Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/20/2020 in all sections

1. sitting in my undies working while my son plays minecraft on the couch. keeping it pretty lazy here in chateau schnitzel today
    4 points
  2. Hotel Rwanda 2 starring Alec Baldwin?
    4 points
  3. Finished putting the little homies beds together and hanging some dinosaur shit up in their room. Also been stewing all damn day about the way amazon, hulu, and disney have conspired to make me pay to watch Home Alone this year. Fucking monsters. I already pay for prime. Also hulu was trying to get me to sign up for some real tv program they have that cost an extra $50 a month. All these butt fuck ass sevices can eat shit.
    3 points
  4. FEELING LIKE DOG SHIT. CAME TO THE HOSPITAL TO GET A COVID TEST...
    3 points
  5. Watching Harry Potter and eating pizza rolls and blue box Powder mix Mac n cheese
    3 points
  6. The Great Planet Conjunction "Jupiter and Saturn will be at their closest point when viewed from Earth in almost 400 years"
    2 points
  7. Apparently getting swarmed by 3 cop cars for being to energetic listening to surely by dutchavelli whilst walking to the store. Trust.
    2 points
  8. Mommmmmmmm make me so pitza rolls
    2 points
  9. Nobody ever talks about how many people eazy e infected with HIV.
    2 points
  10. Master plumbing coming along nicely Installed the diverter on the right side of the shower and ran pipes to the opposite side of the shower for the shower heads. That way you can turn on the water and let it warm up without getting wet.
    2 points
  11. @mr.yuckThat other style looks like it’s much better but I don’t think I will be able to change unless it’s part of a bigger project. Last time plumber was here he mentioned shutting off the water to the Bldg is a pain in the ass because of the notices to the other residents Ok, cool- will open up the faucets and then mess with the shut off to see where it seems to work best, that makes perfect sense. I think I may have them too far open right now. Gonna need to mess with them again tmrw anyways.. that little white plastic T fitting that splits off the the 1/4” line for the filter is giving me issues. Going to have to open it up again in the AM to get rid of the tiniest of leaks... going with some sealant over top of the Teflon tape this time instead of just tape. Will be my third or fourth time working that same T fitting, hope the threads aren’t getting blown out. yeah the sprayer, pot filler, and filtered water can all go at the same time. I don’t care about the filtered water at all - grew up drinking tap water - but having filtered water is huge deal for the lady so it was kind of a driver for what type of faucet we were gonna get. Always wanted one of these drop down sprayers in my own kitchen after using one in commercial kitchens. After some digging this is what we were able to find.
    1 point
  12. @KILZ FILLZalso you could just turn your faucet on full blast and get under there and start turning that handle to see just how far it needs to go to start slowing down the flow of water.
    1 point
  13. @KILZ FILLZI hate that style man. Some times they just spin forever. They make a newer style, if you ever want to replace them, that are push to connect and only do a 1/4 turn to cut on or off. I think they are like $10 a piece
    1 point
  14. @nicklesndimeswow ten years? That’s crazy to think of. I’ve moved apartments like every three!
    1 point
  15. Sup guys, gotta plumbing question: just finished replacing kitchen faucet and installing a culligan system under the sink how far to I open the water shut off valves back up? Like two turns? I turned them all the way off when we moved in because the sink we bought the place with was busted and I tossed it. Rookie move not noting how many rotation to shut off. new faucet Filter
    1 point
  16. Watching Manchester absolutely pummel Leeds, 4 minutes in its 2-0
    1 point
  17. Here are a few vintage drawings by RIFF 170. These drawings are from the early 70's to mid 80's. From RIFF's master pieces, characters and tags you can see why he is an early 70's style writing pioneer from NYC.
    1 point
  18. Not really. Think we got a couple more rigs coming out.
    1 point
  19. 46AA1F83-9B62-4931-B346-EE8DDD06F341.MOV
    1 point
  20. @SMdoubleXL - solid, I pay a therapist $150 per session and he said essentially the same thing. You in the wrong business girl.
