Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/17/2021 in all sections

1. Been taking some nasty smelling pisses all week from asparagus. Sometimes I forget because I'm all stoned when I smell it, then question my own vaginal health for a second.
    3 points
  2. Dont change the subject. You started this thread. See it through.
    2 points
  3. Lol @NightmareOnElmStreetIm rockin the grown up version of those penguin jams right now.
    2 points
  4. It was code for drunk on the couch trying to keep my vision from going dark and spilling beers all over the couch.
    2 points
  5. Taiwanese style short ribs and bok choy
    2 points
  6. 2 points
  7. Who's after you? What did you do?
    2 points
  8. Too bad Anne Frank never got to throw out the first pitch at the dodgers game
    2 points
  9. some scallops and piss stix on smokey cheese grits
    1 point
  10. always assume it isnt but it very well could be either way its hilarious
    1 point
  11. Exodus was on TV last night, i’d never seen it. it was really terrible lol obviously had a huge budget but the script was so cringy
    1 point
  12. Laying around bored didn’t go out this whole week first 7 days in almost a year
    1 point
  13. @ndvthis was pre self checkout, we would generally just look for the oldest checker - would definitely work better in self checkout haha
    1 point
  14. Pound both for sure. For different reasons
    1 point
  15. 1 point
  16. We used to do something similar - get the dollar Walmart chrome/gold/black and scan the barcode. Print a gang of them out and go back into the store and put them on Krylon/Rusto etc Only got bagged once by Loss Prevention but the homies got popped and I made it out.
    1 point
  17. I’m wearing my forum tee today and the plumber that I had to call out to the house recognized 12oz. Said he used to go on all the time back in the day. Laced him up w a few 12oz stickers.
    1 point
  18. I love a good buy back. There is always a loop hole to be exploited. If you can bend sheet metal, you can make a bunch of janky 20 round "magazines" for them to buy back.
    1 point
  19. People will eventually want their online anonymity back and that will probably when/if forums come back was talking w a buddy about that earlier this week - social media I use are anonymous and he asked me “why?” Instead of going into it an explaining because I do illegal shit and all that, the first thing that came to my mind almost immediately, and probably most honestly, was “idk I guess it’s just always been that way” - started out on AOL where you had a username and Pw that were usually just some random shit you came up with on the spot. the. You would go into chat rooms and have pretty much anonymous interactions with strangers. And I guess starting out that way rolled into AOL chats eventually falling off and being replaced by forums. People kept that anonymous username on the forums, still interacting with strangers. But then fucking MySpace and Facebook showed up and changed all of that. Everyone wanted everyone else to see exactly what they were doing. First it was posting pics of them with chicks that are hot or pics of what they were eating, then posting pics of where they were and trying to floss - now it’s fucking completely out of control. it’s got to implode at some point, right?
    1 point
  20. from what i know, it's technically possible to impeach a former president, but untested. this paragraph is a good summary from
    1 point
  21. Im super weak about all these peoples family and close friends dry snitching in little tiktok and instagram posts left and right on all these people involved. The thirst for likes and followers is so intense these MFers dont even think about all these felonies their friends and family are about to catch.
    1 point
  22. Soft scrambled eggs, mushroom, spinach, parmigiano cheese, perigord truffle and baguette. Breakfast of champingons!!!! (French pun alert!!!)
    1 point
  23. Try it out dude? You wanna send me some fucking bullshit message like you’re the block captain, you just swallowed an unopened can of tuna. Yo who the fuck are you? People raise your hand if you’ve met this sack of bones???!! Yo noooooone on here has met you and you’re keeping tabs, lol pussy, stick a straw down your dick
    1 point
  24. So I've wanted to get this going for a while and finally have time. I appreciate all the knowledge and conversation of the old thread, but with all the hiccups over the years, it is a wasteland of broken links, missing pictures, and conversations out of context and order. I plan on curating and pulling quotes of knowledge from the original as I find them going back through the 200 some pages, there is some real knowledge that needs to be maintained. I hope that 12 oz can again become a place of conversation about this outside of Instagram. Long term I'd love to see multiple threads talking about different facets of this hobby. IG will on occasion have some good conversation, but the whole thread is lost and pushed back by nonsensical algorithms and accounts going private. Maybe this will just end up being where I post my crap since leaving IG, only time will tell. @bruce_mrkhas been bugging me to see more grenades from my vault for a minute, so I'll start with that and try to keep this updated on the regular.
    1 point
  25. I got the bucket at an hhw drive in Denver a few years ago, was stoked to score these two to complement the set. Red Speedo and penis head tail are superb.
    1 point
  26. Bugging on this old gem. Benjamin Moore utilac melon. Paper label. Metal small top. Metal nozzle insert. Pre zip code n warning so thinking the 68z is a code not a year. This came out of an art n paint store in Raleigh. The owner collected Benjamin Moore paint but not spray really. This was his only displayed spray. He wasn t letting it go. I brought him.pints from the 40 s in.perfect shape along with smaller digs. Nothing. Eight years go by fifteen twenty stops in. Dig the shelves check the basement which was molder ing piles of paint rusted in blocks. Found some 70s hammered bronze 80s krylon.vinyl spray. Talked paint a lot. One random stop in to get a marker after I moved away for good and he threw it to me. One of my favs all time.
    1 point
  27. 1 point
  28. Did I successfully post this picture lol?
    1 point
  29. I don't think I've ever posted this one. It's absolutely perfect. Crisp and clean.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00