Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/31/2021 in all sections

1. Been busy as fuck, but time to get off my ass and get another forum tee into the world. I really love this first one and trying to decide between trying to reinvent the wheel with a new design or just remixing this and giving the people what they keep asking for. Open to suggestions and feedback, but yeah, planning to take care of you guys and put some cool forum specific stuff together. Let me know...
    5 points
  2. Im 10-28% fed up with you nerds talking about tax percentages that I don’t understand
    4 points
  3. Weighed in at 250.7 today - fasting and eating reasonably has been making the progress, haven’t worked out in a bit.
    3 points
  4. Dorner is a true patriot, but we can't forget Heemeyer, a shining beacon of what fighting for freedom, and sacrifice really looks like.
    3 points
  5. I thought this thing was a joke picture when I first saw it Now Im trying to justify why I need to own this.
    3 points
  6. watched my brother hit an 8' ceiling once. have you seen your brother's dick?
    3 points
  7. reckon a lot of people going to relate to this later...especially in australia. gotta hold for 12 months bro...
    2 points
  8. Haha. That fools legs are face tuned but je left his toes dirty as fuck.
    2 points
  9. You should make a channel 0 Tee. 12oz prophet.com real big on the back with the tag line "home of the TPWF" Then when people google tpwf urban dictionary gives them the definition and then also directs them back to 12oz.com
    2 points
  10. The fifteen year range is in there, the up down from forty is 25/55 both of which I can imagine, a stretch but within the realm. Going all the way to half age from forty puts the down at 20, up at 80, which, gosh darn it, is beyond what I can see working in a healthy way. So long out of the game for me though.
    2 points
  11. American Hero, right here god dammit.
    2 points
  12. I've said this a lot on this fucked up website but peeing feels good.
    2 points
  13. Made it below 80kg for the first time since being in high school I think. IF and cutting out a bunch of beer really did wonders for that. I can't do outdoor riding here, too much snow and no room on the roads etc. Been Zwift riding 6-7 days a week, trying to up my volume so that when the outdoor riding season hits again I'll be in good fitness. Want to see how close I can get to 10,000kms on my bike this year.
    2 points
  14. Alright, this is very simple. If you point out into the yard, can you create a pee parabola that's higher than your head level? No limbo leaning back allowed. Just straight up pee, point your dick upwards, and try to create an arch that's higher than your head. Can you rock it? I got $50 resting on this, so your input is very much appreciated.
    1 point
  15. You're cool 😎 I appreciate your input. Because I was thinking the same scenario due to the age gap regardless of how impressively mature she really is, it's not just the age gap, but more so life experiences and so forth that may potentially lead to indifference which will ultimately become a "just woke up one day and that relationship was done" scenario. I guess its better to put it behind and move forward. Just trying to understand it all. Since it was a genuine attraction.
    1 point
  16. like my doom said “treat her like a daughter, taught her how to bust a nut”
    1 point
  17. I have a hard time seeing that particular age difference working out. From my perspective it would be to hard to not feel paternal and treat the young woman like a child which would insert some unwelcome vibes. Bump it up a few years and make it 28 vs 46 then okay, a 22 year old can't even rent a car without special considerations. A fling maybe, I don't want to be too puritanical about it.
    1 point
  18. My mom went to Portland and I told her to bring back some dope but all I got was this t shirt, fucking bitch
    1 point
  19. Bull dozer - check Full tank of fuel - check 2 inches of concrete sandwiched by steel plates protecting everything damageable - check He needed a cannon on it. That's what he was missing.
    1 point
  20. ^^ is it one where the step sister gets stuck in the drier first?
    1 point
  21. @ndvmake sure you pack her a snack, I suggest gold fish
    1 point
  22. wish i had a brother, we'd show each other our dicks, my sister definitely doesnt wanna see my dick
    1 point
  23. Just so we all are clear, hedge funds aren't exclusive investment vehicles for just "rich people". Anyone with a 401k, or pension probably has some exposure to these types of funds in the hopes of retiring some day.
    1 point
  24. I’ve lol same here but with friends asking about doge
    1 point
  25. This is the cause of these predictable boom and bust cycles: This is the cure:
    1 point
  26. boom and bust cycles that capitalism goes through in America all have the same traits Sell when the ship is sinking and buy the lifeboats to sell back to the drowning people This is nothing new. The system isn't designed to fail but it will fail on the dot every 7 to 8 years
    1 point
  27. Bought a Miller Multimatic 220 Welder (MIG, TIG, Stick) yesterday. First job is to weld this onto the KX-41 Kubota Excavator.
    1 point
  28. a couple ways you can go about this... 1. squeeze the head of your junk to create pressure then thrust those muscles you use to push the pee out at the same time..(timing of the muscle push and the pressure applied to head is critical) 2. drink about 4 beers real quick and just wait til you JUST CANT HOLD IT ANY ANY LONGER!!!, then blast off...(this creates a natural pressure) 3. try a combo of 1&2 good luck!
    1 point
  29. Confirmed. Sometimes when I'm camping and waking up with morning wood I can get a super arch-easily over the tent.
    1 point
  30. No way. Unless you've been doing your kegel's for like, 10 years.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00