Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/12/2021 in all sections

1. My sister inlaw went into labor last night so I didn't get much sleep last night. Decided around 5am to go fishing and caught a pike on a lipless crank bait. Wasn't expecting that in mid June with highs in 90s. 20mins later I got a text from my Bro that the baby arrived and all is well. Best day I've had in awhile!!
    5 points
  2. My favorite comment on that one i saw was “you can sleep in a jet, you can’t fly a house.” It’s hard to deny those truths.
    2 points
  3. Funny you should mention...... until the Honey Mustard High Tops come out you might be able to get away with these, not quite the right hot sauce and I usually reserve them for my all over taco print jumpsuit.
    2 points
  4. Uber can go fuck themselves and I hope all of their drivers get into an accident.. every fucking night my bus decides to stop running earlier than it should for whatever fucking reason or just blatantly NOT stop for people to get on.. an Uber from 47th to 61st? $28.99, $27.72, $29.89, $27.98, $24.63.. complete fucking bullshit.. Just stood at my bus stop for 30 minutes and these were the prices for a ride.. had to walk home cause of this bullshit... Looks like I'll have to invest in a fucking bike or something now...
    2 points
  5. Burgundy house shoes as the bbq dip sauce 💧
    2 points
  6. got to finish that out by rocking a box of fried chicken round your neck
    1 point
  7. ^Smoothest mufucka out in these streets...
    1 point
  8. I legitimately almost choked on my food laughing at that. I forgot about that one, haha. I mean i get what they were trying to say, but what a dumb ass thing to say. Dont get me wrong, i understand the medias bullshit and ability to sway a story. I think a lot of that was just a reaction to the deep hatred of Trump, and now the aftermath and residual waves of his presidency. The left-ish media even does it to their own side as well, and i’m not even quite sure they know they do it. I know i’ve brought this up before, but i’ve seen very little of what i would deem accurate reporting on what happened in Seattle last year in the main stream media. The general gist Is out there of course, CHAZ, shootings, ect.. but the finer details are overlooked or neglected. From what i saw, the news would show up to CHAZ, interview like 1-2 black people at the barricades, and get the fuck outta there. In 20-30 minutes they’d be gone. There was 1 small group of people filming under a tent for some time and to this day i’m not quite sure who they were or what they were doing. I can say that they had some sort of security with them, if not straight up cops in plain clothes, i don’t know. But i’m certain this happens with most shit. The Capital riot, or Malheur, wherever. I wasn’t there, but i’m sure it didn’t go down exactly like it’s portrayed. The only people who know are those on the front and in the thick, and even their stories will differ. Eye witness accounts have been proven to not always be credible. People lie, get confused, experience trauma and think things happened differently than they did.. but it’s the best we have in many scenarios.
    1 point
  9. Who shit in the money machine?
    1 point
  10. Jewish space laser they used goldeneye space laser they used eye
    1 point
  11. ^I dunno man, that’s a pretty easy threesome.
    1 point
  12. Fair. I think it’s a gut reaction to point out the left’s BS a little more these last couple years due to the fact that it’s covered so much less in most media and if it is, it’s always downplayed or spun
    1 point
  13. Work shoe drip... Fucking hate these things... Just bought a pair of these through StockX tho.. just gotta wait for them to get here now...
    1 point
  14. *wide toebox gang*
    1 point
  15. I don’t know this brewery, but it looks like they have a quality control issue on their hands. Still carbonated and I’m gonna drink it.
    1 point
  16. had to take time off to maintain my insanity
    1 point
  17. This_guy_surely_knows_how_to_tell_a_story-7m69vb2x0f471.mp4
    1 point
  18. Not a bad rotation @KILZ FILLZ . Especially for just starting back up. Don’t forget to up your diet with it. I’m in pretty prime shape as of right now. Possibly the best in my life. Once the weather broke, I started cycling again, and that really pushed me to where I wanted to be as far as BMI range. Doing high intensity training every day along with it. Dimensions right now are 6’1 198 with what I’m guessing is 8-10% body fat. I slipped up last week by drinking, which I was worried would set me back, but my post workout weigh in today left me very pleased. Not so humble brag, but I have come a long way this last year and I’m proud so whatevz
    1 point
  19. thought this was cool by Ecks Joe ecksotic
    1 point
  20. @kilo_mike_sierrathanks for the comments i do have to be a bit more active. I always liked freights because the random spots you see them in like seeing writers from France having tags running through Port Augusta etc. yeah the SCT's were pretty clean when I moved to ADL. you'd see a few random things here and there and now they are fucked beyond belief. gets tiring racing up to catch a line to only catch one or two new panels for 80 wagons ( 40 times both sides) @Ko SprueOneI'm not sure really but I'll ask.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00