Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/24/2020 in all sections

1. Lol Cheeto feet i sent him a package and he texted me back last week 👍
    6 points
  2. MADE A POT OF BEANS LIKE GRANDMA TAUGHT ME, WITH HATCH GREEN CHILI AND FRESH TORTILLAS...
    5 points
  3. @jbrshmonster! Coming through with the good news.
    4 points
  4. Guys, I'm giving up on looking. I felt like I was getting too personal trying to find our old friend. I don't mind doing it to bad people, but doing it to people that I know isn't cool. We'll find out what happened to him eventually. As I said above, i hope he's in full remission and writing a book about photography/mass media.
    4 points
  5. So glad that Obese cuck is done drinking all that Saudi cock on TV and embarrassing us. Helping them with their Yemen genocide, banning the countries that never sent a single terrorist, while welcoming the countries that have???? Some think he's either a retard, or a yuge asshole for this. I say he's both. Wish I could say he's the worst ever for that, but Baby Bush & Obama did the exact same cuckery, and so will Joe. They even redacted the names of the Saudi royal family members that financially supported OBL's pre 911 team from the 911 report. Thats the political equivalent of putting ice cubes in their mouth before sucking dick. Nobody has been held responsible for 911 and we've murdered hundreds of thousands in an effort to look like we're not to be fucked with (but we are). Now we've got a skinny boi to fuck America over extra hard for his own personal gains, and a public proven to be retarded enough to think these people work for them. Imagine, an entire Trump train full of cucks flying this sleaze balls flag, as a long shafted, and extremely rich Saudi dick comes down from heaven and slowly penetrates every one of their assholes. Too stupid to understand what's actually going on, mesmerized by Fox news, outraged by "the libs", terrified of Antifa (lol), and prone to believing only retarded ass conspiracy theories. Farewell to this treasonous piece of shit, and his entire family of traitors.
    4 points
  6. Ouch, my retarded shaved butthole hurts.
    3 points
  7. ^^^ Those were great fun!
    3 points
  8. Yeah it does. I'm glad that we're not a concern of his right now. He's probably got a lot of stuff that he wants to do. Cheers to Rage.
    3 points
  9. 3 points
  10. This thread is my greatest contribution to society
    3 points
  11. 2 points
  12. 2 points
  13. Sounds like his oontzing is in remission 🤔
    2 points
  14. He posted on Insta on Nov 3rd. No I won't screenshot for proof but if he post again I'll let yall know.
    2 points
  15. Wonder how good the prints are. Cool find!
    2 points
  16. Started to get annoyed w/ people in the supermarket today. May have been better to practice some mindfulness and acceptance but instead decided to make a game of dropping random items into unattended carts.
    2 points
  17. Man, damn. I just dusted my mirror the other day. Stacks on deck. Had to brighten pic to flex. Celine MIJ skinny bois. 🤔 I need a new belt asap
    2 points
  18. Thanks for trying @lord_casek - this was an effort made for good reason.
    2 points
  19. So, yesterday enough ETH was deposited into smart contracts to start the beacon chain on time for ETH 2.0. For those that don't know, ETH 2.0 will have the capacity to flawlessly process every financial transaction on the planet when it's finished.
    2 points
  20. @DETOFUCK YES WOULD LOVE THAT RIGHT NOW
    2 points
  21. Just finished my 3rd watch through a couple weeks ago. Following it with Boardwalk Empire, currently on season 4. Shouts to Espo, philly handstyles, my cousin Kevin, Pat’s/Genoes, Reef the Lost Cauze, Vinny P, the motherfucking Eagles and last but definitely not least DAO
    2 points
  22. Word - not sure if I have posted these before either. Last nights flex....
    2 points
  23. 1 point
  24. the owner of sunday print is Tim Guza good guy I'll be emailing him tonight I want to see if i have to print in batches or send him the entire inventory to print I'm guessing batches since he's told me he's got more projects he's doing
    1 point
  25. Talked to Sunday Print Co. Perfect He's gonna let me ship my tees from my house to his workshop there's no fixed price. The cost will depend solely on how big and placement on the shirt
    1 point
  26. new Nite Ize DoohicKey -vs- the one that’s been on my keys about a decade was surprised to see this. Could’ve sworn they were discontinued
    1 point
  27. In other news I started rewatching The Sopranos a few days ago so I can totally hear someone in that accent being like Hey, Joey Electric!
    1 point
  28. feel like kenny got shorted in the nickname lineup here. and the median age is what, 69? dudes are old
    1 point
  29. Talking to Sunday Print Company tomorrow Man, I feel like this is actually going to be possible. I started off somewhat as a fluke thinking this would be a funny side project But this really has me excited to see if I can actually do this
    1 point
  30. Pommes de tere, made famous by Joel Robuchon. Noted chef of the century before he passed a few years back. He used (his restaurants still use) La ratte potatoes, (small fingerling like) and butter in equal parts. So for every pound of potatoes there is a pound of butter. They are some of the most decadent rich mashed potatoes you'll ever have. I used to make these everyday at a spot I worked at some years ago. The chef that owned the joint had a farmer grow this type of potato specifically for his restaurant. Been doing them ever since. They are pretty simple in most regards, the mixing is the most important part. Over work the starch and you end up with greasy spackle. Under work them and they break, butter too warm they break. Let them get cold while folding in the butter they get gluey. Side note while alive Joel held more michelin stars than any other chef by a long shot. Cheers!!!
    1 point
  31. pan-seared scallops in a lemon butter sauce with smashed fingerling potatoes
    1 point
  32. MADE Los Angeles just sent me pics of a sample pack that they want to sell me. I'll probably grab it cuz its basically a whole wardrobe for 90 dollars.
    1 point
  33. I got 3 nuts and they bounce back & forth like this when I walk
    1 point
  34. I think this is how 1984 starts more than Skynet. But I also feel like we are pretty far along that story line already. Skynet starts with AI sex robots.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00