Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/31/2021 in all sections

1. Been busy as fuck, but time to get off my ass and get another forum tee into the world. I really love this first one and trying to decide between trying to reinvent the wheel with a new design or just remixing this and giving the people what they keep asking for. Open to suggestions and feedback, but yeah, planning to take care of you guys and put some cool forum specific stuff together. Let me know...
    5 points
  2. Im 10-28% fed up with you nerds talking about tax percentages that I don’t understand
    4 points
  3. Weighed in at 250.7 today - fasting and eating reasonably has been making the progress, haven’t worked out in a bit.
    3 points
  4. 3 points
  5. Dorner is a true patriot, but we can't forget Heemeyer, a shining beacon of what fighting for freedom, and sacrifice really looks like.
    3 points
  6. I thought this thing was a joke picture when I first saw it Now Im trying to justify why I need to own this.
    3 points
  7. watched my brother hit an 8' ceiling once. have you seen your brother's dick?
    3 points
  8. reckon a lot of people going to relate to this later...especially in australia. gotta hold for 12 months bro...
    2 points
  9. Haha. That fools legs are face tuned but je left his toes dirty as fuck.
    2 points
  10. You should make a channel 0 Tee. 12oz prophet.com real big on the back with the tag line "home of the TPWF" Then when people google tpwf urban dictionary gives them the definition and then also directs them back to 12oz.com
    2 points
  11. The fifteen year range is in there, the up down from forty is 25/55 both of which I can imagine, a stretch but within the realm. Going all the way to half age from forty puts the down at 20, up at 80, which, gosh darn it, is beyond what I can see working in a healthy way. So long out of the game for me though.
    2 points
  12. American Hero, right here god dammit.
    2 points
  13. 2 points
  14. I've said this a lot on this fucked up website but peeing feels good.
    2 points
  15. got into some new stuff recently, refoaming vintage speakers. found that the surrounds are basically dry-rotted and disintegrating around the bass cone. already did two, the low end(and overall balance..) sound much better...now on my way to completing the third and final unit.
    2 points
  16. Made it below 80kg for the first time since being in high school I think. IF and cutting out a bunch of beer really did wonders for that. I can't do outdoor riding here, too much snow and no room on the roads etc. Been Zwift riding 6-7 days a week, trying to up my volume so that when the outdoor riding season hits again I'll be in good fitness. Want to see how close I can get to 10,000kms on my bike this year.
    2 points
  17. You're cool 😎 I appreciate your input. Because I was thinking the same scenario due to the age gap regardless of how impressively mature she really is, it's not just the age gap, but more so life experiences and so forth that may potentially lead to indifference which will ultimately become a "just woke up one day and that relationship was done" scenario. I guess its better to put it behind and move forward. Just trying to understand it all. Since it was a genuine attraction.
    1 point
  18. I have a hard time seeing that particular age difference working out. From my perspective it would be to hard to not feel paternal and treat the young woman like a child which would insert some unwelcome vibes. Bump it up a few years and make it 28 vs 46 then okay, a 22 year old can't even rent a car without special considerations. A fling maybe, I don't want to be too puritanical about it.
    1 point
  19. My mom went to Portland and I told her to bring back some dope but all I got was this t shirt, fucking bitch
    1 point
  20. ^^ is it one where the step sister gets stuck in the drier first?
    1 point
  21. I agree with you. I don't "hate" on the rich as much as i hate the type of class warfare the rich wages on the poor. Starvation and eviction are weaponized to force them to work harder for smaller pay. The banks and loaning credit unions make sure to keep cash flow moving in their direction. If the people can't pay their loans back? The banks and credit unions "sell" the debts to debt collection agencies. The entire marketing architecture is based on moving money away from the working class while at the same time forcing them to work harder.
    1 point
  22. been trying to ride my bike even on the 25-30 degree mornings here, need the cardio for general fitness and happiness. it's worth it!
    1 point
  23. @SMdoubleXL I had this happen before. I had a hard time getting it up for like a month after. 0/10 do not recommend
    1 point
  24. Steelhead season again. Bumping this wondering if any of you alt right and super lefties are fishers. Had plans of going out in the am, but the rain will prevent that until mid week. will post my earnings once I am able to go.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00