Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 07/26/2021 in all sections

1. If you play golf with any water features in my area they'll be there all summer. Not being phased by the ball at all. They'll hiss at you, charge you, snap and bite, just complete assholes. Back in 2019 one of the course marshalls at my local tried to disperse a big flock of them (I have no idea why he was doing this) with his golf cart and they didn't budge and he ended up running a bunch of them down, killing them. It made the news. Dude just lost his mind I guess, had enough.
    4 points
  2. Ah that thing gave me instant memories of riding in the back of a caprice wagon on the way to the beach with my grandparents, stale cigarette smoke in the air and a cooler full of tuna fish sandwiches.
    4 points
  3. My new motivational coach IMG_0305.MP4
    3 points
  4. it’s kind of trippy but I am essentially in the same kind of boat. Only difference is I sought out to just cut the middle man all together and one up myself to no long have a boss. Working for myself now and the sole reason was to have a couple of days per week to work on art shit at the new studio I planned to acquire. Well giving yourself that type of promotion turns out comes with a lot more responsibility and time consumption than I originally thought. You’re not going to be stuck though unless you choose to do so. Or be so…Point is, step in the direction that makes the most sense and don’t lose sight of the end goal while you’re trying to get there.
    3 points
  5. Got the engine back in the bus and got it running decent. Got the vinyl cutter cruising with some good settings to do our menus. Our tow truck and trailer worked ok after spending $2000 on getting my trucks frame rewelded. I think I need to do the brakes on all of them now and the new exhaust for the tow truck wasn’t the right one for my truck it’s misfiring because there’s no exhaust on it right now. My trailer brakes aren’t even hooked up they’re just dragging a little. We made the hour long trip anyways and people went nuts for it. Girls guys old people young people asking questions getting compliments on all our hard work and on the cocktails. Felt so rewarding it was amazing. I can’t wait to start the BMW Bar Bike sidecar build now.
    3 points
  6. I have a history with those shit machines with wings as well
    2 points
  7. I like how the bar tender towers over the customers, helps them assert their rightful dominance.
    2 points
  8. They're both epic characters. Burgess Meredith as The Penguin and Peter Boyle as The Monster in Young Frankenstein. Yeah, maybe build both
    2 points
  9. Always know your height. Not sure if you can tell how hazy it is but that's all W Coast fire smoke traveling across the country.
    2 points
  10. Think student loans follow the same type of shit. Anything over your payment has to be declared as being toward the principal or else it's automatically applied to your next regular payment instead.
    2 points
  11. "I'm still waiting for my pizza by the way" dont know why but that annoyed me. "dude can't you see they are busy?" Fimally!!!
    2 points
  12. 2 points
  13. something to consider as well; you should find out the price per sq foot on that 500k house. You can use that price per sq foot to compare your price per sq ft of the house you want to buy to see if you are really getting a good deal.
    2 points
  14. That being said, I bet the Kit-Mash deal is a lot more fun of a build.
    2 points
  15. Can you buy another and do both? If not, I would build The Penguin out of the box. Such a classic character.
    2 points
  16. Build, The Penguin, out of the box OR Kit-Mash the Skyhook Models conversion kit to build the Puttin' On The Ritz, figure? OR
    2 points
  17. Pineapple + Bacon crumble and a smoky hot sauce fucking slaps.
    2 points
  18. Wasn’t sure where else to put this so a thread was made. So my landlord sold my house and gave me 30 days to move. I have been grandfathered in to a good monthly rent. When I started looking for a new place I realized that a mortgage is cheaper than rent. Anyways, I have been looking for a house and have like 20 days to do it. Any advice on what to look for/ avoid etc etc when buying a house so I don’t make a life long mistake? Literally any advice on the matter is appreciated heres some boobs for your troubles
    1 point
  19. Also a moment of appreciation to the powers that be for finally bringing back the scroll to top feature lol!!!
    1 point
  20. Maaaaaannn stop listening to all these crazies about staying out of the buyers market right now. Just like crypto or stocks or anything you’re investing money into, it’s best to just GET IN THE FUCKING GAME. That doesn’t mean go all in or go overboard. Find a middle ground and go from there. All this housing bubble theory nonsense is like the covid scare to me. Bunch of people acting scary over some shit that’s just reality. You may or may not get fucked depending on how much you watch your back and keep your hands clean. Essentially do enough common sense research and you should be ahite. The price points on houses depending on where you live are most likely never coming way down. So “waiting” it out is just stupid. Everything has dips but generallly speaking everything goes up every year. Period. :::do not listen to me 0ner, I have no idea what I’m actually talking about Lolol:::::
    1 point
  21. That's some great advice dude - thanks for that going to use that when i buy my next place.
    1 point
  22. Is that a brand name? Snorting pure passion.
    1 point
  23. These were terrible.
    1 point
  24. ^^ Yo! Great post to this thread.
    1 point
  25. This is what is making me hesitate. If I could afford the house and the remodel right now I’d jump but I don’t know if I could. Remodel may have to wait for a year or two.
    1 point
  26. That's what happens when you ask for pineapple on your pizza
    1 point
  27. That first one you showed me is the ticket. The price is affordable and it looks like the lions share of the remodel work is done. I would get a professional to walk the property with you and make sure they didn’t just slap a fresh coat of paint on it and call it remodeled. I’ve seen some nightmare shit people have gotten themselves into.
    1 point
  28. Joe_s_pizza_crew_fucking_up_some_drunken_hooligans-1fzdc8yjtdd71.mp4
    1 point
  29. preciate the feed back my dudes.. and yeah i think i am just taking it to the chest for some weird reason and overthinking it too much.. just gonna let em know whats up and test the waters for the holiday season.. either way if shits wack i can go right on into the other room but for now i can absofuckinglutely take some extra cash to achieve some short term goals of mine for the time being.. party on wayne..🤘🏽
    1 point
  30. Rent. Throw the extra money away on rent rather than be upside down for the next 10-15 years at the beginning of the next real estate cycle.
    1 point
  31. Some pictures from the master piece era during the early to mid 1970's. Here are a few examples of some trains that RIFF 170 had painted during the 70's. It was hard not to be blown away by the concepts and next level work by RIFF when it rolled by.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00