Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/24/2021 in Posts

1. Is this ANTIFA, a Proud Boy or BLM?
    4 points
  2. @mr.yuck copped a Digital Underground Packet Man tape in 1990 as a nine year old, my Dad would play it in his truck for me. RIP Shock G
    3 points
  3. @MercerI am with you 100 percent. however,, I have learned fedex, doesn't have in-house drivers, not like ups. Fedex outsources the delivery to help reduce liability. However, I am not sure how it all works with claims, considering fedex is all over everything, but it at something on the delivery end, it's the delivery company that is responsible for package placement to say the least. I would have to ask someone at fedex this question tho. The next time I see the guy who owns a few contracts to deliver for fedex, I'll ask. But what I am kinda thinking, is if one of these independently owned contractors keeps screwing up, late deliveries, lost packages, amd so forth, I am sure they loose the contract. But again, I'll have to ask. But I am sure fedex replaces it just to keep away any negative dealings that may hurt their bottom line (stock price).
    2 points
  4. got moves like Jagger, and unfortunately, a face like Jagger
    2 points
  5. @wherelol. Bro I know those feels man. My mom hated rap too and was always trying to throw my dubbed tapes away. I started getting smart and labeling the tapes as something else. Led zepplin or what ever. i also remember the first and last time I bought a cd from walmart. I think the whole god damn store was full of editted albums. I was so mad.
    2 points
  6. My mom hated rap and my dad would keep Ready to Die on tape in his 98 dodge intrepid for me. Ah the good ol days.
    2 points
  7. @lord_casek word - all legendary also the kandybar tranny thread. SMASH /amidoingthisright DAO one of the oontzers I truly wish was around.
    2 points
  8. First cask beer and proper Guinness since October followed up with a bag o cans
    2 points
  9. Somebody please hunt this bitch down, and chase her around with a huge knife until she figures it out.
    2 points
  10. 2 points
  11. We had way too much fun. I miss the crazy stories that were told on here. Kabar, PopGunWar, DAO, Mero and his ashy elbows, etc. I need to go back and read Kabar's hobo stories.
    2 points
  12. Vertical farms are dope. This one is my buddys wife’s I want one IMG_8947.MOV
    2 points
  13. Went to my old job earlier today to talk to one of the higher up ladies about the rehiring process.. gonna be working in the other room till my old spot in the back opens up in the fall.. kind of excited to go back finally..
    2 points
  14. 1 point
  15. that 1993 exoticness.
    1 point
  16. First tape I ever had was Run DMC Raising Hell in about 1988 or so - given to me by a kid in the apartment building my pops lived at. This joint in particular was what hooked me on Hip Hop. First tape I actually bought myself or got my mom to cop was Too Short - Short Dog's in the House, I was about 9-10 years old and thought the cover looked sick because it was cartoon. It was an edited version of the tape but that basically just led me to trying to figure out what the cuss words were.
    1 point
  17. I am doing the circuit at the park. What I like about it is that the exercises are all lined up, all I need to do is walk up and follow the diagram. Five stations with two sides of the sign per station I have been doing all stations plus a little 2 mile walk in the morning before work. Only exercises 1-2 though, got to work up to 3,4.
    1 point
  18. Just a heads up. Instead of FOMO'ing into the next hot shitcoin that's already spiked, right now might be a good time to start moving shitcoin profits into BTC. BTC dominace is near a 3 year low. I've seen what's happening now, happen before.
    1 point
  19. Lifting 3 times weekly but really need to expand my routine - figuring good to rest the muscles on Tuesday and Thursday. Weight room at work so no lifting weekends - my office partner hits the weights daily but just works different areas. I am super uninformed when it comes to developing a decent routine. I mostly do the same thing each time in the weight room - flat bench, tri-pulldowns, curls, chest press, calf raises and a couple others mixed in for good measure and variety. I do 4 sets of 10 generally for every exercise. Any good resources on building routines up - if I stay consistent I can get pretty fit. That said - adding my hour of cardio back in a few times a week. If you guys remember I was doing it daily but I may switch it up and just do on days I don’t have my kids. That will have me doing an hour 3-4 times a week. The cardio mixed with fasting and weight training should have me in decent shape by end of Summer. BJJ about 1-2x weekly as of late.
    1 point
  20. Related to another conversation.... can anyone name a centrist news outlet? Closest I would say are AP and Reuters but I’m sure even those can be contested. What is out there that leans twds no quadrant? what source is out there that is only WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE, WHY? ESPN?
    1 point
  21. checked back in with my friend in the hollow tree
    1 point
  22. Another 80s flick 7B839BD6-8EAD-4DB1-ADF8-4727D1769D71.webp
    1 point
  23. A corporation would really have to fuck up big time before I'll boycott them. I'm going for highest quality, lowest price, and if I'm going to ignore my own needs, I'll need details. Like clear reasons why, and not marxist reinterpretations of "because they're wildly successful" type of bullshit. I need examples of actual NAP violations before I'll sacrifice.
    1 point
  24. LMAO nothing gets past you I was born in virginia beach But yea, ive been working out there for a few weeks. It's been giving me some good vibes while I take a break from everything and get out of my comfort zone.
    1 point
  25. Transplanted some sage into the ground this weekend. It was in a pot at a friend's house. They're moving and so were getting rid of stuff. I spotted the Sage plant and asked for it. Sage granted. Made a watering device so I could fill it then walk away to do other stuff. I always end up just standing there and watching because of the interest in watching water do sht. Painted an old Kimchi jar after drilling three 1/8" holes at the bottom rim of one side. Set it on top of a metal thing I found at a thrift store. Filled it with water.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00