Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 07/24/2021 in all sections

1. Other things that came to mind: Check the appliances for age/wear, and find out if they're taking any with them. Maybe not an issue since you said this is a flipped house but if it has old appliances check them. If the house has a septic system have that checked, you don't want to have to dig that up for repairs a year after you move in. Run the hot water and see how long it takes to get hot, and also your water pressure. Run the shower and give the toilet a flush at the same time. If the house has a basement check it for signs of a homo dungeon.
    3 points
  2. Someone want to pick up? @where you’re disqualified bro lol
    2 points
  3. I looked at quite a few houses where the window trim was wrapped. A lot of times unscrupulous scumbags will wrap rotten wood instead of fixing the problem. I push hard on shit to see if it gives way.
    2 points
  4. dogs like stinky things
    1 point
  5. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1 point
  6. It looks like he's even bought her a drink.
    1 point
  7. Pineapple + Bacon crumble and a smoky hot sauce fucking slaps.
    1 point
  8. To kinda add on to what OMB said. Make sure you or the inspector take lots of photo's with the location and description of what has been observed. Check the hvac system to see if its been serviced regularly. Usually you'll find a sticker with dates and what parts or services were provided. And how old it is, it might be working now but it could be on its last legs Check the water heater as well for rust, leaks, or bulging pipes Make sure the gutters are clean and water spouts are directed away from the foundation. Some of the homes i looked at looked great until i looked behind the gutters and found dry rotted wood. Also check the circuit breaker brand and model number. Some models are known to fail and cause fires Take a look at any trees on the property that could be dying or need to have branches trimmed off. Especially if the branches are growing over the home Have the sewer line and pipes inspected as well. I got lucky and had a great inspector who took the time to explain to me any looming issues with my home and I was able to get the previous owners to fix the problems.
    1 point
  9. Im more of a COD guy myself but I did enjoy a couple BFs over the years. Mainly Bad Company 2, BF3-4. Prefer the infantry combat so the vehicles do nothing for me and I also dont care for the giant maps but this new entry does look cool. Imagine having access to every BF map/gun in a single game, that’s very, very cool.
    1 point
  10. In all seriousness, space capitalism (and black markets in particular) make for excellent fiction. A lot of breakout/mainstream authors touch on this genre. There's actually a really good nonfiction on space capitalism I haven't gotten to yet by one of my favorite economics professors.
    1 point
  11. oh wow, Heavy Traffic. I gotta check this out.
    1 point
  12. Want to keep it moving my fav from this director
    1 point
  13. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00