Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/04/2021 in all sections

1. In the age of “fake news” and cancel culture, all packaged in a thick layer of hyper polarization and extreme political division which is amplified by memes and all carefully orchestrated and spook fed to the masses by mainstream media and social media, I thought it might be interesting to circle back, explore and connect some dots on some popular “conspiracy theory” that eventually can be shown to be conspiracy fact. Since the MSM has shown to consistently ignore when new evidence is presented that bucks the narrative and social media has remained a shit show divided along partisan lines, maybe we can have some fun on 12oz and build out a repository that helps add clarity to a few of these hyper-divided topics so that we can put to rest any notion that MSM and its enablers, whether government or crony capitalist mega corps and big data, can really be trusted. So rules of this thread: No subscribing or playing into the partisan bickering (both parties are opposite sides of the same shitty coin and we’ll past being representative of what’s in the best interest of the people). This is an attempt at finding topics that are significant in terms of fueling debates in the public discourse, whether MSM articles or social media driven topics that are categorized as “fake news” or “conspiracy theory”, but ultimately come to light (via credible, non politically driven, tangible evidence, as fact. To start off... No doubt as we celebrate a year into the great COVID Pandemic of 2020 all the memes promoting or dismissing Bill Gates as trying to inject tracking devices as part of the vaccine? Here’s a few screen shots but definitely feel free to Google search words: gates vaccine tracking chip conspiracy Example article: Link: https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/06/05/bill-gates-responds-to-bizarre-covid-19-vaccine-conspiracy-theories.html But wait... What’s this? Storing medical information below the skin’s surface. Link: https://news.mit.edu/2019/storing-vaccine-history-skin-1218 Oh and the flabbergasted Mr Gates that dismissed this as bizarre conspiracy theory and states having had nothing at all to do with micro chips... Now that’s not to say that this is specifically some New World Order plan to enslave mankind, but come on... You lack any sort of credibility in arguing much of anything if you’re caught lying from jump street. And yeah, you can look the other way and say, “well he’s an important guy and maybe he didn’t know what the foundation he runs, that is named after him personally, was spending its billions of dollars on”... Yeah okay... Likewise, you can say, “but why do you got to be so negative Misteraven, not everyone is out to be bad or are evil”... Yeah okay... Show me the track record of consolidations of power that weren’t eventually abused at the expense of the masses. We have a sociopathic big data tech billionaire that wanted to vaccinate indigenous populations with drones and is now talking about spraying shit into the atmosphere to fight global warming (two more great topics to add to this thread) creating tracking tech that you might receive in the form of a vaccine shot that allows tracking from a device as small as a smart phone... No doubt going from the track record of government, big pharma and the rest of big data... They’re all salivating at what this represents. Crazy days... And yeah, my rant got a bit opinionated towards the end, but fuck me... Am I living in the Twilight Zone or are we all fucked? Anyhow, I encourage you to respectfully discuss and debate, as well as follow up with additional case studies.
    3 points
  2. school student parking area filled with these.
    3 points
  3. It has and hasn't devolved. Unfortunately there is a small minority who was given a very large megaphone that they are using to censor speech that they don't agree with/like. I support a move to GAB or Telegram if you want to maintain freedom of speech on a platform of that kind, but I caution all of you to not place yourselves into a bubble political or otherwise. Engage with people who think differently. You don't have to attack them. Maybe something will be accomplished if we're a little kinder and more open to talking to people who think differently?
    3 points
  4. https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/accused-capitol-rioter-who-wanted-to-participate-in-anarchy-dared-the-feds-to-investigate-deez-nuts-they-did/
    3 points
  5. ^^ Just googled reloading and spent a few minutes reading about the process. it's obvious once you think of it. ammo would be bloody expensive after a while but I'd just never considered it. Especially with an automatic weapon you could plough through big bucks super fast. we bought this below. I didn't want to but it certainly has more room than the last one. No more getting kicked in the nuts repeatedly in the little tiny tent
    2 points
  6. Wondered about that. Could be that, it's also roughly Chinese for duck, so that's what I think of. Knowing how graf works, you meet the person and they tell you it's pronounced "Yates."
