Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/18/2021 in all sections

1. his name is Dickhead and he has a head and face with a bunch of tiny erect dicks raising out of it; in a perfect grid formation. He haunts people in a hell like realm and wants to suck their dicks. *insert Stav laugh and “hell yeah, dude” here*
    1 point
  2. @nicklesndimes you build your own speakers?
    1 point
  3. Superman_hit_by_a_bus.-bvpz2l2b9j271.mp4
    1 point
  4. You should get Homer’s version of those.
    1 point
  5. MY NEWEST PICKUPS…
    1 point
  6. don't worry bud i did that too. i'll take it
    1 point
  7. lol reason being: i get these really bad tan lines every year where my flip-flop strap is hahaha...just trying to get sun on there before those really gnarly tan lines show dude!
    1 point
  8. Ya I admit I dont hate them all. Riding a bike is fine but theres a subset of the "cyclists" I cant stand
    1 point
  9. The only bike riders that tend to piss me off are 60yr olds that wear spandex and ride 15k bikes. They tend to ride bikes the same way they drive their teslas, BMW, etc
    1 point
  10. We've had this eco friendly mayor last few years. She used the pandemic as an excuse to implement a ton of new bike paths that obliterated parking and extra traffic lanes in an already overcrowded 400 year old city that wasn't built to accommodate this much traffic. Shit was already stupid tight but now its ridiculous. That and the roads here are so bad it feels like you're riding around post war Beirut with all the craters. We got overpasses literally falling on people's heads but there's public funds for this shit? The cyclists feel emboldened by these recent developments and act like complete cunts on the road. Even with all the new bike paths they still ride in the middle of the street. Thanks for coming to my TED talk
    1 point
  11. Damn @Kults going in on cycling lol
    1 point
  12. Paging @DETO
    1 point
  13. If you HODL through two halvening bear markets you get diamond balls, from double the geologic economic pressures compressing your jewels into something you can etch windows with.
    1 point
  14. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00