Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/29/2021 in all sections

1. Last time I was in Santa Fe I was sixteen years old, I bought some brick weed from a guy I knew from back home. Rolled some bit joints and went to see Ziggy Marley at an outdoor arena type venue. Have a Navaho Taco for the street level eatings but also go someplace fancy for New Mexico Cuisine, maybe out of town a little or on the square. I thought this place was pretty neat https://tenthousandwaves.com/ Did this also but not your schedule I think https://burnzozobra.com/all-about-zozobra/ I was there to visit a family friend, who is still the
    5 points
  2. This is the airport they have extremely strict architecture guidelines to follow here. All the building looks like Adobe and are earth tone
    4 points
  3. 165279967_3862934767074881_4792834164641648048_n-merrydetermineditalianbrownbear.mp4
    3 points
  4. That Crows logo looking a bit like the Baltimore Ravens’ logo.
    2 points
  5. good luck @abrasivesaintand @Tails0nE, sorry to hear fellas
    2 points
  6. now you know my picks and we're taking this way off track. firstly NRL @LUGR @Dark_Knight who are you picking? I'm a roosters fan - my daughter was conceived during the celebrations of the Roosters Grand final win in 2015 (seriously). Our arch rivals are the Rabbitohs who schooled us last week. and the afl Crows fan here likewise we got schooled last week as well. good thing is both seasons have started so will be over before your football season starts. If nothing else you get to see footy played with a refreshing abs
    2 points
  7. Whether bitcoin is one thing or another, I just found it funny that some one from the federal reserve is shit talking another currency for being backed by nothing.
    2 points
  8. since when did filthy recurring diarrhea become part of the hangover spectrum...
    2 points
  9. 95% of the time I visit this thread
    2 points
  10. I typed something here and then said fuck it
    2 points
  11. Vintage RIFF 170 drawing from 1983!
    2 points
  12. Need shots of some Georgia O'Keeffe paintings, and RV meth.
    1 point
  13. I dont know jack about new mexico. Im interested to see how this turns out. See if you can find some one wearing a sombrerro unironically.
    1 point
  14. ^That’s interesting. I have only been to Albuquerque twice and drove down to Juarez on 25 passing through some interesting places and seeing some great sights on the way. The people I met in New Mexico are awesome. Have fun! Show us some hot springs. Are you there just for a vacation? Do you know people there?
    1 point
  15. But is intellectual property taxed?
    1 point
  16. I would say thats a weird flex for the government to tax something nontangible as property, but they protect intelectual property, too
    1 point
  17. I’m happy I let the government inject trackers into me. I wanna go to japan.
    1 point
  18. Color me crazy but I can see the Broncos going places. Swans have a great thing going as well. Huge year.
    1 point
  19. @glorydays yes dude 100% - I have had a rough fucking 12 months and BJJ helps me so much. Feels like the time I have on the mats my head clears up and I always feel better afterwards. We have a big brown belt - college state champ wrestling etc. He can get me into trouble, last week he almost choked me out but I got saved by the bell. Good to have someone that is a challenge for me.
    1 point
  20. Glad we got this all cleared up ahead of time
    1 point
  21. Outlandish POV : I believe that once there’s confirmation of extraterrestrial life, our species will learn to work as one. Sounds like some hippie/scifi bullshit, but I don’t think that point of time is too far off.
    1 point
  22. australia or whoever is playing new zealand it's 2023 so it'll be a minute or two.
    1 point
  23. You guys should look into building a mister fpga. Look up that term to lead yourself down the path of retardation. I built one. It's rad af. You need a memory upgrade board so make sure you order that right off the bat. It plays neogeo roms exactly as the oem hardware does. Amazing really. I can post videos of mine if anyone wants to see.
    1 point
  24. 1 point
  25. Would prop twice if I could.
    1 point
  26. went off trail camping in 10 degree weather like a bunch of retards. Broke out to breakfast at the crack of dawn cause the homie was getting frostbite lol.
    1 point
  27. Went up north to wrigleyville/boystown with my girl to check out this "thc" coffee shop.. it's Delta 8 thc so it doesn't get you baked or anything but I mentioned it the other day and she actually remembered about it so I ended up taking her.. here's how the day went.. the coffee I got was just a regular cafe con leche and my girl got a lavander vanilla latte.. you remember those Mr. Sketch markers as a kid that smelled like fruit n shit? The purple one? Well if that purple one had a taste that would be it.. not bad tho but I kept thinking about that marker so I
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00