    2 points
  7. Gonna use it as my pillow so I can feel safe at night time.
    2 points
  8. Six pounds of smokeless powder.
    2 points
  9. I was, like, on PaperChase the other day, you know, just browsing and suddenly some toys started attacking me for not having enough arrows. I was like, "YO! DAWG! STEP OFF HOMIE! I GOT SO MANY CROWNS THAT I AIN'T GOT NO ROOM FOR MORE ARROWS!" and they told me to shut up and put my head into the toilet. I did.
    2 points
  10. I had the urge to ask today, but I resisted.
    2 points
  11. Finally finished my kitchen reno:
    2 points
  12. That sounds really funny, ill check it out
    1 point
  13. They completely trash other podcasts. It's Karl, the host, and a guest or two who are usually comics or just funny people. A podcast is suggested by listeners or past guest hosts and Karl and the guest for the next week listen separately and don't discuss the podcast until the show airs. This is a good one. Shitting on Opie is always hilarious https://whoarethese.com/ep219-opie-radio-iii
    1 point
  14. i seen it. things got ugly
    1 point
  15. Could be cool, whats it about? Do they just highlight other podcasts?
    1 point
  16. Interesting thread. Unfortunately, I don't pay enough attention to MSM or social media to participate. I'll just sit on the sidelines and read this one out.
    1 point
  17. ‘associated with untrustworthy accounts’ translation: you like and follow accounts that go against the hive mind narrative, no money for you! what a joke
    1 point
  18. I'm not overly paranoid... but I am old and completely washed. And I promise... I will settle down. I have to, all this typing is exhausting.
    1 point
  19. People are talking about it on the internet and I think that was the goal
    1 point
  20. Interesting thread, I didnt know gates got outed for that
    1 point
  21. Got a good homie that just moved to Costa Rica from NYC 6 months ago and loves it down there.
    1 point
  22. What? How old? Did some Texan with a better idea drag Terry out of town behind their horse? Yeeeeeeeeet hawwwwwww
    1 point
  23. Damn, I couldn't watch dude for long, it was like a vortex of negative energy. Had to scroll back up and fap to Tulsi (again) to get back in my vibe.
    1 point
  24. Fake news, no such thing as an anti-war leftist, or small government conservative anymore, they both went extinct in the 70's.
    1 point
  25. Wow, I have found a dark corner of the internet.
    1 point
  26. This was pretty cool. The guy who was controlling the boom arm on this truck was upstairs with his helper and was using a giant remote control. There are manual levers on the side of the truck also that opperate the arm. While he was controlling it from upstairs all of the little control arms on the truck were going the fuck off like an old ghost piano.
    1 point
  27. 1 point
  28. As far as I know (and the attending Doctors) my condition began from acid reflux (GERD) and must have evolved into what is called Barret's esophagus. Essentially, stomach acid eroded the lowest part of the esophagus and cancerous cells grew around the lining. I had not clue this was happening. I rarely ever had heartburn. It wasn't until I had difficulty swallowing food/drink and some intense chest pain that I sought medical advice. At that point it was too late and the cancer had metastasized to other spots (stomach, liver, and lymph nodes). Stage 4 for esophageal adenocarcinoma means surgery and full recovery/remission is no longer possible. My only option was/is chemotherapy. Radiation and immunotherapy would not be effective. My chemotherapy treatments initially began (Jan 2020) with a mix of three intravenous drugs called FOLFOX (Folinic acid, Fluorouracil, and Oxaliplatin) which I was on for 6 months. It was not fun, but those were able to shrink a lot of the growths. During the summer I was on Capcitabine which is an oral chemotherapy drug and had zero side effects. Unfortunately, the medication was not as effective and some spots had growth, so I was put back on intravenous drugs, this time a new drug that targets specific cancer growths (Trastuzumab). It seems to be helping so far, so I will continue on this path for now. My oncologist gave me 1-2 years, but every person is different. 14 months since my diagnosis and I've been doing well. I am back to my original weight (I had lost 30+ lbs). For all I know I could be around another 5 years. Who knows. I can say that in the 14 months of chemo I haven't vomited once. As long as I take the anti-nausea meds around when treatments are scheduled I can manage. I guess that's a plus. 🤷‍♂️
    1 point
  29. Some Chinese New Year attempts. tangerine beef Simmering down some ox tail (year of the ox) walnut cookies
    1 point
  30. I've got no real stake in the fire regarding one over the other. I just really love the classic aesthetics of the 1911 in .45.
