Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/05/2021 in all sections

1. When I went to school for horticulture I had an instructor that really had it out for me. I am the type to question a lot and it usually ends up in a “butting head” situation Her and I butted heads often until I figured her out and made it work in my favor. However it was forced. I will now be training her beginning next week. Our Director of Cultivation (whom I often bump heads with) hires her against most of our wishes. Because many of us went to that school and dealt with her and we all feel the same. Even a few uppers went against it but he managed to convince the CEO. him and I are rarely seeing eye to eye and now this muh fucker put her under me, and I have a feeling it’s for his own personal entertainment he has mentioned before that he has made me work with someone because it makes for an uncomfortable situation. I’m bout to shock em all I refuse to be the person he wants me to be
    4 points
  2. @Dark_Knight, it's actually very unfortunate that they have lost their voice, as it's likely an indication that most are retreating to safe ground rather than questioning their beliefs. The conspiracy that the election was stolen (and Qanon, pizzagate, birthirism, etc.) has created a community of shared grievance where a sense of loss will continue to fuel anger and drive behaviour. Below is how this community of disbelief has been created: First, you introduce a false idea, spreading it by every available means. Then, once people are talking about it, and some believe it, you cite its prevalence as evidence that it might be true— propaganda validates itself. ... Traditional conspiracy theories—claims about staged moon landings or silent mind control—tend to be grand and elaborate, sometimes comically so, weaving tangled narratives that purport to explain everything. The new conspiracism, by contrast, offers no proofs, evidence or theory. It “dispenses with the burden of explanation,” and it does not necessarily try to be convincing. Rather, it foments confusion, disorientation, cynicism and division. It levels accusations, observes which get traction, then uses their popularity to justify the claim that they might be true. It thus “substitutes social validation for scientific validation: If a lot of people are saying it, to use Trump’s signature phrase, then it is true enough.” ... If many people entertain a notion, it can be suggested it should be looked into because—who knows?—it might be true, it probably is true, and the theories that live on are the ones that are disprovable. ... Lies are thus self-validating, and there is no end to the hall of mirrors. If Congress’s “emergency audit” were to occur and find no fraud, Trump would claim that it, too, had been rigged. His supporters would repeat and amplify his claim, and this would be cited as evidence of its credibility. Wash, rinse, repeat. ... The new conspiracism has no interest in establishing the truth. “Its product is delegitimation.” The real message is that everyone who acknowledges Trump’s defeat is untrustworthy, unreliable and fraudulent: the media, the courts, the experts, the states, Congress, the Democrats and, for that matter, many Republicans. Taken from this piece here: https://www.persuasion.community/p/the-made-up-conspiracy
    4 points
  3. 3 points
  4. @NightmareOnElmStreetyou were close it’s john woo and chow yun fat’s last movie they did in Hong Kong, I’ve been scooping up these on dvd because they have been removed from streaming cause the CCP is cunts and they’re out of print. I’ll post something else in a minute.
    3 points
  5. cheating with this one but it fits.
    2 points
  6. 2 points
  7. @ogcorndoggood first post in a long ass time! You should start your own thread and keep adding to it. This thread is @One Man Bannedjourney.
    2 points
  8. Few pics from mid 00s. Found an old camera. Will post more once i figure out how to transfer the photos.
    2 points
  9. The following handstyles are from NYC writers who started in the 60's or 70's. Here is a small collection of writers some of which are founding fathers/mothers of style. Stay tuned for pictures of more NYC writers and writers from around the world. NAK 143rd Pace SSB crew Rocky 184 Charmin 65 EX VANDALS crew S.pat 169 Butch 2 TFP crew Mike 171 SLAVE 1 Amrl/Bama EX VANDALS crew BOT 707/SOLID 1 RIFF 170 INDS. This is how RIFF 170 first did his tag.
    1 point
  10. Samuel l jackson as bill gates “its called windows motherfucker!”
    1 point
  11. ^^ stealing energy drinks and funions along with hand lotion
    1 point
  12. state law no cahs on the beach, honestly we couldnt handle cahs on the beach
    1 point
  13. All the trumpers I know lost their voices the last few weeks. I wonder why they aren’t standing by their god anymore. I love being able to say I told you so. Petty life is nice.
    1 point
  14. “Chromatics” by Tackz AM7 painted in 1993
    1 point
  15. New Years 3 day weekend Eggs Benedict with the thick cut ham Fish Pie (seafood medley) for 1st supper 2021 Mushroom Soup Cranberry Curd Tart Sunday Brunch: Shakshuka with lemony yogurt
    1 point
  16. Happening now in your state too
    1 point
  17. I have a few trees from the past . I’ve always kept little trees in the other rooms of wherever I’m living.
    1 point
  18. And if we want to play the blame game... 1. Yes, it's China's fault. It's their fault for not having proper sanitation, it's the CCP's fault for trying to cover this shit up for weeks at first just to save face, etc. 2. After China's fault, it's Trump's fault. We had a shitload of advance warning that this was coming. Mr. "close the borders" cut off travel way too late, then pats himself on the back for doing a good job. He knew it was extremely contagious, he got caught on tape saying he didn't want Americans to panic so he was just gonna ride it out, essentially. Failure of leadership all around. 3. It's the general American public's fault for not giving a fuck enough about working together to defeat this. ...but playing the blame game gets us nowhere. It's too late for that. We just have to deal with the fallout and get out of this shit as quickly and as smoothly as possible. All of the right wingers that are so anti-mask because "MUH RIGHTZ", think about it this way. What if Trump would have came out at the beginning and said, "China is trying to destroy America. They're trying to destroy our freedom to move around, they're trying to destroy our economy with this virus. Wear a mask so that we can defeat this virus and let China know that they aren't going to destroy America that easy, we're more resilient than that." They would be masked up so damn fast.
    1 point
  19. A few years before they buffed this bridge.
    1 point
  20. Posted by The Dime Piece Bump this! 👌🔥
    1 point
  21. Re: CHARACTER BOMBS my last post for now ( look above for pics ) Sabe who was posted b4 but, is my personal favorite so i hadda give him a bump. and one of the original character bombers stayhigh 149 aka frank 151.
    1 point
  22. Hi!I advise you to watch very interesting videos, where a talented artist makes very beautiful and realistic drawings. The realism is off the scale. Drawing beer,so realistic....:-) <a href="https://oke.io/yAnFeb">текст</a>
    -1 points
  23. Hi!I advise you to watch very interesting videos, where a talented artist makes very beautiful and realistic drawings. The realism is off the scale. Drawing beer,so realistic....:-) [YOUTUBE]https://oke.io/IzAqD[/YOUTUBE]
    -1 points
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00