Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/29/2021 in all sections

1. Last time I was in Santa Fe I was sixteen years old, I bought some brick weed from a guy I knew from back home. Rolled some bit joints and went to see Ziggy Marley at an outdoor arena type venue. Have a Navaho Taco for the street level eatings but also go someplace fancy for New Mexico Cuisine, maybe out of town a little or on the square. I thought this place was pretty neat https://tenthousandwaves.com/ Did this also but not your schedule I think https://burnzozobra.com/all-about-zozobra/ I was there to visit a family friend, who is still there and active in some activist communities. My Photohunt challenges: Fireworks, Native Americans, Brick Weed, Live Reggae, Naked People, Fancy Food, Georgia O'Keeffe, Adobe Fast Food Building, Tie Dye Have a good trip
    5 points
  2. This is the airport they have extremely strict architecture guidelines to follow here. All the building looks like Adobe and are earth tone
    4 points
  3. 165279967_3862934767074881_4792834164641648048_n-merrydetermineditalianbrownbear.mp4
    3 points
  4. That Crows logo looking a bit like the Baltimore Ravens’ logo.
    2 points
  5. good luck @abrasivesaintand @Tails0nE, sorry to hear fellas
    2 points
  6. now you know my picks and we're taking this way off track. firstly NRL @LUGR @Dark_Knight who are you picking? I'm a roosters fan - my daughter was conceived during the celebrations of the Roosters Grand final win in 2015 (seriously). Our arch rivals are the Rabbitohs who schooled us last week. and the afl Crows fan here likewise we got schooled last week as well. good thing is both seasons have started so will be over before your football season starts. If nothing else you get to see footy played with a refreshing absence of protective gear who you taking?
    2 points
  7. Whether bitcoin is one thing or another, I just found it funny that some one from the federal reserve is shit talking another currency for being backed by nothing.
    2 points
  8. since when did filthy recurring diarrhea become part of the hangover spectrum...
    2 points
  9. 95% of the time I visit this thread
    2 points
  10. I typed something here and then said fuck it
    2 points
  11. Vintage RIFF 170 drawing from 1983!
    2 points
  12. I wanted to do this photothread a bit differently. Instead of a reactionary photothread; where you only see what I ended up doing and found interesting while stumbling around ... I wanted to start the thread first and open up a dialogue with you. what did you did when you were here? what took you there? When? What do you suggest as a must see? what do you want me to flick while I am there?
    1 point
  13. It would be cool to see pictures of some donkeys.
    1 point
  14. Need shots of some Georgia O'Keeffe paintings, and RV meth.
    1 point
  15. I dont know jack about new mexico. Im interested to see how this turns out. See if you can find some one wearing a sombrerro unironically.
    1 point
  16. ^That’s interesting. I have only been to Albuquerque twice and drove down to Juarez on 25 passing through some interesting places and seeing some great sights on the way. The people I met in New Mexico are awesome. Have fun! Show us some hot springs. Are you there just for a vacation? Do you know people there?
    1 point
  17. I get that. So now the plant thickens. So if you're saying that digital music stimulates a tangible thing (hearing. Tangible buy being validated buy hearing. Validated as airwaves can be felt which now scientifically is proven to be a mass), then I can see how it can now taxed because audio is tangible amd can be felt. So there for its tangible. So then would the argument of valid taxation of crypto, be argued that since we can use crypto to purchase things that gives us pleasure or pain (a smile or feeling, a smile is physical and is felt/seen as tangible) then crypto has to be taxed. Because we are technically validating its existence so therefore it's tangible? Then my argument is, should a def person have to pay tax on digital music or any thing that produces sound at all have to pay the tax? Because even if the def can feel sound waves there is still no way of proving or persuading the def there's sound. So with that said, if the blind have btc, prove to them crypto even exists. I can see how my analogies come off as Mickey Mouse but with all seriousness I raise question not to totally question tax itself as anti tax. But raise question to what the government has right to codify what should be taxed and what isn't in the same manner as 1776.
    1 point
  18. But is intellectual property taxed?
    1 point
  19. I would say thats a weird flex for the government to tax something nontangible as property, but they protect intelectual property, too
    1 point
  20. Are you hodling or did you cash out? If your hodling (from my understanding) you don’t have to report shit. If you sold within a year then you’ll get taxed I think 30% for short term gains. After a year it’s long term I think at 15%. Basically the same formula for capital gains taxes for stocks. Somebody correct me if I’m wrong.
    1 point
  21. Still not exactly sure wtfgo but i'm interested.
    1 point
  22. Mesculin trip with the missus. I'll settle for shrooms though. Party on, garth.
    1 point
  23. I’m happy I let the government inject trackers into me. I wanna go to japan.
    1 point
  24. where do you even go to get brick weed now? vintage stuff
    1 point
  25. would try to track down a farmers market and pick up some hatch chile stuff. great ideas!
    1 point
  26. @glorydays yes dude 100% - I have had a rough fucking 12 months and BJJ helps me so much. Feels like the time I have on the mats my head clears up and I always feel better afterwards. We have a big brown belt - college state champ wrestling etc. He can get me into trouble, last week he almost choked me out but I got saved by the bell. Good to have someone that is a challenge for me.
    1 point
  27. vegan sandwich shop sez never meat your heroes
    1 point
  28. Native american stuff - Hopi Kachinas but I'm not sure if they are a New mexico thing. Wide open skies and exhilarating expanses of emptiness. Cactus? Mariachi Band
    1 point
  29. 1 point
  30. Nah you’re good he drew a giant dick with the ship before getting stuck certified down ass foo I hate referencing Vice, but here it is https://www.vice.com/en/article/pkdjzb/cargo-ship-suez-canal-dick-pic-ever-given
    1 point
  31. 1 point
  32. We lived in a split duplex in west oakland once. Front and back. We were chill with the people in back, partied together a lot. A few of y'all actually came to a party there once or twice. Towards the end of our time there, our windows started to leak a bit, but primarily in the backside apartment. We both email the landlord and ask him to do somethin about it. His response was to put THE LARGEST TARP I HAVE EVER SEEN over 3/4s of the entire building. This was a converted victorian, 2 story 2 apartment building. To this day I've never seen a larger tarp. There's photos floating around somewhere, I'll find em. The poor folks in the back apartment had every single window covered in blue tarp. They lived in this blue haze for months. We all eventually moved out, but by the time we were leaving, there were actual mushrooms growing through the walls. I took photos for them, and a few things that were going on in our side of the house too. Naturally the management company/landlord tried to keep the whole deposit on both apartments. Saying we left it trashed. They also didn't show up for the walk through. I took extensive photos of the cleaned apartment just in case this happened. I borrowed a family friend's legal letter head, and sent a strongly worded letter including a link to the photos I had collected over the last two years. Got our full deposit, and helped the back neighbors get their full deposit back as well.
    1 point
  33. What I gathered from that story (unless I missed something) is the captain/error wasn't being blamed, wind/weather conditions were. I'd have to give the Capt big ups if he swung his ship to the side yelling look at me getting all up in this bitch and jacked that shit up on purpose.
    1 point
  34. Those hands are looking like the 36th chromosome chamber
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00