot sauce fucking slaps.
    1 point
  25. Same. Few noteworthy exceptions though Hereditary Union Furnace The Ritual
    1 point
  26. Yeah the governments spending is shitty. Military spending is outrageous. But that’s a government of the most powerful country in the world. He’s one person. His spending and wealth is ridiculous and he’s also ugly as fuck
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00