Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/01/2021 in all sections

1. Those first couple are me in the Tenderloin - man that whole thing turned into a shit show and made the news.
    5 points
  2. MVI_4074.MP4
    3 points
  3. VHS tape rewinders
    3 points
  4. I’ll never get a tattoo. You don’t put a bumper sticker on a Bentley.
    2 points
  5. Conformists, thinking conformity is the only measure of intelligence, always the first to dismiss actual free thinkers. Curb Your Perceived Intelligence.mp4
    2 points
  6. ^^ smear your armpits with mentholated lard
    2 points
  7. found it. You actually posted it. More than a little while ago I guess… such a great thread… https://forum.12ozprophet.com/topic/83879-great-moments-in-12oz-history/?do=findComment&comment=6323947
    2 points
  8. damn, someone needs to start a new SFW Pr0n thread… LOLOLOL
    2 points
  9. cheeto feet got posted somewhere not super long ago. here’s some good ones along the same lines… Great Moments in 12oz History 12ozProphet History
    2 points
  10. Sitting on my ass watching some terrible action movie.
    2 points
  11. He don’t want no street shit. He wants sofles and all the guys who never hit real spots.
    2 points
  12. Random sharing here but hoping some of you creative types might have some ideas for improvement, thinking @Ko SprueOnebut anyone w/ knowledge chime in. Some of my off grid travels take me to coastal and island areas where I've started doing this as a form of entertainment. Pix to start:
    1 point
  13. There's so many really good Graffiti artists in Berlin. Supporting them with a paying gig would be ludicrous mode, soliciting random dick pics from the internet for free to print on vinyl and put up, not so ludicrous.
    1 point
  14. @Jokeri've got a couple straight letters and my first couple attempts with extensions and arrows, my cuz kept egging me on to add more arrows but the middle one is the best looking in my opinion. anyways id love some feed back/ a crit
    1 point
  15. I am always amazed at how much pizza @One Man Bannedeats.
    1 point
  16. That looks interesting @misteraven The two I'm reading now:
    1 point
  17. Having guidelines to moderate within would be great. Otherwise, it ends up falling on our personal opinions and biases of what we believe to be acceptable or not. Having basic rules would eliminate that. Having a mission statement for what is expected of us as moderators would be nice too. Been asking for both of these things for... years now? the ghost mod idea is too much in my option. Secret police type shit. interested to see what unfolds...
    1 point
  18. found this ad elsewhere online, and of course tons of men were drooling over how hot it was leaving all kinds of horny comment, etc..... HOWEVER, they are morons....she is holding a seat AND seatpost in her hand in the picture. if she was sticking the post where the sun don't shine why would she have the seat AND post in her hand in the picture. there's a seat under there folks.
    1 point
  19. Because right now only Brazil has more gun related deaths than the United States, and we'll be damned if that fucking country beats us at anything. Fuck that. We're a nation of disrespect, we got this. You hear that Brazil? We're coming for you... 3 to 5 people at a time... we're coming for you.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00