Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/17/2021 in all sections

1. https://m.worldstar.com/web/video.php?v=wshhrpHa9kG5Z8AP9F7b It's unclear if he shot the cat, but authorities say the animal died and tested positive for rabies. -TMZ
    3 points
  2. Brit Hip Hop is so shit.
    3 points
  3. Something just doesn't add up.
    3 points
  4. Do not involve me in this nardones trash. Mac n cheese pizza was in fact disgusting but buy it I did not.....Lolol. @SQUIRREL loves that shit.
    2 points
  5. Here's how this futuristic, 95,000-square-foot vertical farm would bring fresh leafy greens and jobs to Compton https://abc7.com/vertical-farming-companies-stocks-compton-plenty/10433158/ Fixed formatting for this because this is pretty awesome IMO, and 100% the future I want to see happen. Plant based foods super locally sourced, especially in the urban. People eating good salads, microgreens, not that bullshit GMO iceberg and carrot chunks drenched in 8 flavors of goop corporations in the U.S. describe as salad. Eating more fresh living, unprocessed, and unpreserved foods. This is a method of food production that favors cultivation the healthiest types of food for people in my non-humble opinion, fresh, and locally. The carbon footprint benefits could even work to reverse damage, depending on how clean the energy used is availiable, and sourced. No gas guzzling tractors on a farm, no tractor trailers spewing through the city. On a mental health level one could also choose to get in a little more connection in their local community, and even connect with that whore mother nature on local level. Reduce, and even eliminating disposable packaging. The list goes on. Decentralization, and saying fuck it, I'll do it myself is the solution. Government has a food stamp system is in place specifically to favor crony campaign contributors, and to consolidate power, and profits. That's their "contribution". Big agriculture, factory farming, massive corporate distribution, and retail networks. Hope to be a participant on the production side myself in these types of local food systems this year. I'm already involved on the consumption level.
    2 points
  6. so, during this whole pandemic bullshit, more so these past couple of months, this stomach of mine has grown and its pissing me off.. dont really have access to a gym or weights right now but ive been thinking of trying this "one punch man challenge" while at the crib just to try and get rid of this fucking gut before it gets any bigger and i turn into jaba the hut.. idk if yall ever seen the anime but basically dude said he got super strong by doing 100 push ups, 100 sit ups, 100 squats and ran 10km a day for 3 years straight.. yeah im not running 10km everyday but i can at least attempt everything else while throwing in some extra exercises in between sets.. im thinking of starting out slowly and taking the weekends as my rest days but monday-friday starting out with maybe 25 or 50 of each daily and slowly working my way up to 100 a day that way i dont strain myself or fuck myself up while starting out.. been thinking about doing it for a while but just been lazy about it.. but the weather is getting warmer, my job is gonna be opening up soon, i cant be out there swingin this belly around like a fat ol booty knockin over glassware n shit.. this gut aint THAT big but i feel like it is.. just gotta figure out a food regimen to go along with the workout.. any thoughts or tips on dieting or other shit about picking up heavy stuff and putting it back down again..?
    2 points
  7. More common than you think belive it or not. One lives around me, sneaky as fuck.
    2 points
  8. The way that fucker does somersaults after the throw cracks me up.
    2 points
  9. @abrasivesaintno shit. He got pretty good air on that thing. He could have done better if he spun around a few times like it was a hammer throw.
    2 points
  10. 2 points
  11. Smash but block her number after and never tell anyone
    2 points
  12. I was unsuccessfully looking for a dankey kang jeopardy video but came up with this gem instead
    1 point
  13. @Tails0nE intermittent fasting has worked really well for me - been able to keep it up daily since July 2020 and had previous success with it in years past
    1 point
  14. Add to your trap house?
    1 point
  15. Getting to that box is on my to do list, and has been for a couple months now. A google search brought up this copy on arcive which looks pretty legit. https://archive.org/details/ConvictConditioning-HowToBustFreeOfAllWeaknessUsingTheLostSecretsOfSupremeSurvival_201711/C-Mass- Paul Wade/page/n1/mode/2up Book 3 is the one Casek passed me. This week has been a bit of a looser for me, first distracted by life and whatnot and then a bit under the weather from my second vaccine shot. Not going to let it get me down though, still ramping up slowly with walking and trying the bodyweight stations. Still thinking about how to write a workout plan, maybe I will make a spreadsheet or something. Funny looking at the "beginner" bodyweight stuff out there on the internet a little. Ripped ass dudes with hairbuns jumping into some swami looking stretches as part of the warm up. Need something for people that might throw their back out taking out the trash, not gymnasts looking to up their social media accounts.
    1 point
  16. @glorydays that will definitely net some solid results - the hips don't lie. /shakiraoner Are you in LA? For some reason I thought you were an East Coast guy...... That school has some solid lineage.
    1 point
  17. 1 point
  18. 1 point
  19. Even at the corner of Hope and Hope there is none.
    1 point
  20. Im sorry agent there seems to have been a misunderstanding. Let me fetch my tax documents from this shelf over here.
    1 point
  21. ayyyyyeeeeeee gottemIgottemIgottem
    1 point
  22. Been hitting my work weight room 3 times a week and BJJ x2 - I need to add some better cardio to keep my weight down. On 04/01 I shifted from 13 hour Circadian fasts to 16 hour - which will help too. @mortonIf you find the .pdf of convict workout can you shoot a download link to the thread? On a related note, add the body work stations to your walk, its worth it and will improve your overall fitness level quickly.
    1 point
  23. Yes it’s public school lunch pizza. It’s not old if frozen. I think anyway.
    1 point
  24. Not thick but I really like this Japanese booty tattoo.
    1 point
  25. Not been here in quite some time...
    1 point
  26. Phuek IMG_6140.MOV
    1 point
  27. Faded Jude HD still riding
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00