Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/14/2021 in all sections

1. I feel like this is a repost but it made me laugh again so fuck it..
    4 points
  2. I'm not saying I like it or that it's fair or that it doesn't suck that some community is mourning a death while another one is in shock over someone they knew as an officer made a fatal mistake. This totally sucks and I can't defend police in this one. She fucked up bo doubt. They need better training. We agreed upon that already. I just think the events would have followed a different timeline. The kid very well would be alive today. Rare chance he'd be dead today due to any other reason.
    3 points
  3. This legit made me lose my shit. My gf says "I clean." Like she's making fun of being a Mexican janitor. Good thing she isn't a Doctor Seuss book.
    3 points
  4. May have been an accident but the statement is true.
    3 points
  5. 3 points
  6. word, I got it in at $19 and thought I was late. 10x from $20? I hope so.
    2 points
  7. there’s some good ones in that format but i’ll be damned if i start sharing tik tok memes
    2 points
  8. 25% and he can keep his girlfriend. Casek is kind. Don't forget that! DON'T YOU EVER FORGET THAT!!! /slams fist down on the table
    2 points
  9. Everyone should be fair game. I miss the days when ppl could laugh at themselves
    2 points
  10. ^^Casek only wants 10%.
    2 points
  11. I made you money? Excellent.
    2 points
  12. This is insane, imagine a meme, meant as a joke being a more secure asset than USD lol.
    2 points
  13. The government is much more likely to unconstitutionally use armed drones on Trump supporters, and right wingers, than they are to employ them against leftists, and BLM supporters. The lefties are just by default less of a threat to their goals of absolute power. Look at the effort put into prosecuting rioters from last summer, and compare that to what they're doing to the D.C. rioters from January. It's not even apples and oranges, it's like comparing apples and sirloin. Look at Ruby Ridge, Waco, those people they murdered were basically law abiding citizens for the most part, not bothering anyone. They were considered a much higher threat to the Feds because it was believed they posed more of a threat. I mean even on a fistfight level, imagine being a fedboi, having the choice between initiating a physical confrontation between your average proud boy, or your average Antifa member. They like abusing their power, but they also prefer the path of least resistance, which is the main, and only motivation behind banning devices that kill less that 100 people on average every year. They're not concerned with public safety, it's their own asses they want to protect.
    2 points
  14. Just double posted then deleted this in here, lol. Then deleted this one from the Minneapolis thread where I also double posted. We come together like Voltron gentlemen
    2 points
  15. When_you_can_t_find_people_to_play_in_your_band.-6eh4b03a2xs61.mp4 New band that came together during quarantine.
    2 points
  16. All good @KILZ FILLZ. I like the direction this thing took while Im not having no updates on my house and glad I could help.
    2 points
  17. today it's this. ( roughly same era as Inxs kick) If you look closely you'll see lots of 1st/2nd generation bombing from Sydney.
    1 point
  18. Thin crust pep, mushroom, cherry tomato.
    1 point
  19. https://www.thebeaverton.com/2019/11/white-man-brags-about-how-diverse-toronto-is-to-his-group-of-white-friends/
    1 point
  20. This made me laugh out loud
    1 point
  21. Im not gonna do it im not gonna do it annddd he drank too much coffee again first week back to full time in office since last year. Sucks. Forgot how much downtime people piss away at work back to power postin.
    1 point
  22. All done! Thank you @mr.yuckfor all your guidance and input during this shit and the help in DM and email. You’re the homie. Sorry for derailing your home rebuild thread!!
    1 point
  23. Recently thought about getting a lil cheap disposable camera to shoot the shit with and to help get me out the house a bit when I totally forgot my girl came up on a camera a while ago.. Sears/Mamiya 1000mx came with an extra lens and everything.. but to be honest, I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing and any knowledge I do have is from high school photography class that I got kicked out of.. anybody got any tips/tricks/film recommendation so I can go test this lil guy out..?
    1 point
  24. Press_play_to_feel_light_as_a_feather-6w26v9ihmws61.mp4
    1 point
  25. Well if we're going ot go there, I'm not a fan but often enough I hear that main riff from Devil Inside......
    1 point
  26. Green_screen_man-vzcnzez0bts61.mp4
    1 point
  27. May MFin' 2020 and now it's April 2021. Cable(s) replacement completed and back in action. The wife's GT: The rear brake caliper doesn't close on the rim equally and simultaneously. I need to figure that out and fix it. Works tho 10 speed: Gonna remove the larger front chain ring and remove the entire front deraileur system. Make it a, 5-speed neighborhood ratchet. I never sustain max speed on that thing anyway
    1 point
  28. dimes and prybar killin it
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00