Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/26/2021 in all sections

1. This one of those ones that makes me assume it wasn’t made by an Americans because of the grammar, but the i also remember Americans are fucking terrible at grammar. Myself included.
    5 points
  2. “Ok son stop being a faggot, it’s time we had “the talk”............so this is Cornbread and he started graffiti by writing his name on an elephant......”
    3 points
  3. Yeah, that's what happens to me from time to time. It crosses my mind to ask for one but it's just a spur of the moment urge and I do not follow through. Don't wanna screw that up. The smell, well, it's always gonna smell like a cigarette, but smelling it on someone, is a different take. For me, it's more so a horrible smell and I think to my self, 'dang, I smeeled like that!?' A huge turn off for me now. Your breathing should be noticeably better now considering the 114 days. After a year, you won't notice much of a breathing difference but you will over time. Anyhow, that's great to hear, I am happy you stayed with the campaign. Keep it up!!
    2 points
  4. hanging on. cravings are pretty much gone but I’m missing it sometimes
    2 points
  5. He still gets represented on the streets with slapperz
    2 points
  6. DAO was one of Channel Zero's prolific posters. I think he lived in Philly? He was kinda slow about some things and very argumentative, so we'd all try to get him stirred up, and we would. Eastbay (I think) once got him to take pics of his sleeping wife because he got DAO upset by telling him that he was making up being married. He came in here telling us about whale ancestors being dog-like creatures and we messed with him about that. He was so upset. He'd rant about "tight pants wearing faggots" (guys who wear skinny jeans). He was a hoot.
    2 points
  7. Props on obscurity but Sympathy for Mr Vengeance
    2 points
  8. I wonder if his son turned out to be a dreaded "tpwf" and he just sits at his coffee table every morning with his head in his hands full of disgust, disappointment and cheese steak..
    2 points
  9. lol sounds like Bernie having to switch to riffing on billionaires after becoming a millionaire. I agree with you btw. I think it's all about who dies with the most toys. Not who dies with the most socks full of cash rolls. That's stupid.
    2 points
  10. I don't think being wealthy and being a shithead are as mutually exclusive as some people make it seem.
    2 points
  11. If this becomes a griselda blowbang imma seppuku my nephew. This be fun cool guys. Ransom is up there rn frfr.
    1 point
  12. @ndv oyster cages for commercial oyster farms look like some mad suspended underwater railway huh?
    1 point
  13. That's just my online persona, IRL I'm a bootlicking cop worshiper. I buy thin blue line stickers by the hundreds.
    1 point
  14. @Kults how's the no smoking 🚭 campaign coming along?
    1 point
  15. Finally sold all stocks, and invested in crypto.
    1 point
  16. found a place that does 12.00 kids pizzas on friday nights and it is licensed to serve booze. pizzas were spot on as well. excellent base (though not hand made) vegetarian background was tomato, thick cut bacon and cheese foreground was thick cut bacon, tomato , chicken, caramelised onions, pesto, and two types cheese. was tasty as hell.
    1 point
  17. guilty chuckle at that one.
    1 point
  18. The DAO meme thread was legendary
    1 point
  19. He turned out to be right about the whale dog thing.
    1 point
  20. If that all sounds bad it isn't. He was mostly in on the joke and we liked him.
    1 point
  21. Most people crash a vehicle at work and they’re drug tested then fired. My confidence is low the same will apply here. now the tax payers get to pay for two new patrol cars ...
    1 point
  22. 1 point
  23. @wheredope females Saroc from Rhymesayers Vel the Wonder - I dig her for a few reasons.
    1 point
  24. Will be used camping. This , my other lantern, my stove all run off 1lbs propane now
    1 point
  25. This kids having the best day ever. He might have just peaked.
    1 point
  26. Knowing her backstory, seeing her getting dropped on her head like that and coming back off those losses like this all the way back up to champion is just pure inspiration. God damn I love this sport. Almost like tennis where the women can shine as hard as, if not harden than the men in the sport in many cases.
    1 point
  27. Getting used to going back to normal is going to be as difficult as it was putting the mask on in the first place. My wife and I are the last people on our block that haven't been vaxxed yet, going in on the 1st for our 1st shot though. ESPN_MMA_-_She_s_the_best_UFC261-1386330456732360704.mp4
    1 point
  28. I get you man, I've been on both side's tTBH. I just love upping net worth now, watching other people up theirs so much, this class hate shit feels so counterintuitive to me now. Free markets are my religion. It's like when some annoying prick that used to like death metal finds Jesus and can't shut the fuck up about it. My sincerest apologies.
    1 point
  29. Thought I caught a pic of a hawk carrying a stick for nest building. Further review later and this is a red tailed hawk that caught a snake.
    1 point
  30. Went to my old job earlier today to talk to one of the higher up ladies about the rehiring process.. gonna be working in the other room till my old spot in the back opens up in the fall.. kind of excited to go back finally..
    1 point
  31. I should be a click bait writer for some extra scratch.
    1 point
  32. I call that vagina.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00