    1 point
  21. Finished painting the little homies room. Bullshittin on putting together their new beds
    1 point
  22. They can come watch Biden get sworn in as president while they cry and play tough lol
    1 point
  23. These brownies are taking forever to cook
    1 point
  24. Another fagget sham. So many fucking companies pushing that big dick weight around like they can help you out while they take your money and do absolutely NOTHING instead. In other news my truck got towed out of a lot the city said was chill to park in during the snow storm parking ban. I was fucking furious and discovered truck at the shop right on the side of the street with the rest of the overflow because there were so many. I had big plots to get in and drive that motherfucker right outta there. Cased the joint from up the road carefully watching the trucks come in and out and when. Finally had a open window to run down the street probably a couple hundred yards or so. Not far. I jumped in the passenger side door and i was in. For a minute i hesitated and then said fuck it. Turned the engine on and hit the fucking wipers....Nothing. I did'nt realize the foot of snow fall had been sitting there for several hours and had frozen over. In the end i had to bail on the illegal plan and call the wife in to the rescue to make it look as though we were just planning on paying and i just wanted to heat up the car lol. It kind of worked but dude totally called my bullshit story. We had some words inside of the desolate garage and I suddenly remembered where we were at. Heartland of Federal Hill, Providence. Homebase for one of our countries 3 largest and most powerful mafioso families. After swearing and tuff guy'ing my weight around this realization set in late and was then surrounded by dudes that were not in the shop before the argument started. In the end, the greasy 5 ft olive skinned man with a slickback said very calmly and quietly that he advised me to behave like a gentleman and understand his line of business...I handed over the $120 and started walking towards the door. To my back I then heard "HEY BUDDY!" "JUST TO SHOW YOU HOW MUCH OF A HONEST GENTLEMAN I AM.." (starts counting out the bills on his desktop) "1...2...3...4....5....6.........7 20's you gave me 140. Heres your 20 back boss. Next time you want to feel tuff, do a better job at not looking stupid." That was a weird feeling. And it really got me thinking about anger management classes. I have put myself in those situations more times than i can count and it's so ridiculously dangerous. Problem is a lack of the little shoulder fairy in my ear telling me not to do stupid ass shit that could easily get me killed.
    1 point
  25. Can't forget the classics Throbbing Gristle - Hamburger Lady
    1 point
  26. Also got one in the works about the DC snipers starring the Jonas brothers, fingers crossed Hulu picks that up!
    1 point
  27. He’s definitely gonna get nominated
    1 point
  28. @Dirty_habiTI think its a fairly new design for a vanity application but its pretty similar to how an old school tub faucet works. This just integrates hot and cold mixer into one handle like in a shower instead of two. This is what the whole set up will look like installed
    1 point
  29. Just registered for a photography course at the local JC - expect me to be in here fucking up the thread over the next few months. Srsly.
    1 point
  30. Lol. My man folded his rag backwards and then smeared his boogers all in his mouth, across his forehead, and into his eyes. How did he not get this shit sooner. How does Rudy 'Booger Boy' Giuliani not walk around with his eyes crusted shut from a permanent case of pink eye?
    1 point
  31. https://www.click2houston.com/news/texas/2020/12/03/terror-hate-crime-counts-mulled-against-texas-man-in-2-state-thanksgiving-day-rampage/
    1 point
  32. Got home from work today, wife killed it tonight with this spicy shrimp with harissa dip (Recipe from NYT App). Fucking delicious, especially the tortilla Española aka potato omelet bottom right. Then she told me she paid $20 for this "slate cheese tray" AKA roofing motherfucking shingle, probably "repurposed" by a Brooklyn hipster. She took the bus today to pick up this fresh blue corn polenta sourdough bread that was baked today locally for the grey market. All and all an excellent, might start my own "slate cheese tray" company after checking prices at the roofing supply house.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00