• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/14/2021 in all sections

1. So, I asked my gf. She very quickly replied, "his doctor."
    4 points
  2. Fixed gear is not that dope on the knees anymore.
    3 points
  3. What's funny is my meme could apply to a few people on here, but we see who it matters to most.
    3 points
  4. Was I the only one saying “cmon cmooon” to Dhabs video? Haha. it got to -25 where you’re at!?! @Dirty_habiT
    2 points
  5. Diesel cold start accomplished lol. No block heater, ~25*F.
    2 points
  6. pic from the last 12oz meet up
    2 points
  7. Finally bought a cable for this repair. Jeez it takes me forever to do sht. I do it tho and it gets done, eventually. Island time... (no, I don't live on an island, just sayin) What got me off my ass was the wife's BMX-GT broken brake cable a few days ago. I'll get to work on these this weekend.
    2 points
  8. ive missed clipless
    2 points
  9. I recently purchased a 3d printer. It's a Prusa MK3S, and I intend to get a resin printer (AnyCubic Photon Mono X) soon that can do higher detail prints. I don't, currently, know much about CAD or slicer software that is used to take 3d computer models and turn them into "sliced" models that can be printed in layers.... like a 3d printer does. My intention is to: Learn CAD. Make some art & practical parts. Learn how to cast metal parts, potentially using 3d prints to make molds for such casting. Learn how to do 3d laser scan and subsequent point field ma
    1 point
  10. I am always wondering when a QR/Data Matix contains a virus. Personally I do not scan UID Codes for this reason. But to be on subject to this thread. Definitely tracking for sure.
    1 point
  11. found these at a garden sale on weekend. $50.00 all of them are still intact barring one missing part of one track set. these look to be all 1980's sets. will be slowly heading to eBay
    1 point
  12. 1 point
  13. Damn, everything just tanked, no love on V-Day.
    1 point
  14. @KILZ FILLZI do be like that tho, until defi at least.
    1 point
  15. Ed Norton is a pretty good one, tend to enjoy his roles.
    1 point
  16. I appreciate what you're after here but I think regression is moving backwards. Recently at work, our new VP decided we were no longer going to "revert" changes like the current management was so fond of doing. He said, when you fuck up, you move forward. Patch your fuck up and fix it, don't back the change out and make work that isn't necessary. I believe this mantra should live everywhere. You cannot unfuck the past, you just make the future and the present better.
    1 point
  17. 1 point
  18. Some of the models that I've been purchasing lately are 3D printed resin. They arrive in my mail box still attached to the supports. Other kits, 3D print the 'master', then make a rubber (RTV) mold to cast production kits in urethane resin.
    1 point
  19. 1 point
  20. I have a pair of audio technica's m40x or whatever.. pretty solid headphones.. also found this microphone adapter on Amazon for like 20 bucks.. now not only are they super dope headphones but now they work as an awesome gaming headset as well.. just replaced the earmuffs with these black camo guys since the originals were literally falling apart.. Also @Hua Guofang if you're looking for a dope pair of earbuds I could recommend Jabra 65t Elite.. I have a pair and they're pretty dope for earbuds and has a solid amount of bass as well.. they also have like 4 mics on them for ambient m
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-05:00