Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/01/2021 in all sections

1. Morning hike w a couple friends. Not a long one but tons of quick elevation Post hike bfast and pool/jacuzzi time w missus some minor watch repair some pizza and beer tunes honeymoon planning / daydreaming
    6 points
  2. dude makes himself comfy wherever the hell he wants.
    4 points
  3. Dude I hate trying to explain shit to people that you KNOW won't get it.
    2 points
  4. Welp, after much confusion with my cable company, they finally came out and ran new cable lines. I kept telling them I needed new cable lines run, they kept telling me that I didnt have cable with them. One dick head told me I needed to hire an electrician to come to my house to run the lines. I dunno, maybe I wasnt clear enough when I asked them "What happens when you get a new customer that doesnt have service run to their house? I need that." Ive completely given up on leveling this floor for the time being. Drywall delivery tomorrow.
    2 points
  5. @Kults how's the anti smoking campaign going?
    2 points
  6. saturday living room sleepout with the kids and the dog the pink nightlight really fucked with my sleep since I was on the couch next to the mattress. then my daughter decided to come up so I was half on couch half on mattress. sunday morning usual roll through. dog made himself comfy- flash that empty ballbag sunshine... opened the big shade umbrella mon the deck to meet this mama and her eggsack computer screen magnifies her a bit she was about 1/2 the size I can see on my screen. She was biiig! put a container over her then did the cardboard lid and put her in the veggie patch.
    2 points
  7. Once you leave the cult, the people still in it start to look insane.
    2 points
  8. Its gettin me excited man. I moved here about 18 years ago and until recently I hadnt seen much street level action anywhere.
    2 points
  9. 5.) Breast implants In 1988, an exotic dancer wrote off close to $2,000 for the depreciation of her breast implants, saying they were a “stage prop” that increased her earnings. The U.S. Tax Court allowed the deduction, saying they were used for her work instead of a personal benefit. https://www.click2houston.com/features/2021/03/01/strange-tax-deductions-that-were-approved-by-the-government/
    2 points
  10. Not sure what has changed over the years (quarantine?) but there's a group in NFK that has been putting in the work recently.
    2 points
  11. Every time she hit's a pothole, or a kid in Syria makes it to adulthood she'll know deep down it's her own son's fault.
    2 points
  12. I wish I had recorded the most recent conversation I had with my mom earlier today. I told her I havent filed taxes in the past 3 years and she went full statist and started shrieking about how that was her medicade money and the roads needed repair. I havent had a good laugh like that in a long ass time.
    2 points
  13. Wow man. That is some serious shit to walk away from. I tried finding a stupid gif to convey my holy shitness but i gave up. Better to just say it i reckon. Good on you for fucking that stuff right in the ass with good ol fashioned will power and determination. Yous guys are inspirationals. For real.
    2 points
  14. Sexual Inequity. Some people are getting some and I am not. This has to stop!
    2 points
  15. According to the first three chapters I shoulda been fired like 9 times already I did nothing. Everyone here has to do it. We are getting compliant
    2 points
  16. Want to take a moment to show appreciation for @mr.yuck for the construction related posts and info in this thread and where you've dropped it in some other threads. Useful info for those of us needing to build/repair shit, figure out costs, etc. You're like our Bob Vila if he did graffiti..
    2 points
  17. nah just a huntsman. bite like a bee sting apparently sydney funnel webs are horrible greasy black looking spiders but they have funnel webs down here as well. Just much rarer and much more timid.
    1 point
  18. When I was living in a duplex, the neighbors who lived above us (which were buddies) my roommates and I agreed we would get att because our buddies above us already had so that is just gonna be an easy install. Not so much, att kept telling us that they do not have service there and can't get it unless they run lines which they were not going to do. After explaining the second floor has att, att still stood their ignorance of believing service is not available. So we just opted for satellite.
    1 point
  19. Thats a good question I hadn't considered. There is absolutely zero reason that your dog wouldn't be able to be identified AND linked to you. Or anything else for that matter including shoes hats and T-shirt's you wear. Or jackets. Etc.
    1 point
  20. At least they didn’t laugh at you and tell you they “don’t care”.
    1 point
  21. This also happens to cats when they inbreed
    1 point
  22. ^that was about the Roganites
    1 point
  23. Been laughing about how all those douchebags moved to Texas right before all that bullshit, great timing idiots.
    1 point
  24. Yeah but don’t ask
    1 point
  25. couldn’t flick the rest last night 📸 had to flee 🏃🏽‍♂️💨 🏃💨 🚶🏻‍♂️💨 🚓
    1 point
  26. reposting bc i can’t see it in last post..
    1 point
  27. Apparently when you try to type inequality, you get spell checked to inequity. Those damn ducks are all over the keyboard.
    1 point
  28. @SMdoubleXLi can respect your sammich placement.
    1 point
  29. Lot of times when you make an order for something, like food maybe, they just need a name for the order, not necessarily your name. So sometimes I like to be someone else for my order, or if I know I'm ordering but someone else is picking up I might leave a ridiculous name they'll have to use. Yeah, I'm picking up an order for Crotchington? You ordered the crab cakes, right? Sometimes do the same with mail I receive or shit I might have to send to friends and such.
    1 point
  30. Lol. Im constantly telling my wife "you dont know me and you dont know my style."
    1 point
  31. that's hilarious. A++
    1 point
  32. I fall for “but you just make sammiches so good” everytime
    1 point
  33. More so a random thot as I was strolling the thread. Anyony ever think about fingerprints being run through data bases from photos being uploaded to the nets? Or data collection purposes?
    1 point
  34. so-this summer we plan on flying back to Vegas and picking up these yahoos. sammy and Bella for sure and possibly Gizmo. it’s gonna be a long ride back
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00