    1 point
  31. Not sure why its upside down. But anyhow the milage is 1776
    1 point
  32. Like we’re speaking two different languages. Once again, I’m trying to get past the surface of it. I’m trying to show how groups are treated unequally, generally based on what appears to be political leanings. It’s not about the hate speech. That exists everywhere and it’s a cop out for that exact reason. It’s inherent to the system itself since internet protocols don’t force you to navigate the internet with a visible identification, so people have a tendency to do and say things they would likely not do or say in real life, most of it shitty. We have had plenty here on 12oz over the years. Anywhere you decide to not be heavy handed and screen all comments, inevitably leads to people being shitty, which often includes hate speech. Much more so if you host online discussion founded under the idea that it’s “free”. Alternative is to clamp down hard, a very slippery slope, or go do something else entirely. Open platforms lead to a lot of shitty contributions, but they also lead to some brilliant ones. Basically a fair representation of society in general. Point I’m trying to make is that these guys have been treated unfairly, presumably because of their political leanings since they got pulled because their platform has hate speech on it, yet nothing when it comes to the other platforms that are just as riddled with hate speech. Article mentions that these guys even cooperated with the FBI and that the suspect had accounts on the other platforms. Yet the media paints Gab as some sort of exception and they’ve been delisted from the App Store. Gab was never launched with the intent to encourage hate speech. It’s literally based on the idea of free speech and open discourse. It amazing that it would seem this conceit is viewed negatively when it’s literally the core tenant of a free society. It’s why it’s enshrined in the very first amendment of the Bill of Rights. You can’t legislate away evil, nor can you legislate people from being shitty. Through the process of public discourse, it’s presumed that civil society will filter out that kinda crap and collectively society will evolve forward as it explores new concepts and ideologies. Unpopular speech is the natural part of that process. If the fear is that the occasional dickheads with obviously bad ideas speak up and might convert the broader public to their bad ideas, then we got bigger problems. The alternative is what you get in places like China and Russia. Hopefully you get the point I’ve been trying to make. You start allowing political biases to be the basis for marginalizing other otherwise unequally affecting a particular group, you’re on a dangerous path. Eventually that shit loops back and bites everyone in the ass. ”Hate speech” was simply the vehicle they used to execute that bias. Since all the platforms have Hate speech, only this one was singled out, that should be pretty evident if you can get past the mainstream media’s narratives.
    1 point
  33. Did you read the quote? What social media platform isn’t? Seen the most vile shit in YouTube comments yet haven’t seen them yanked off the Apple store. Seen foul shit on Twitter and Facebook but both of those are baked into iOS. You seen very determined to not believe there isn’t an obvious bias in the mainstream media or any agenda beyond reporting fact and news. Curious why your such a staunch advocate for the integrity of the reporting out there that you’ve consistently pushed back on every comment I’ve made suggesting otherwise? It’s cool, you’re entitled to your opinion and it doesn’t really affect me if you adopt my position or not, but seems wild to me how in the face of all of it, you seem to not think that there hasn’t been a clear lack of integrity by the media. Be interested to hear your counter argument for why I should take the reporting at face value.
    1 point
  34. Source: https://blokt.com/guides/dissenter-review Assume your comment had something to do with it being a hot bed of anti semitism and racist activity like the MSM is driving or was it just concern that maybe we'd lose members to Gab?
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00