Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 05/03/2021 in all sections

1. Or for the sake of Mercer. I’m getting taxed today, and my retarded ass is scared shitless
    4 points
  2. Just so ya'll know I'm fucking rich
    2 points
  3. Step 1 from the top. Not gonna happen. But I can replace it a smack!
    2 points
  4. 2 points
  5. when they know it's me they want to cross it out, when they don't know it's me they post it to their ig hahahaa
    2 points
  6. Currently very happy that i decided to slide the majority of my e-greenbacks into ETH and ETC a few weeks ago.
    2 points
  7. 10k ETH WTF is taking so god damned long. Everyone hodl your shit or buy more.
    2 points
  8. Can we get a thread title change to So I'm getting waxxed today, and my retarded ass is scared shitless
    2 points
  9. The kid inserted himself into a situation he had no business being in and brought a rifle to boot. That shows premeditation, therefore murder in the eyes of the law, not manslaughter, or self defense. I think it’s pretty clear he went looking for a fight and found one.
    1 point
  10. hes gonna stop playing games with god
    1 point
  11. What do you mean he led that kid to the lord
    1 point
  12. Had Twist of Cain on the brain the other day
    1 point
  13. Dude will be taking BBC for years in San Quentin. Best way to avoid jail is to not go looking for trouble. Kid is retarded.
    1 point
  14. It won't be a fair trail and therefore should be thrown out.
    1 point
  15. https://marvinstuart.com/firearm/ manuals.
    1 point
  16. 1 point
  17. Dude I work with became a MVIS millionaire last week....
    1 point
  18. Have increased my bench - repping 215lbs x 10 which is an improvement from where I started. Lifting alone mostly so I am not trying to max out at all. Cleaning up my diet for May - last weigh in was 255lbs. Would like to hit 240 by Summer. 16hr fasts are going well, current streak 261 days. Need to hit BJJ more often, going tonight. Get after it bros. /chadoner
    1 point
  19. hanging on. cravings are pretty much gone but I’m missing it sometimes
    1 point
  20. It was a case of what paint we had that we matched up. I had two brunswick greens, we each had a red I had a full yellow he had half a yellow and a white to share. Plus a lot of black. simple fades bold outlines looking like a stussy shirt.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00