• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/05/2021 in all sections

1. dibs on SAME SAME I CAME
    4 points
  2. Bro... they make chinese chicken. I hope Im not too late.
    3 points
  3. I❤️cunt salad and I ❤️ big cunt. But for any of you pee in her butt enthusiasts I'd be willing to buy you a Up The Bum No Baby
    3 points
  4. I like how she has a “I ❤️ Freedom” and “Best Friends” bracelet hidden amongst all that madness.
    3 points
  5. I ate the chinese. With a gang of chicken.
    2 points
  6. I don't see "pee in the Butt" and WTF is Tromboning?
    2 points
  7. um....these legit sound like gg allin song titles
    2 points
  8. Chicken or Chinese? Tuff decisions on a Friday night when you’re a old lonely loser.
    2 points
  9. Savage my anus and I ❤️ cheese cocks most likely
    2 points
  10. these are all unreleased NIZE GUYS tracks.
    2 points
  11. One Cunt Wolf Pack or Up Bum No Baby Serious “what the fuck” to “I Lick Rape Pussy.”
    2 points
  12. Haven't decided yet, still floored I called this years ago and acted on it. Most likely going to cash out just enough for some home improvements. End goal is staking most of my ETH either this spring, or after I play trade on some of the bear market bounces when/if it crashes sometime between this summer and the end of the year. I'll probably only withdraw/spend the interest I earn from staking that point on. Maybe like once a month deposit the interest onto exchanges, cash out on them peaks, and withdraw/spend it as steady additional passive income on the side. I don't want to miss out on any
    2 points
  13. I've steady bought ETH since 2017 up until 9 months ago. Paid well under $200 on average. Champagne taste, noticed I only had kool aid money, so a nigga sacrificed to the gods every month. Withdraw from the bank to the exchanges like clockwork. Got humble AF, dropped the Range Rover, dropped the East Village rent, no more fly kicks, eventually able to drop double a range rover payment a month as show of faith, and devotion to the gods. Then I just kept buying the dips with whatever I had deposited on the exchanges every dip and never sold. Wife legit hated me for a minute, I (we) r
    2 points
  14. Had an unintended dry January due to covid, these arrived today. Going to be a good weekend. (Please excuse my desk. It starts the week tidy I swear.)
    2 points
  15. New kid is 6ft 4in 265 - nice to have someone my size finally. I did warm ups and coached yesterday.
    1 point
  16. Those are probably secret messages from the slave girls weaving them shits in the back of the tent behind her
    1 point
  17. 1 point
  18. I think it's pretty obvious that sneaking across a border into another country is kinda.... illegal. Anywhere in the world.
    1 point
  19. I want to know what bracelet is missing below "fattie dick" that was too outrageous to advertise. Also "shit the bed" and "I ❤ coke"
    1 point
  20. https://news.yahoo.com/off-road-off-grid-modern-100032869.html
    1 point
  21. 1 point
  22. Behold. The brefast BLT club! Made with love and 3 slices of bakery Italian.
    1 point
  23. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00