Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 07/22/2021 in Posts

1. Pretty sure I've read several sci-fi books that start out with basically this same story. Super-rich guys build reliable options for somewhat rich folks to live off-planet, so they can escape a dying world and leave poor scavengers behind. Now that they're in space living in luxury they find they still need common-folk to do the dirty work, so they hire earthlings at crappy wages... and that's when "things" happen.
    5 points
  2. I havent been to a music festival in years... fuck maybe a decade. @nicklesndimes take photos for us old codgers. wanna see festival boobs etc. people passed out. who is playing? (actually I'm not going to know them)
    3 points
  3. 😍 I love feminism.^^
    3 points
  4. Well you're posting so guessing you made it through whatever it was. While you were there did you happen to see @Dark_Knight getting his ass probed?
    3 points
  5. Sun is about to bust through. We had a gnarly lightning show last night.
    3 points
  6. get well soon man! My current view cold wet workign from home day with two bored kids
    3 points
  7. Real life Extreme Hammock
    2 points
  8. Not quite the same thing but I know the Silence of the Lambs Buffalo Bill house recently sold to a guy that did exactly that with it
    2 points
  9. Two girls one bowl…wait for the next scene.
    2 points
  10. not 100% sure but think it's short for dill hole. my mum used to say 'you're being a dill" when she was unimpresssed (but not necessarily angry). Like when it's 1985 and you're trying to demonstrate breakdancing and you hit your head on the corner of the couch.
    2 points
  11. you did it you crazy sons of bitches. a full page of trashes
    2 points
  12. I'd drink half that bowl just for the one on the left.
    2 points
  13. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jul/22/alaska-man-repeated-attacks-grizzly-bear-rescued
    2 points
  14. Was actually gonna give a response pic to @NightmareOnElmStreetbut I had too much hospital heroin injected into me to remember to do so
    2 points
  15. Smash both but no kissing.
    2 points
  16. Introduce them to 12oz and spray paint.
    2 points
  17. 3.2 BTC /Yr. * Ignoring the fine print* ... Beam me up scotty! Edit: Complains about low wages...
    2 points
  18. Thrust up into the starts in Bezos' RocketPP™. Dock hard, and burst forth from the rocket's tip into the mothership. After 9 months that very same dock gives birth to a brand new planet of high paying janitorial careers. Guaranteed wages for toilet cleaners are 3.2 bitcoin a year, twice what you can earn on earth! *Cost of living in space may exceed 4.7 BTC a year*
    2 points
  19. Oh don't apologize I dig that stuff. My folks came close to buying a murder house years ago. Price and house were amazing but just felt odd
    2 points
  20. Thats kind of the point though. If his little space trip can only fund the government for 7 hours, and people expect him to end world hunger, why cant the “most powerful” government make it happen. They can’t even make it happen on a national level. edit: he is ugly as fuck though
    2 points
  21. yt1s.com - Have you ever had a dream like this.mp4
    2 points
  22. He’s so hard to listen to. It’s cringey to the point that you just want to look away and pretend it’s not happening.
    2 points
  23. 2 points
  24. lmao my penis has been inside this girl
    2 points
  25. This is what real leadership looks like Say_No_to_Statism_-_I_have_literally_no_idea_what_he_s_trying_to_say-1418015810392559620.mp4
    2 points
  26. Who is the guy in the suit. Looks like sun baked colonel sanders grandson.
    2 points
  27. Just finished all three seasons of this show. Y'all need to watch it if you like shows and movies such as Breaking Bad, John Wick, and Nobody.
    2 points
  28. That sucks @Schnitzel. I can’t remember if it was always this way, but I’m noticing a large ratio of mouth breathers to non mouth breathers now that the masks are down.
    1 point
  29. If the thread continues to be trolling and beef with no discussion it will be locked
    1 point
  30. Pictured below is me, mercer and dark knight In the Benito Santiago about 8 miles away from Epsteins island
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00