Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 07/25/2021 in all sections

1. Got the engine back in the bus and got it running decent. Got the vinyl cutter cruising with some good settings to do our menus. Our tow truck and trailer worked ok after spending $2000 on getting my trucks frame rewelded. I think I need to do the brakes on all of them now and the new exhaust for the tow truck wasn’t the right one for my truck it’s misfiring because there’s no exhaust on it right now. My trailer brakes aren’t even hooked up they’re just dragging a little. We made the hour long trip anyways and people went nuts for it. Girls guys old people young people asking questions getting compliments on all our hard work and on the cocktails. Felt so rewarding it was amazing. I can’t wait to start the BMW Bar Bike sidecar build now.
    5 points
  2. A condo is a group undertaking, which has pros and cons, the condo association can make a huge difference in how things are managed. If I were looking at a condo I would pay as much attention to the association as anything and I would be looking for an operation that hires professional mangers and does not try to cut corners by having volunteers from the building to much at all. My mother lived in a condo where someone on the board hired a painting company owned by a couple of rookie lesbians to do some exterior work for $2400 or something similar. It became quickly evident that they did not have the skillset to do the job, getting permits from the city to work near powerlines etc so the painters stopped work and asked for payment for what they had done. A lawsuit followed where the board continually escalated the legal struggle, in the end the judge sided with the painters, awarded legal fees and the condo association was out $74,000 including their own fees. This meant that the monthly dues needed to go up. On the other hand, that unit had stable expenses overall, my mom never had to do any work beyond the interior of her unit and while the value did not grow as much as a house it did appreciate nicely over the 20 years that she held it. Pros and Cons in all things as usual.
    4 points
  3. These were terrible.
    2 points
  4. ^^ Yo! Great post to this thread.
    2 points
  5. Wait I thought this was modern feminism at work? Whatever, either or is fine with me.
    2 points
  6. Joe_s_pizza_crew_fucking_up_some_drunken_hooligans-1fzdc8yjtdd71.mp4
    2 points
  7. preciate the feed back my dudes.. and yeah i think i am just taking it to the chest for some weird reason and overthinking it too much.. just gonna let em know whats up and test the waters for the holiday season.. either way if shits wack i can go right on into the other room but for now i can absofuckinglutely take some extra cash to achieve some short term goals of mine for the time being.. party on wayne..🤘🏽
    2 points
  8. Last week had one of those good drives home where you hit every green light on the way. Today the universe had to achieve balance by letting me hit every red light on the way home to take a shit.
    2 points
  9. Oh yeah also playing off what @mortonwas saying about real estate agents being pieces of shit, you can pay a lawyer a few hundred dollars to do the same paper work that you will pay 6 percent to have the realtor do.
    2 points
  10. My parents bought a condo here in 2019. I completely remodeled the thing from head to toe. A few months after we finished it up a waste pipe bit the dust 2 floors above them and rained shit water down through their new remodel. They had to fight with the buildings insurance to get everything covered as far as repairs go. A few months after that the person above them had their dishwasher eat shit and rain water down into their kitchen. I did the repairs for that and they put it on the market. It went under contract a week later. adios mother fucker. I guess one good thing came of all this. Everyone that lives in the. Building has become accustomed to seeing my face and I have since gotten a bathroom remodel and a kitchen remodel out of the deal.
    2 points
  11. Also, remember that real estate agents are a bunch of liars. Caveat Emptor Up 74,000 over five years without pulling a permit https://myplace.cuyahogacounty.us/MDAzMzAwMzc=?city=OTk=&searchBy=UGFyY2Vs&dataRequested=UHJvcGVydHkgU3VtbWFyeSBSZXBvcnQ= The Cuyahoga county gis is too much fun. Assessor GIS sites in general are amazing resources https://www.arcgis.com/apps/View/index.html?appid=ddb0ee6134d64de4adaaa3660308abfd This one is tons of fun too but not for the same reasons.
    2 points
  12. Let me hit you with some anti-snooze… IMG_4063.MOV
    1 point
  13. That's what happens when you ask for pineapple on your pizza
    1 point
  14. Disregard mortgage, acquire apartment. And then kill your landlord.
    1 point
  15. "I still want my pizza" lol
    1 point
  16. Got my second test results back and I am Negative. I got those antibodies!
    1 point
  17. this new drake and josh reboot is kind of depressing...
    1 point
  18. @Tails0nE Try to strike a balance between which one will make you the most money to pursue your dreams and also not being miserable in the process. If that sweet spot doesn’t exist, go for the money and get to the destination quicker.
    1 point
  19. Breh. I went and saw this when it came out with a crew of homies. Middle school, can’t remember what grade exactly. All I can say is we came out of that theater FUUCCCCCKED UP lololol. Next day at school the whole place was talkin about how gnarly it was. Literally everyone thought it was real. Mad little kids corny0ners.
    1 point
  20. Wish I spent more time at a job I was working over there. Old church she taught at. Creepy. As. Fuck. For all reasons and not just because of her.
    1 point
  21. Haha. That’s great when scary movies can keep you in that mind frame after they are over. I’ve been disappointed in horror flicks for decades. But I just saw a preview for a flick called Malignant that looks raw as fuck. Fingers crossed.
    1 point
  22. @NightmareOnElmStreet Yo. I’m glad to see you didn’t overdose on the half sour P’s.
    1 point
  23. .....farted so loudly it made the dog bark in fright
    1 point
  24. Well I finally got the bus outside engine is def going back which I didn’t want to do but I can’t push this thing around. I think my next upgrade maybe winter 2022 will be like a golf cart size motor EV swap so I don’t have to deal with potential fires in the engine bay from gas leaks but I can still move it a couple hundred feet. Anyways posted it on FB then boosted it got tons of likes shares and feedback def more quotes going out than I thought which is good. Also picked up a vinyl cutter so we can do our menu board and all our signage and those custom acrylic signs girls are buying for all their weddings. here’s the pics…
    1 point
  25. What do you know, I done did it again today.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00