Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/25/2021 in Posts

1. Up from 6am till 2am getting this thing painted and clear coated. Holy shit...it was a long fuckin day but it looks insane. I got emotional; it was a a fuckin crazy year of learning. How to build a website from scratch, how to do videography, how to navigate paying taxes on my business, learning how to weld, learning how to do body work, how to manage money, learning how to do these bartending gigs and keep everything high quality, how to keep my gf from breaking down because she had no clue if it was gonna work, spending all our money and if I could do all the things I was trying to do for the first time. Everything with our growth and gaining financial independence is based around this damn bus. For the last year it has been the center of happiness and frustration. Its here its painted the hard part is done. Now I need to put it all back together and get this bitch makin us money. We got a 4 gigs this month 3 with the bus for the first time, then a stylized photoshoot in June with some clothing line. Once this is all together we are going to be working our asses off till the season ends in like Oct I can feel it. Hopefully not working for anyone but myself next year. Had to get it down fill pinholes, resand , reprime, rewetsand again to get it back to here: Got the white on top Pull all the tape off. Garage lights make the white look more yellow here but outside the shit pops I'll post pics when I get this girl all together.
    5 points
  2. That's pretty crazy @ndv working as a fire alarm tech I've serviced most of the shipping facilities including 6 FedEx facilities in NYC. They had the trucks, and Uniforms so I assumed it was all one company. $800 a week is insanely low, but I guess I live in expensive areas. Wondering if these guys here use regular carriers on local routes, might catch hands next time. lol "You dropped that shit off last time pussy!" Microwave good, not Overstock's fault really other than choosing FedEx, so gotta support one of the few places that accept bitcoin. I've ordered a shit ton of furniture, and appliances from them over the last 3 years fucking with crypto, including a stove recently, Overstock, and FedEx are usually pretty good with everything including refunds, and returns. Not trying to fuck up a solid tax loophole.
    3 points
  3. I'll say it like this. I never choose to FedEx shipping or receiving. Not because of the independent contractor deliveries, which my issue with that is that my packages always arrive near the end of the day, and when customers need something expedited, time is everything. The other reason I do not ship fedex, because I see the way packages get treated, the semi trailers are not rain proof which I would loose count on how many packages I seen wet. I could go one about this topic. I feel bad saying this considering I work for fedex at the moment, but I will not ship fedex. Anyhow, I'll loop back on the contract thing with fedex. What a contractor told me, fedex will only allow contractors to have up to a 1mil contract, which contracts are renewed every year. The only way a contractor can have multiple contracts, is by buying other contracts from other contractors. As for numbers, (this is what the guy had told me, so hopefully he was truthful) on a 1mil contract, it costs home around 700k operating expenses, that's salaries included for his drivers, and the TXDOT license to operate, which he told me its close to a mil but fedex helps with that but you pay back over time. Anyhow, so 300k for him, which now he pays taxes on. Basically the guy was saying, you do not start making money until you start buying up other contracts. Fedex delivery drivers make 800 a week what he pays his people. UPS is no more than 70hrs a week. Something with state law in TX. Honestly, what I have learned just being a package handler at fedex, I could start a thread on packaging. Honestly, I really wish we could bring our cell phones in because I would take photos of all of these stupid companies that use cheap packaging materials such a low quality boxes and cheap tapes. Walmart, Chewy, Target are you large moron companies that ruin other people packages, because they will ship fluids and/or over weight items that bust open, spill over or crush all other companies/consumers packages. I would love to have a website with photos call out all of these twinks. Anyhow, in the defense of fedex, they take a lot of crap and loss all because of these stupid people using poor quality methods to ship and secure packages. Which I am working on something to correct all of this. But yeah, sorry to hear about your Miele microwave. Hope it works and cooks well.
    3 points
  4. Boycott social media until they start mandatory government issues id scanning and retina memorization
    3 points
  5. Yall remember how disgusting canibus was in 98?!?
    2 points
  6. I get you man, I've been on both side's tTBH. I just love upping net worth now, watching other people up theirs so much, this class hate shit feels so counterintuitive to me now. Free markets are my religion. It's like when some annoying prick that used to like death metal finds Jesus and can't shut the fuck up about it. My sincerest apologies.
    2 points
  7. Few garden beers from today. Still enjoying beers at home rather than going to the local boozer. Once the crowds of unprofessional drinkers have had their fill I might start going again
    2 points
  8. 2 points
  9. The Mexican joust scene 😂 😂
    2 points
  10. When the dog's ear is flipped over you likely fall into one of two camps: That's really cute That's really annoying
    2 points
  11. We used to call them shits nut shorts back in the day. Anything over the knee was nut. Also had nut shirts. If you lift your hands over your head and you shit came up over you pants, exposing your stomach your nuts could fall out like that too. Gotta play it safe with the jewels, can't wear no nut shit. Dude in the background almost knows what's up, shirt passes at least. That pedo couple in the front of the photo fail miserably though. WTF is that shit. They wouldn't have violated nut so flagrantly if Trump had twitter back then.
