Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/18/2021 in all sections

1. It appears that this roid raging white dudes wife was the one recording the altercation. It also seems the white guy got arrested for assault thanks to his wifes video. Lol.
    4 points
  2. saw this on insta..
    3 points
  3. Smash bikini chick
    2 points
  4. I'm surprised he actually did pick that cat up! I mean, why would you? I'd rather kick it as hard as I can.
    2 points
  5. Typical military loser who rides off stolen valor from real Soldiers of wars past. Worst type of person.
    2 points
  6. I've been following the above closely. @ndv
    2 points
  7. He was shoving a teenager around for pretty much no reason at all.
    2 points
  8. 2 points
  9. 2 points
  10. @Dirty_habiT Yo, check this out... https://www.click2houston.com/news/texas/2021/04/15/texas-house-gives-initial-approve-to-constitutional-carry-which-would-allow-people-to-carry-a-gun-without-a-license/
    2 points
  11. 1 point
  12. anyone have the clip recorded somewhere besides fb?
    1 point
  13. I was wilding with buying this past week. Lost a bunch, but these hands stay diamond and got more eth at 4am.
    1 point
  14. I'm patient. I lost a chunk.
    1 point
  15. @nicklesndimes that beat is definitely not hip hop, the NIgerian Brit I work with also calls it grime. I cant think of any UK rapper I like other than an old LP I stumbled upon Bush Meat by Infinite Livez and even then its the slang I cant get with..... Nothing worse than shit UK freestyle videos. Maybe it's the accent.....idk Lolz.
    1 point
  16. I watched most of a part of this (the third part I assume by the events taking place) a couple of weeks ago. Well done and informational as expected.
    1 point
  17. Jesus Christ, Im glad I dont do facebook anymore. Also this is typical uppity white folk behaviour when they think they have a little money. That dudes a fucking goober. Props to that young man for not backing down.
    1 point
  18. More common than you think belive it or not. One lives around me, sneaky as fuck.
    1 point
  19. The way that fucker does somersaults after the throw cracks me up.
    1 point
  20. Spent some time in Oakland this weekend. Bay Area people refer to Oakland as The Town - little bit of extra flavor for you ooontzers. Also I am now 40 years old.
    1 point
  21. Trenched a back yard for a French drain with my excavator. Towed it 3h north to Dallas on Friday and came back Saturday afternoon. Played legal eagle with the whole crew at the legal wall. Met new members. You guys know DFW has a Montana can delivery service a guy is running? He will literally show up at the wall or train spot with a trunk full of every color. CC's accepted. I couldn't believe it.
    1 point
  22. Some more non IPA (ish) content. That Passionfruit NEPA was more sour than pale ale. The FM / Dulce is a once a year collab between the brewer and a local chocolatier. This one wasn’t their best but it’s usually amazing.
    1 point
  23. is that ranch dressing in the little tub? they don't do that in Aussie pizzas. it's a nice touch..
    1 point
  24. Small new patch of 2013 Priority mail labels by RIFF 170!
    1 point
  25. reminds me of the jacket that’s said : Riding a tidal wave of whiskey, on a surfboard made of regret
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00