Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/25/2021 in all sections

1. Up from 6am till 2am getting this thing painted and clear coated. Holy shit...it was a long fuckin day but it looks insane. I got emotional; it was a a fuckin crazy year of learning. How to build a website from scratch, how to do videography, how to navigate paying taxes on my business, learning how to weld, learning how to do body work, how to manage money, learning how to do these bartending gigs and keep everything high quality, how to keep my gf from breaking down because she had no clue if it was gonna work, spending all our money and if I could do all the things I was trying to do for th
    5 points
  2. That's pretty crazy @ndv working as a fire alarm tech I've serviced most of the shipping facilities including 6 FedEx facilities in NYC. They had the trucks, and Uniforms so I assumed it was all one company. $800 a week is insanely low, but I guess I live in expensive areas. Wondering if these guys here use regular carriers on local routes, might catch hands next time. lol "You dropped that shit off last time pussy!" Microwave good, not Overstock's fault really other than choosing FedEx, so gotta support one of the few places that accept bitcoin. I've ordered a shit ton of furnitur
    3 points
  3. I'll say it like this. I never choose to FedEx shipping or receiving. Not because of the independent contractor deliveries, which my issue with that is that my packages always arrive near the end of the day, and when customers need something expedited, time is everything. The other reason I do not ship fedex, because I see the way packages get treated, the semi trailers are not rain proof which I would loose count on how many packages I seen wet. I could go one about this topic. I feel bad saying this considering I work for fedex at the moment, but I will not ship fedex.
    3 points
  4. Boycott social media until they start mandatory government issues id scanning and retina memorization
    3 points
  5. I hate when people demand a source, like google doesn't work for them or some shit. So now you need to help them research and debunk what you just said, because they're too fucking lazy to do it themselves. If you can't formulate your own arguments and back them up please shut the fuck up.
    2 points
  6. Yall remember how disgusting canibus was in 98?!?
    2 points
  7. I get you man, I've been on both side's tTBH. I just love upping net worth now, watching other people up theirs so much, this class hate shit feels so counterintuitive to me now. Free markets are my religion. It's like when some annoying prick that used to like death metal finds Jesus and can't shut the fuck up about it. My sincerest apologies.
    2 points
  8. Few garden beers from today. Still enjoying beers at home rather than going to the local boozer. Once the crowds of unprofessional drinkers have had their fill I might start going again
    2 points
  9. Don't hate the player hate the game ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ
    2 points
  10. The Mexican joust scene ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
    2 points
  11. When the dog's ear is flipped over you likely fall into one of two camps: That's really cute That's really annoying
    2 points
  12. We used to call them shits nut shorts back in the day. Anything over the knee was nut. Also had nut shirts. If you lift your hands over your head and you shit came up over you pants, exposing your stomach your nuts could fall out like that too. Gotta play it safe with the jewels, can't wear no nut shit. Dude in the background almost knows what's up, shirt passes at least. That pedo couple in the front of the photo fail miserably though. WTF is that shit. They wouldn't have violated nut so flagrantly if Trump had twitter back then.
    2 points
  13. I am doing the circuit at the park. What I like about it is that the exercises are all lined up, all I need to do is walk up and follow the diagram. Five stations with two sides of the sign per station I have been doing all stations plus a little 2 mile walk in the morning before work. Only exercises 1-2 though, got to work up to 3,4.
    2 points
  14. Rest In Peace JIM PRIGOFF I saw him do a slideshow in Sydney in 2002. Just wish I'd been brave enough to ask him some questions but the room was so quiet. It was filled with young sydney writers who'd probably never read the book and didn't give a crap (one guy was snoring at the back).
    2 points
  15. this book arrived today looks great thus far! stupidly didn't take a pic of the cover without bubble wrap! how dope is the 80's aliens character UK graff was dope back then!
    2 points
  16. Book by P.H.A.S.E 2 about style writing culture.
    2 points
  17. 1 point
  18. First time I've watched an entire card twice in a row holy shit. Watched before going to bed, woke back up and couldn't sleep, so my go to for that is gummy weed edibles. At 3 by mistake and rewatched the fight, literally had tears for Rose's "I'm the best" shit. Every time I eat gummies now I tear the fuck up for movies and shit like a gigantic vagina and I'm not ashamed at all.
    1 point
  19. I think this perfectly captures the 360 days lol feadeedebb62eff1830893f649843940.mp4
    1 point
  20. I don't see the crime here. If there ain't a ring on the finger there's no contract to violate. I bet he still smashes a couple of them "victims" lol.
    1 point
  21. Thought I caught a pic of a hawk carrying a stick for nest building. Further review later and this is a red tailed hawk that caught a snake.
    1 point
  22. @ndvI didn't know that. I guess it depends, I have bad luck with Fed Ex. Not the first time I've been fucked by them. UPS, and USPS both better. The best one is Amazon, they never leave my shit someplace fucked because they take a photo of it for proof before leaving. Also, my packages aren't as damaged. Reality is my experiences are only anecdotal, it depends on the individual driver much more than who employs them.
    1 point
  23. @ndvshoooot. I didnt know fedex subbed out its deliveries. That makes a hella lot more sense as to why people have vastly differing experiences with the company.
    1 point
  24. First tape I ever had was Run DMC Raising Hell in about 1988 or so - given to me by a kid in the apartment building my pops lived at. This joint in particular was what hooked me on Hip Hop. First tape I actually bought myself or got my mom to cop was Too Short - Short Dog's in the House, I was about 9-10 years old and thought the cover looked sick because it was cartoon. It was an edited version of the tape but that basically just led me to trying to figure out what the cuss words were.
    1 point
  25. Just a heads up. Instead of FOMO'ing into the next hot shitcoin that's already spiked, right now might be a good time to start moving shitcoin profits into BTC. BTC dominace is near a 3 year low. I've seen what's happening now, happen before.
    1 point
  26. A bit more abstract than I usually do
    1 point
  27. Another 80s flick 7B839BD6-8EAD-4DB1-ADF8-4727D1769D71.webp
    1 point
  28. @Kults @where a4f9766959116b5e6dce092f30d5e2a1.mp4
    1 point
  29. a pre order of this and a coffee
    1 point
  30. https://www.estatesales.net/
    1 point
  31. Bought this off amazon I'd never seen it before but it's from 2011 and obviously it's from Canada. yet to read it
    1 point
  32. bought this - not a whole load of text but damn there are some zany pieces in there! always thought Sabe was a bit of a gun at bombing
    1 point
  33. A friend has put this together. gets released in November
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00
ร—
ร—