    2 points
  12. I am doing the circuit at the park. What I like about it is that the exercises are all lined up, all I need to do is walk up and follow the diagram. Five stations with two sides of the sign per station I have been doing all stations plus a little 2 mile walk in the morning before work. Only exercises 1-2 though, got to work up to 3,4.
    2 points
  13. Rest In Peace JIM PRIGOFF I saw him do a slideshow in Sydney in 2002. Just wish I'd been brave enough to ask him some questions but the room was so quiet. It was filled with young sydney writers who'd probably never read the book and didn't give a crap (one guy was snoring at the back).
    2 points
  14. this book arrived today looks great thus far! stupidly didn't take a pic of the cover without bubble wrap! how dope is the 80's aliens character UK graff was dope back then!
    2 points
  15. Book by P.H.A.S.E 2 about style writing culture.
    2 points
  16. The_man_that_beat_them_all_Little_Josh_receiving_his_crown-le7a7yktv5v61.mp4
    1 point
  17. Different_Same-th2f3otl7cv61.mp4
    1 point
  18. To make all the way thru the pandemic only to die from a vaccine...
    1 point
  19. 1 point
  20. ^multiple emojis needed there great night of fights despite tragedy wonder how many people just got covid in Jacksonville, still too soon
    1 point
  21. “When photos were sepia tone, and record players were something you keep in the home”
    1 point
  22. It’s crazy now as far as current shit Drake is sometimes the most tolerable mainstream shit when he’s not talking about borrowing his uncle’s car or the kid he neglected. Most his shit is trash vulture but sometimes there is modicum of dopeness. I like cardi b for her abrasiveness but I wouldn’t play her shit. Back in the day there was always one kid that rapped lil Kim and foxy brown verses about sucking dick used to laugh about that shit, the kid that I remember doing that moved to Florida, I think that’s what happened to most of those dudes. As for actual good femcees rn I’d have to say Rapsody or young ma. Gangsta boo will always be my favorite.
    1 point
  23. First time I've watched an entire card twice in a row holy shit. Watched before going to bed, woke back up and couldn't sleep, so my go to for that is gummy weed edibles. At 3 by mistake and rewatched the fight, literally had tears for Rose's "I'm the best" shit. Every time I eat gummies now I tear the fuck up for movies and shit like a gigantic vagina and I'm not ashamed at all.
    1 point
  24. That's when you're getting a lot of pussy when you've got "no fixed address" lol just bouncing from one bitch to another, living off birthday cake.
    1 point
  25. I don't see the crime here. If there ain't a ring on the finger there's no contract to violate. I bet he still smashes a couple of them "victims" lol.
    1 point
  26. that 1993 exoticness.
    1 point
  27. Thought I caught a pic of a hawk carrying a stick for nest building. Further review later and this is a red tailed hawk that caught a snake.
    1 point
  28. First tape I ever had was Run DMC Raising Hell in about 1988 or so - given to me by a kid in the apartment building my pops lived at. This joint in particular was what hooked me on Hip Hop. First tape I actually bought myself or got my mom to cop was Too Short - Short Dog's in the House, I was about 9-10 years old and thought the cover looked sick because it was cartoon. It was an edited version of the tape but that basically just led me to trying to figure out what the cuss words were.
    1 point
  29. First cask beer and proper Guinness since October followed up with a bag o cans
    1 point
  30. Just a heads up. Instead of FOMO'ing into the next hot shitcoin that's already spiked, right now might be a good time to start moving shitcoin profits into BTC. BTC dominace is near a 3 year low. I've seen what's happening now, happen before.
    1 point
  31. A bit more abstract than I usually do
    1 point
  32. Another 80s flick 7B839BD6-8EAD-4DB1-ADF8-4727D1769D71.webp
    1 point
  33. Was leaving some stuff off at a Goodwill drop off point and swooped this up. Someone else left it there. Brand new never used. Now I have two of these. check out the ancient mantles that were in the box
    1 point
  34. Bought this off amazon I'd never seen it before but it's from 2011 and obviously it's from Canada. yet to read it
    1 point
  35. right combination of money and idiocy when it comes to graff books. I am such a sucker for the paypal/self published book on big cartel combination got this on preorder.
    1 point
  36. bought this - not a whole load of text but damn there are some zany pieces in there! always thought Sabe was a bit of a gun at bombing
    1 point
  37. can't wait for this one! Trippy to think the Roma subway has run with pieces on it for nearly 30 years NYC was only 20 or theer abouts)
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00