Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/15/2021 in all sections

1. 4 points
  2. Friends said that to me when I deleted all mine. And the people I lost contact with obviously weren’t worth talking to. Simplified my social obligations very quickly.
    4 points
  3. Guess some cnn reporter was identified as one of the people who broke into the Capitol
    3 points
  4. If you never saw your dads dick then you have a bad dad. 1 1 1 1
    2 points
  5. Everyone post dad dick pics so we can judge whose dad is the best.
    2 points
  6. Not to my knowledge, if he did, he’d never grow up to never feel like a real man.
    2 points
  7. gonna be this kind of friday night on here huh
    2 points
  8. Lol yeah @MercerI agree. I'm a big privacy advocate and I will do what is necessary to protect everyone's privacy here. Just the other day we had some name dropping going on that was reported. We had to put a stop to it because it wasn't the right thing for our community.
    2 points
  9. Boogerbeard_-_Happy_New_Year-1344769846349762561.mp4
    1 point
  10. dude goes from introspective to total bro at the drop of a whatever the phrase is
    1 point
  11. maybe my dad will show me his dick on facetime.......
    1 point
  12. Reality will hit him eventually. Who am I to expedite the process?
    1 point
  13. because he saw his dads pathetic dick?
    1 point
  14. I used to speculate on this hypothesis, but once I became a father, my dick grew and settled into true dad form.
    1 point
  15. @NightmareOnElmStreetposted the original image awhile back. My version is zoomed in on that wonderful smile. 12oz original
    1 point
  16. 1 point
  17. 1 point
  18. Is iMessage secure? I always used it because I figured it was more secure than sms. I just hope text threads don’t get leaked one day. The world will end
    1 point
  19. never understood how people can place this guy so high up the list. as a general rule, if he’s in the movie i’m out. can’t stand the guy. you aren’t the only one who digs his work though i’ve seen a plenty of ppl go off on how great he is. i just don’t get it
    1 point
  20. well that didn’t take very long.... https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/15/spotifys-big-bet-on-podcasts-is-failing-citi-says.html “The cadence of Premium gross additions (through 3Q20) and app download data (through 4Q20) do not show any material benefit from recent podcast investments (that began in 2019),” the analysts wrote. The firm downgraded the stock to sell from neutral. But now analysts are looking for the company to show the investments were worth it. “To date, we have not seen a material positive inflection in app downloads or Premium subscriptions,” the Citi analysts wrote. “If we were to see a material positive inflection in app downloads or Premium subs (from higher gross adds or materially lower churn), we would alter our view,” they added. “But, our fear is that if podcasting doesn’t provide a way for Spotify to shift away from music label dependence, the Street may reassess the underlying value of the business. And, that would be bad for Spotify’s multiple and equity value.”
    1 point
  21. https://signal.org/blog/the-ecosystem-is-moving/ This seems to suggest there is some sort of centralized server. "Mass influx of new users." "FBI installing back doors." "Migration to new host." Guys and girls, I have friends that I have worked with in the industry that have FIRST HAND been involved in government seizing of equipment (data). They were briefed about how to stage an outage with the customers that were being, effectively, arrested. I get sketched out with stuff like this. The Signal devs know that this app must scale.... so the excuse of "many new users" doesn't sit well with me. I feel like they're smart and would have thought their way around this already.
    1 point
  22. Once again where social media twists the narrative in whatever favor they prefer. But regardless, she shouldn’t have been in there.
    1 point
  23. Undercover no doubt. Agitator no doubt.
    1 point
  24. Another rush hour parking ticket
    1 point
  25. Sony getting into the EV market in collaboration with Magna Steyr Magna Steyr engineers, develops and assembles automobiles for other companies on a contractual basis; therefore, Magna Steyr is not an automobile marque. In 2002, the company absorbed Daimler AG's Eurostar vehicle assembly facility. With an annual production capacity of approximately 200,000 vehicles as of 2018,[1] it is the largest contract manufacturer for automobiles worldwide.[2]The company has several manufacturing sites, with its main car production in Graz in Austria. Magna Steyr developed Mercedes-Benz's "4Matic" all-wheel drive (AWD) system, and was the sole manufacturer of all E-Class 4Matic models between 1996 and 2006.[3] The company also undertook substantial development on the BMW X3 and manufactured all original X3s (model code E83), and the Aston Martin Rapide. The company developed several cars on behalf of manufacturers such as the Audi TT, Fiat Bravo and Peugeot RCZ. https://www.google.com/amp/s/thedriven.io/2021/01/14/sony-releases-video-of-vision-s-electric-car-prototype-test-drive/amp/ But don’t get too excited about the possibility of buying a Sony car electric in the near future; the Vision-S is merely intended to provide a vehicle (literally) for the development of image sensing technology, and according to the company’s website, “to illustrate our future concepts in the area of mobility.” In addition to Magna Steyr, Bosch, Continental, AImotive (a start-up from Hungary), Elektrobit (belongs to Continental), Valeo, Vodafone and ZF are among Sony’s cooperation partners. https://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/vision-s/
    1 point
  26. That's gotta be a new meme format lol.
    1 point
  27. Saw someone left this near a trailhead. Had the dark thought that it would be funny if someone hit someone else with it.
    1 point
  28. Company called amaco makes a really good air dry clay thats decently priced for the 25 lb block
    1 point
  29. I've always wondered the same. I have never heard of someone winning publishers clearing house. However, I have heard of people winning the lottery.
    1 point
  30. Where does the publishers clearing house get all of this fucking money to give away. I did some internet searching and ot says they sell merchandise. Try finding some publishers clearing house merchandise, I'll wait.
    1 point
  31. @ndv- I agree. There should be lots of goodies here. Starting with this -- https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/ Currently everyone that is a citizen and is allowed to own a gun.... has a 2nd amendment right. Let's see how this changes as time goes on. There is some scary stuff in that link.
    1 point
  32. Hopefully Raven ends up billion, or hundred million ballin and gets some global 12oz encrypted app going hosted on Space X satellites. It's so dope coming on here, knowing you're not being profiled, pick pocketed, and reported. Also dope none of us have the same beliefs politically, but agree on most of the other 99% of shit.
    1 point
  33. Me when everyone ditches social media and comes back to 12oz
    1 point
  34. Seen this at the book store a lil while ago and thought of this thread..
    1 point
  35. Just got these in the mail. Was supposed to receive the raws back in November. I got a refund for them but I'm going to stick to my guns and stay a piece of shit and sell them.
    1 point
  36. started this. it’s good, thanks for the rec if i’d known there was a gomorrah connection i’d have watched it sooner
    1 point
  37. I won't call Tom Hanks a favorite, but he's done so many movies and there's a bunch I've enjoyed. He's that actor that you grew up seeing and everyone has probably seen at least 3 of his movies. First movie I saw from him as a child was probably Splash, but Batchelor Party seems to stand out. Not sure how I saw that as a kid, lack of adult supervision. Dragnet. Favs are Green Mile and Catch Me If You Can.
    1 point
  38. 1 point
  39. Nevermind, those are peaches.
    1 point
  40. Electric Hummer sold out in 10 mins didnt see a number of how many sales that is though...
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00