Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 07/27/2021 in all sections

1. Purple_Belts_in_the_Lobby_meanwhile_I_m_running_in_tiny_circles.-0a7sgjeotqd71.mp4
    3 points
  2. Bruhhhh!!! I can’t even!!!!! Lololol. I mean I’m still gonna watch cause wtf kind of horror nerd would I be if I didn’t but…..for the love of Christ.
    3 points
  3. Lol. I remember seeing him in some kind of interview setting with a few other people. The other people were talking about some sex offender shit and how the police had used old chat records to hem the dude up. Chris says “they can do that?” Then his whole posture tightens up and he looks straight shook as her stares blankly into the audience. I thought he was just doing a bit. I guess not.
    3 points
  4. 12th booster is a myth, just like the final tic tac on 12oz back in the day.
    3 points
  5. 2 points
  6. 2 points
  7. I'd throw in the gif of the goose (or was it a swan?) that tries to attack a guy who ends up grabbing it by the neck and throwing it, but can't seem to find it now. Meanwhile, in FL....
    2 points
  8. They have the ability to be JERKYyyyy! And I hear it’s dope. Personally, I give not a one ass fuck about destroying a bird like the Canada goose. Geese. Whatever. They’re everywhere and a nuisance. Fuck em.
    2 points
  9. This shit was fire. Fuck what you heard. Also pretty neat time being back in the movies theaters. They really need to clean them shits though cause it smells like some shit that hasn’t been cleaned in years after sitting through stupid covid.
    2 points
  10. ^I guess anything really is possible.
    1 point
  11. cats searching for 15 minutes for shots from these movies without the star
    1 point
  12. I think that should be the rule so this doesn't keep devolving: 2 stills and if no one guesses it off the aesthetic then subsequent images have the headliners
    1 point
  13. The only actor that betters him as far as range was De niro but he stuck around too long, shouldda quit after heat
    1 point
  14. 1 point
  15. 1 point
  16. “MAAM TITOS AND VODKA IS JUST DOUBLE VODKA!”
    1 point
  17. Justice system is the most comical fuck all bunch of ass backwards bullshit……
    1 point
  18. Pineapple + Bacon crumble and a smoky hot sauce fucking slaps.
    1 point
  19. Same. Few noteworthy exceptions though Hereditary Union Furnace The Ritual
    1 point
  20. Yeah the governments spending is shitty. Military spending is outrageous. But that’s a government of the most powerful country in the world. He’s one person. His spending and wealth is ridiculous and he’s also ugly as fuck
    1 point
  21. Haha. That’s great when scary movies can keep you in that mind frame after they are over. I’ve been disappointed in horror flicks for decades. But I just saw a preview for a flick called Malignant that looks raw as fuck. Fingers crossed.
    1 point
  22. @Ray40The one thing your sketches have going for them is the thickness consistency of your bars is pretty okay. That “Y” is fucking wild. Not it a good way. I like the lower case “a” in the 5th sketch. The rest of them look crazy. That top bar is way long and out of proportion to the rest of the letter. The “R” in that last sketch is solid as fuck if you delete the arrows off of it. For real, though, what’s with all the arrows? Are you trying to add a layer of complexity or are you trying to balance your letters out with them? circling back to that “Y”… draw a lower case g and then erase the top of the curve. Play with that style of “Y” and see how it fits with everything else.
    1 point
  23. 1 point
  24. so on saturday night I was putting my kid to bed and an idea came to me as I was lying there reading him a story. I make these little collage things and I'd made one of a coffee cup but I wanted to make some steam. initially it was gonna be static but then I thought I could animate it by taking two bit of sticky tape and sticking the sticky sides together then painting on steam. 263 photos on iphone later I came up with this. not particularly brilliant or even good but It's the most artistic thing I've done in a minute. am going to extend the the concept but I need to work out lighting and stuff like that. I'd already made the coffee cup so excluding that time it was about 75 minutes well spent on a saturday night. e86209f3-8fb6-4e0b-8972-ad638db1f0b1.MP4
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00