Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 05/13/2021 in all sections

1. In case anyone was wondering, here’s what clear anodized freedom looks like.
    4 points
  2. And they wonder why I don't like taxes, or funding this shit.
    3 points
  3. ^ a bunch of those fuckers stalked me at one of my fishing holes before. The alpha dogs are legit intimidating. Otherwise they’re chumps.
    2 points
  4. Rage and Devo got snubbed. I think wutang deserved it before jay z and LL. Am happy to see Charley Patton got recognized. Blues legend. It’s all kind of nonsense, but not a terrible class overall.
    2 points
  5. Careful taking up a Squat The Planet offer for a couch and a shower. It might be moving day.
    2 points
  6. Every no-coiner on earth is talking about Elon Musk and bitcoin. Dude owns a fraction of a fraction of percent of the bitcoin in circulation, and nobody cares because nobody was stupid enough to drop bitcoin for a Tesla (it's a trap). Even worse, he never considered banks and ATM's burn 5x more energy than the bitcoin mining does globally. Reminds me of boomers blaming bitcoin because 5% - 10% of money laundering, and other victimless "crimes" are done with bitcoin. Meanwhile every major bank on earth gets caught repeatedly laundering, the same thing but on a massive scale, and nobody wants to ban cash when most illegal transactions are done with it. I'm glad he's out, he never got it to begin with. Real reason is because nobody is buying Teslas with Bitcoin> Why you might ask? Well Tesla doesn't get it. They require the entire amount for the car is paid in full up front, and you couldn't buy anything outside of brand new cars. A true G would know any purchase over 10k like that requires an IRS form 8300, and OG's with that much crypto hate paying taxes and know better. wonK saggiN laeR, but Elon don't, he's too sheltered in a multi billion dollar bubble to get it. Alls they had to do is offer financing and keep payments under 10k and everyone would cop one..
    2 points
  7. Maj one of the most based people on twitter^^^ Too bad his merch sucks or I'd be draped head to toe.
    2 points
  8. Lol def was just hanging out with him for good company. Biden def did tho. Not zaddy trump.
    1 point
  9. I will band together with anyone that wants to denounce faggotry in our society. And I don't mean two dudes docking wieners. I mean activities and viewpoints that are detrimental to the success of man as a species. Hating people because of their color is washed and only faggots participate in that behavior.
    1 point
  10. I mean ISIS isn't really puttting their bumper stickers on cars, breaking property they don't own (BLM probably doesn't own any property to break because they're ALL losers who rent), and beating up restaurant goers. We can agree that BLM are losers right? Just like we can agree that whoever those nerds you pulled up are losers? Or.... is BLM bad ass and fighting the good fight? Because I think you believe the latter if I had to make a wild guess. I haven't heard you denounce them or say anything bad about them.
    1 point
  11. I'd be really surprised to learn that someone like Trump participated in that kind of stuff. It's not his personality/character and doesn't align with his outward views. Memers gonna meme on though.
    1 point
  12. I wish Epstein hadn't been suicided.... we'd be watching alot of these fucks burn forever.
    1 point
  13. Al_Jazeera_English_-_This_is_the_moment_the_14-storey_al-Shorouq_tower_housing_media_offices_in_Gaza_City_was_completely_destroyed_by_multiple_Israeli_air_raids_on_Wednesday.-1392735638496108550.mp4 Israel taking out a media center in Gaza. Sometimes you just don't like what's on the news.
    1 point
  14. I think he just likes trolling
    1 point
  15. Last year people were hoarding toilet paper, this year its gas... toilet paper, gas... sounds like a real shitty situation LUGRMEME.JPG.
    1 point
  16. 1 point
  17. Cmon thats really the best pics they can find? Couple losers in their backyards holding up home made signs? Looks terrifying... /s That's the big existential threat? *wanking motion
    1 point
  18. Amazing that oil pipeline owners would t have addressed their IT problem better than they did. It's not like they didn't have the money for it.
    1 point
  19. I know a Greg Nelson. He has a Ned Flanders kinda vibe.
    1 point
  20. Yeah I was going to say where did you even find that? It seems very dank fringe corner of the internet weird. Can we denounce the source together or are they credible? WLM is news to me and sounds dumb/racist too.
    1 point
  21. That's pretty fresh. Slash shreds, but Billy Gibbons has some pretty tough riffs, and was Jimi Hendrix's favorite guitar player. I thought I was going to be in unpopular opinion on the Foo Fighters as I'm not crazy about them either. I can see Dave Grohl is talented and seemingly a cool guy, I'm just not moved that way by their music. However, I have found them to be a pretty good cover band and have definitely enjoyed a few youtube vids of them rocking other people's songs.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00