Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/05/2021 in all sections

1. 4 points
  2. Bro... they make chinese chicken. I hope Im not too late.
    3 points
  3. I❤️cunt salad and I ❤️ big cunt. But for any of you pee in her butt enthusiasts I'd be willing to buy you a Up The Bum No Baby
    3 points
  4. I like how she has a “I ❤️ Freedom” and “Best Friends” bracelet hidden amongst all that madness.
    3 points
  5. I ate the chinese. With a gang of chicken.
    2 points
  6. I don't see "pee in the Butt" and WTF is Tromboning?
    2 points
  7. Chicken or Chinese? Tuff decisions on a Friday night when you’re a old lonely loser.
    2 points
  8. Savage my anus and I ❤️ cheese cocks most likely
    2 points
  9. these are all unreleased NIZE GUYS tracks.
    2 points
  10. One Cunt Wolf Pack or Up Bum No Baby Serious “what the fuck” to “I Lick Rape Pussy.”
    2 points
  11. Haven't decided yet, still floored I called this years ago and acted on it. Most likely going to cash out just enough for some home improvements. End goal is staking most of my ETH either this spring, or after I play trade on some of the bear market bounces when/if it crashes sometime between this summer and the end of the year. I'll probably only withdraw/spend the interest I earn from staking that point on. Maybe like once a month deposit the interest onto exchanges, cash out on them peaks, and withdraw/spend it as steady additional passive income on the side. I don't want to miss out on any future gains in the future years from now.
    2 points
  12. I've steady bought ETH since 2017 up until 9 months ago. Paid well under $200 on average. Champagne taste, noticed I only had kool aid money, so a nigga sacrificed to the gods every month. Withdraw from the bank to the exchanges like clockwork. Got humble AF, dropped the Range Rover, dropped the East Village rent, no more fly kicks, eventually able to drop double a range rover payment a month as show of faith, and devotion to the gods. Then I just kept buying the dips with whatever I had deposited on the exchanges every dip and never sold. Wife legit hated me for a minute, I (we) reviewed every purchase we made with accounting software to save even more. Both worked our asses off, both relatively successful as well, but we lived lived broke as fuck and still enjoyed it, because we're both came from the gutters basically. I live in the suburbs of Denver now, and don't even own a car till this day (Who does that) I just got my work truck I get to bring home and decided to take to the mountains on the weekends. I'm wearing discount tactical cold weather pants I bought on Amazon for $30, a T-shirt I bought for $9 off the REI clearance sale rack in Soho years ago. Humble IRL, but I'm sort of a big deal on the blockchain, and I got props on 12oz so at least I've got my priorities in line and retirement some day looks like a possibility. It always looks too late to get in, but like clockwork every halvening the market slowly starts creeping up, each halvening is an exponential increase over the last. A sort of repeating fractal pattern of exponential growth. Getting in now is still getting in early in the game, and early to this bull run by my calculations. New bitcoin is earned by "bitcoin mining" as a fee for processing transactions. The original "block reward" was 50 bitcoin per block, and a new block is created every 10 minutes. This means every 10 minutes someone, somewhere on earth earned a fresh new 50 bitcoin mining online, usually they sell those newly minted bitcoin to buy more bitcoin mining hardware/electricity and profit. Roughly every 4 years is a "halvening" meaning that the block reward for bitcoin is reduced by half. That means there's a supply shock, and instead of 50 new bitcoins every 10 minutes, there's only 25 new bitcoin minted every 10 minutes, then 4 years later only 12.5 bitcoin every 10 minutes. The amount rewarded is cut in half until only 21 million bitcoin have been minted then then new bitcoin stops being minted and miners only get transaction fee's. This halvening doesn't cause the price to immediately double when it goes down, it causes the price to slowly climb for over a year into a giant bull market spike. We are half way into the 3rd bull market created, by the third halvening in May last year. First halvening: November 11th 2012 1 year later Bitcoin spikes to $1200 then crashes for 3 years Second halvening: July 9th 2016 16 months later Bitcoin spikes to $20,000 then crashes for 3 years Third halvening May 11th 2020 We're only 9 months into this Bull Market This gives you an Idea the time to get out is getting closer, but we've got at least 3 months of sharp gains ahead hopefully. I hold bitcoin because it's king, but hold ETH harder because it's more useful and actually moves more wealth over it's blockchain than Bitcoins does, and also has scaling solutions in the works so I think it's going to catch up to Bitcoins dominances somewhat as they both grow in adoption. Programable digital money, and assets is the future. Diamond handing these trendy pump and dumps, meme stocks/coins is cool and all if you like jumpin on a trend late, then loosing money unless you're extremely lucky. I recommend trying out steady purchasing, hodling so tight, for so long they turn into digital diamonds (ETH 2.0) in the future. These boomer investors might think all crypto is gambling, but with that said they're not complete idiots and do know a thing or two about investing so listen. You invest in fundamentals, you invest in under rated value, then sit back confident in your decision, looking to the future years away confident, dick hard, wonk saggin to the floor, and if you don't nut early, and just let time do it's thing you're good.
    2 points
  13. Had an unintended dry January due to covid, these arrived today. Going to be a good weekend. (Please excuse my desk. It starts the week tidy I swear.)
    2 points
  14. You know, the ol rusty trombone? Guess it's less rusty in Thailand.
    1 point
  15. 1 point
  16. THESE ONYX YEEZYS BECOMING MY EVERYDAY BEATERS...
    1 point
  17. 1 point
  18. 1 point
  19. I think it's pretty obvious that sneaking across a border into another country is kinda.... illegal. Anywhere in the world.
    1 point
  20. I love window shopping bikes.
    1 point
  21. 1 point
  22. this vitus is close enough to me... and my size... and like $500. i really can't, but i want to
    1 point
  23. Rest of that duck and some left over bok choy was busted down to duck noodle soup
    1 point
  24. Behold. The brefast BLT club! Made with love and 3 slices of bakery Italian.
    1 point
  25. https://www.wsj.com/articles/this-hedge-fund-made-700-million-on-gamestop-11612390687 "this is like the next occupy wall street!" they're still laughing.
    1 point
  26. The creator of the cyberpunk aesthetic
    1 point
  27. 1 point
  28. Simple softie piece from 2020 in NYC.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00